Not a mean feat!

https://blog.feedspot.com/chess_blogs/

26th chess related blog in the world!!!

Absolutely thrilled with this success of Gardiner Chess!!! Congratulations!!!

Attachment 3933

BTW Kevin could you please check out if this is a reliable source (link provided)
    Thanks in advance.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    I note two higher Australian entries - chessexpress at #17 and Mato Jelic's Chess School at #25.

I can't really say how reliable it is. It is worthwhile clicking on "About this link and ranking" to see what criteria it employs. Some of these are dubious and may prioritise obscure blogs with high activity, relatively inactive blogs by sites with high social media followings and so on. I wouldn't classify some of the top sites in the list as blogs.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    I note two higher Australian entries - chessexpress at #17 and Mato Jelic's Chess School at #25.

I can't really say how reliable it is. It is worthwhile clicking on "About this link and ranking" to see what criteria it employs. Some of these are dubious and may prioritise obscure blogs with high activity, relatively inactive blogs by sites with high social media followings and so on. I wouldn't classify some of the top sites in the list as blogs.
    Not to mention that ''buying clicks'' is quite easy these days...and cheap . So some may have got into ''top 10'' through various marketing ploys.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Thanks for that!

It is worthwhile clicking on "About this link and ranking" to see what criteria it employs...
    ok I 'll do it sometime in the future when I have time! Thought you knew the site that's why I asked...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael B.
    Not to mention that ''buying clicks'' is quite easy these days...and cheap . So some may have got into ''top 10'' through various marketing ploys.
    I hope you do not include Gardiner Chess in this category of "buying-a-click crowd" You are talking about a formidable and respectable organization holding
    tournaments involving thousands of kids in their school competitions as well as many other chess activities. They wouldn't need such deplorable methods.
    Last edited by ER; 28-10-2019 at 05:26 PM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    Thanks for that!

ok I 'll do it sometime in the future when I have time! Thought you knew the site that's why I asked...

I hope you do not include Gardiner Chess in this category of "buying-a-click crowd" You are talking about a formidable and respectable organization holding
    tournaments involving thousands of kids in their school competitions as well as many other chess activities. They wouldn't need such deplorable methods.
    I do not think any respectable organisation would..so obviously not!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information