Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Atlanta, GA (formerly Brisbane, and before that Wellington, NZ)
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    DL I make allowances for top chess folk because I don't expect them to be brilliant without having strong weak points as well. There will be exceptions of course. I recommend don't insult top players. They can't help how they are.
    But insults are all GB has left, now that his favorite sources such as the gnostic forgery called The Gospel of Thomas were exposed for their extreme misogyny.
    “The destructive capacity of the individual, however vicious, is small; of the state, however well-intentioned, almost limitless. Expand the state and that destructive capacity necessarily expands, too, pari passu.”—Paul Johnson, Modern Times, 1983.

CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Capablanca-Fan View Post
    But insults are all GB has left, now that his favorite sources such as the gnostic forgery called The Gospel of Thomas were exposed for their extreme misogyny.
    Is Yin misogynous to Yang?

No. Yin and Yang compliment each other and are not at all in opposition.

I thought you wanted to discuss the immorality of your genocidal god and your use of mythos against logos.

I must have been mistaken as your pathetic rendering shows.

So much for your apologetics.

Regards
    DL

I thought someone quoted or I read some where how sins of the father or son are not the responsibility of the other. So why are all the children punished because of a few apples of the parents? Misogyny is due to it was Eve tempting poor Adam - she probably promised him "fries" with that
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

I thought someone quoted or I read some where how sins of the father or son are not the responsibility of the other. So why are all the children punished because of a few apples of the parents? Misogyny is due to it was Eve tempting poor Adam - she probably promised him "fries" with that
    These are the most pertinent. Jesus would have taught those while Christians preach the opposite.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Bishop View Post
    These are the most pertinent. Jesus would have taught those while Christians preach the opposite.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Regards
    DL
    But this is not compatible with the crucifixion "let his blood be upon us and upon our children ". Now I understand why Jesus had to die to clean up his father's mess by creating faulty and sinful humans. But because we have had Holocaust since then I think the father needs to send his daughter in law next time with a young prince to make sure. Not a sinner daughter in law like Sarah or Dianna or Merkel.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

But this is not compatible with the crucifixion "let his blood be upon us and upon our children ". Now I understand why Jesus had to die to clean up his father's mess by creating faulty and sinful humans. But because we have had Holocaust since then I think the father needs to send his daughter in law next time with a young prince to make sure. Not a sinner daughter in law like Sarah or Dianna or Merkel.
    I agree.

But how to bring the prophesy Jesus put, and elect ourselves a new Goddess?

Look into the fires you suffer at present down under, and stopping global decimation becomes easier than to bring the world to sanity.

If you cannot elect a God Down Under then no one will elect one anywhere.

Kriky, Eh?

Regards
    DL

But this is not compatible with the crucifixion "let his blood be upon us and upon our children ".
    Jesus was to be a flipping Jewish sacrifice. Where else would you have Jesus' blood put upon?

A Jew would be insulted if Jesus did not return for them and were willing to let Jesus and his suicide test their old myth.

I understand the situation and fail to see your problem.

Regards
    DL

P.S
    The Jews were singing this back then.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=keep+y...906DE079ED23D1

I agree.

But how to bring the prophesy Jesus put, and elect ourselves a new Goddess?

Look into the fires you suffer at present down under, and stopping global decimation becomes easier than to bring the world to sanity.

Kriky, Eh?

Regards
    DL
    We did have a genuine god many years ago, his name was Edward Gough Whitlam and there film of him walking on water. He was known as a disbeliever as he would not take an oath on the Bible. One of his memorable quotes came when queried as to what would he do when he died and found out there was a god? With full seriousness and majesty he replied that he would treat God as an equal! Not like silly Jesus when queried on trial whether he was the saviour meekly farted "that is who they say I am". Jesus' last words were "I am going to tell my big daddy on you!"

We did have a genuine god many years ago, his name was Edward Gough Whitlam and there film of him walking on water. He was known as a disbeliever as he would not take an oath on the Bible. One of his memorable quotes came when queried as to what would he do when he died and found out there was a god? With full seriousness and majesty he replied that he would treat God as an equal! Not like silly Jesus when queried on trial whether he was the saviour meekly farted "that is who they say I am". Jesus' last words were "I am going to tell my big daddy on you!"
    Edward Gough Whitlam sounds like an inferior thinker as compared to a Gnostic Christian.

If a god cannot show his ideology as superior to ours, we, like we did with Yahweh, brand it a piss poor god.

If you cannot be better than a genocidal piece of garbage god, -----

Man was made to stand tall. Not grovel.

Regards
    DL

Edward Gough Whitlam sounds like an inferior thinker as compared to a Gnostic Christian.

If a god cannot show his ideology as superior to ours, we, like we did with Yahweh, brand it a piss poor god.

If you cannot be better than a genocidal piece of garbage god, -----

Man was made to stand tall. Not grovel.

Regards
    DL
    But Gough Whitlam did not grovel. Shortly after his death there appeared to be a big battle I the heavens - thunder and lightning for hours and stars used as nuke weapons then there was an eerie silence

But Gough Whitlam did not grovel. Shortly after his death there appeared to be a big battle I the heavens - thunder and lightning for hours and stars used as nuke weapons then there was an eerie silence
    WOOOOOOO

No talking serpents or donkeys?

Regards
    DL

WOOOOOOO

No talking serpents or donkeys?

Regards
    DL
    Adamski wouldn't dispute talking donkeys - original sin should be redefined as lack of critical and sceptical reasoning facilities.

Paul Hogan? Shane Warne?
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Adamski wouldn't dispute talking donkeys
    Indeed he wouldn't. The miracle is recorded in the Bible's book of Numbers.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Quote Originally Posted by Adamski View Post
    Indeed he wouldn't. The miracle is recorded in the Bible's book of Numbers.
    And when you were under 5 years old and the teacher told you that stars were holes in the floor of heaven you would believe as well?

Thread Information