Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 841 to 850 of 850
  1. #841
    CC FIDE Master littlesprout85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Beyond da Abyss
    Posts
    771
    Seems to sprouty that Thump is going to pull some major BS along with da Republican partay for they know that da Writing on da wall says Blue Tidal Wave in which They Will totally loose da majority in da senate n da house along with congress Along with Thump on top of da pile ......Record Early Voting across da whole united states this go round signals major change fast approaching n Thump n da Rep Partay are already calling for da DOJ to mass infestigate 0ver 10 states for voter fraud scandals before even 1 vote has been counted..... Da Republican State of Arizona is saying that da National Guard is on Standby... WTF !!!!!

    Sprouty can almost see it all now, Thump n da Rep paratay will say that it was da plan all along to have a Red Wave come in at da last moment on election day nov 3rd to show da tru power of da red republican partay n that da Polls all Closed up on them or that da polls were blocking them or some BS like that to totally cause riots in da streets n too cause a very un peaceful transfer of power....

    -Sprout85
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

    Lets all Pitch in with Sprout n Donate some worthy funds to www.wildlifewarriors.org to show a lil kindness too all our hurting animal friends recently displaced from da Horrific 2019 Australian Wildfire Season =)

  2. #842
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by littlesprout85 View Post
    Seems to sprouty that Thump is going to pull some major BS along with da Republican partay for they know that da Writing on da wall says Blue Tidal Wave in which They Will totally loose da majority in da senate n da house along with congress Along with Thump on top of da pile ......Record Early Voting across da whole united states this go round signals major change fast approaching n Thump n da Rep Partay are already calling for da DOJ to mass infestigate 0ver 10 states for voter fraud scandals before even 1 vote has been counted..... Da Republican State of Arizona is saying that da National Guard is on Standby... WTF !!!!!

    Sprouty can almost see it all now, Thump n da Rep paratay will say that it was da plan all along to have a Red Wave come in at da last moment on election day nov 3rd to show da tru power of da red republican partay n that da Polls all Closed up on them or that da polls were blocking them or some BS like that to totally cause riots in da streets n too cause a very un peaceful transfer of power....

    -Sprout85
    Biden is the major BS you need to worry about!

  3. #843
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,102
    Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    Biden is the major BS you need to worry about!
    He was an expert on foreign policy for decades. The USA needs healing and Biden is a famously decent person.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  4. #844
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    he was an expert on foreign policy for decades. The usa needs healing and biden is a famously decent person.
    LoL

  5. #845
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,102
    Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    LoL
    Even Lindsey Graham has given Biden great references. Many GOP have done the same including Colin Powell
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  6. #846
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Even Lindsey Graham has given Biden great references. Many GOP have done the same including Colin Powell
    Normally cherry pickers pick cherries but you found a couple of rats!

  7. #847
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,102
    Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    Normally cherry pickers pick cherries but you found a couple of rats!
    Not one of the top people that Trump appointed stayed in the tent. They 100% ratted on the incompetent and self centred racist.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  8. #848
    CC Candidate Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Not one of the top people that Trump appointed stayed in the tent. They 100% ratted on the incompetent and self centred racist.
    When are you going to rat on Joe "Crow" Biden?

  9. #849
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,102
    Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    When are you going to rat on Joe "Crow" Biden?
    Biden has consistently claimed he is running due to Trump's response to Charlottesville. Kamala did call him out during Primary debates but the Afro community has gotten behind him as well as Kamala. So it appears bygones are bygones. If my memory is correct even George Wallace changed his colours at the appropriate time. For Obama to adopt him as running mate he could not have been too bad. Plus Obama is campaigning for him.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  10. #850
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,102
    Quote Originally Posted by b.nancarrow View Post
    When are you going to rat on Joe "Crow" Biden?
    I could ask the same of you re Super Spreader Trump. Almost all of his rallies are super spreader events, multiplying the infection rate by hundreds of % in some cases. Hilary was hung for 4 deaths at Bengazi. By April the disease will disappear- remember.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 4 guests)

  1. Desmond

Similar Threads

  1. Trying to reach Donald Macfarlane
    By manglu in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-09-2013, 12:36 PM
  2. Idiot of the week
    By Redmond Barry in forum Non-Chess
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2013, 06:41 PM
  3. Biggest Australian Upset Ever!
    By Basil in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 15-04-2013, 05:22 AM
  4. What's the biggest conjob?
    By qpawn in forum Non-Chess
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 29-07-2011, 12:17 PM
  5. Drink drive - you bucking idiot
    By Trent Parker in forum Non-Chess
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 13-04-2006, 10:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •