Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Waleed
    Good call!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Good call!
    The little I have seen of him I found all right, he is a highly educated person whereas Hanson only has a Phd in fish and chips and division.

Some people have amusement and originality value such as Sheik Hilali who was quoted as saying: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside ... without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat's?

Ron Casey, previously on Sydney radio plus John Laws - both without intellect.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Alan Jones (the shockjock not the racing driver)
    Cory Bernardi

(Disclaimer: I don't want any of these people censored, I'd just like to see them have no influence as a result of voluntary decisions by others.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Alan Jones (the shockjock not the racing driver)
    Cory Bernardi

(Disclaimer: I don't want any of these people censored, I'd just like to see them have no influence as a result of voluntary decisions by others.)
    I was going to say Cory, but I reackon he's done an outstanding job of removing himself from relevance without any outside assistance!

+1 on Baarnaby too.
    meep meep

Anything to do with the Kardashians and Paris Hilton. I just read first thing ever about Kardashians and Kim is supposed to be worth $350M - and we silly buggers are playing chess, maybe we should be following her more closely.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

I only noticed now that Keneally is back into a parliament I wondered why she was being picked up.

When considering that the media initially gave massive to Trump's 2016 primary campaign they have a lot to answer for.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    The little I have seen of him I found all right, he is a highly educated person whereas Hanson only has a Phd in fish and chips and division.

Some people have amusement and originality value such as Sheik Hilali who was quoted as saying: "If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside ... without cover, and the cats come to eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat's?

Ron Casey, previously on Sydney radio plus John Laws - both without intellect.
    He got no spine!
    Extreme double standards!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    He got no spine!
    Extreme double standards!
    Yes, particularly on immigaration and islamic extremist matters.
    meep meep

Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Yes, particularly on immigaration and islamic extremist matters.
    Sounds like he is trying to walk on both sides of a barb wire fence without getting hurt - which brings us to the Bjelke Petersen clan
    (I did say about Ali that the little I had seen of him)

Thread Information