Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar

Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

Was Jesus born with Original Sin?

If so, then he could not be the perfect sacrifice.

If not, then he had no human side and was pure god, and god cannot die which, makes the sacrifice a lie.

Could these facts be why the Jews have no Original Sin concept in their religion?

Is that also why Jews rejected Jesus as their messiah, or did they just recognize the immorality of anyone using a scapegoat and the abdication of one’s responsibility for their actions, which is against all moral legal systems?

Why have Christians embraced such an immoral and illegal concept?

Regards
    DL

But isn't the sin of Adam and Eve munching apples that caused all the later shenanigans such as Original Sin in the Old Testament and therefore Hebrewic/Jewish?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    But isn't the sin of Adam and Eve munching apples that caused all the later shenanigans such as Original Sin in the Old Testament and therefore Hebrewic/Jewish?
    The apple represents the knowledge of good and evil, which is the knowledge of everything.
    I know of nothing that is not subject to the adjectives good or evil.

As to the Jews, the do not have an Original sin concept and see Eden as where both god and man start off the right way with Original Virtue as opposed to Original Sin.

Regards
    DL

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Bishop View Post
    The apple represents the knowledge of good and evil, which is the knowledge of everything.
    I know of nothing that is not subject to the adjectives good or evil.

As to the Jews, the do not have an Original sin concept and see Eden as where both god and man start off the right way with Original Virtue as opposed to Original Sin.

Regards
    DL
    How can NAZISM and the Holocaust can described as good? Any genocide? Unless the culling of the population for environmental reasons is beneficial. How is banning you from a website good?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

How can the extinction of snails be described as good? Be careful with your reply.

How can NAZISM and the Holocaust can described as good?

Any genocide?
    They cannot. Who tried to justify them?

Unless the culling of the population for environmental reasons is beneficial. How is banning you from a website good?
    Culling is for the greater good of the many. Genocide is for the lesser good for the many.

As to your last. Who banned me.

I have been banned, sure, but only by places that could not take the truth.

Regards
    DL

How can the extinction of snails be described as good? Be careful with your reply.
    I do not believe that any DNA line should be destroyed completely, even if it is harmful to us.

C D C even keep ebola samples around for experiments and on the more positive side, there may be a DNA sequence out there in someone or something that would be highly beneficial to mankind in the long run.

Perhaps the fountain of youth is a DNA sequence that has yet to be identified, or who knows what else we might have to offer humanity.

Regards
    DL

Culling is for the greater good of the many. Genocide is for the lesser good for the many.

As to your last. Who banned me.

I have been banned, sure, but only by places that could not take the truth.

Regards
    DL
    How do Jewish websites handle you? Are you a heretic?

How do Jewish websites handle you? Are you a heretic?
    I do not frequent such a site.

Jews tend to be intelligent when compared to Christians and Muslims and they would mostly agree with my take on things, if the Jews I chat with are any indication.

I see Christians and Muslims as the religions who do most of the damage to society at large. Both of those ban me as they do not like the truth.

Regards
    DL

I do not frequent such a site.

Jews tend to be intelligent when compared to Christians and Muslims and they would mostly agree with my take on things, if the Jews I chat with are any indication.

I see Christians and Muslims as the religions who do most of the damage to society at large. Both of those ban me as they do not like the truth.

Regards
    DL
    Well good luck I am sure that Capa Fan and Adamski will agree with you whole heartedly. Visit a few Palestinians websites as well tell them AC sent you.

Is an atomic particle existing good or bad?

Well good luck I am sure that Capa Fan and Adamski will agree with you whole heartedly. Visit a few Palestinians websites as well tell them AC sent you.
    I would not know how to find them. I will take links though if you know of an interesting site.

Regards
    DL

Is an atomic particle existing good or bad?
    Without them, there would be no us.

Careful buddy. Some might see what you are posting as dementia, if you go too far afield.

Regards
    DL

Without them, there would be no us.

Careful buddy. Some might see what you are posting as dementia, if you go too far afield.

Regards
    DL
    If there would be no us then there would be no concept of good and evil and therefore no original sin and so I have stayed on topic and answered the thread's title question. So you can now close the thread.

So I have proven you wrong - not everything has a good or bad quality
    Last edited by antichrist; 20-01-2020 at 07:47 AM.

If there would be no us then there would be no concept of good and evil and therefore no original sin and so I have stayed on topic and answered the thread's title question. So you can now close the thread.

So I have proven you wrong - not everything has a good or bad quality
    Is that what that was. I just thought you were being a tad strange.

Let me add to my reply then.

I showed the positive above. The negative would be if too many happened to hit you in the same general area or the wrong area of your DNA and you got cancer.

We live in a dualistic universe and all things are subject to good and or evil that I know of.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information