Page 209 of 209 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209
Results 3,121 to 3,122 of 3122
    CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    really? there have been such demonstrations elswhere around the globe, at times more frequently...but somehow lockdowns were kept shorter so congratulations to Andrews on ''winning' about only thing he can win...
    I believe he has also done a much better job of protecting people from the Delta variant than NSW has. But do you have any actual evidence that Melbourne has had the longest period in lockdown, and that there have been more frequent anti-lockdown protests in other cities?

And that's not the only thing he's winning on: "56% of NSW respondents thought the lockdown restrictions in their area were about right, 28% too strong and 16% too weak. In Victoria, these figures were 57% about right, 35% too strong and 8% too weak."

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    I believe he has also done a much better job of protecting people from the Delta variant than NSW has. But do you have any actual evidence that Melbourne has had the longest period in lockdown, and that there have been more frequent anti-lockdown protests in other cities?

And that's not the only thing he's winning on: "56% of NSW respondents thought the lockdown restrictions in their area were about right, 28% too strong and 16% too weak. In Victoria, these figures were 57% about right, 35% too strong and 8% too weak."
    8% too weak .
    I think I mentioned this before: sheep love their sheperds...and even sheperd dogs .
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information