Chesschat search finds Adults Sites

The last few days instead of a search immediately finding CC I have been getting other Chess Chat sites plus Adult sites some with Russian titles? Because I can't understand Russian they are useless.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    The last few days instead of a search immediately finding CC I have been getting other Chess Chat sites plus Adult sites some with Russian titles? Because I can't understand Russian they are useless.
    1. What on earth are you searching for and why on earth are you using search? Which part of "chesschat.org" is too hard to remember? (Or if searching for a specific thread on this site sometimes searching for what you want with site:www.chesschat.org at the end of the search entry is faster than using the search function here.)

2. I don't get any adult sites when searching for either "chesschat" or "chess chat" in the first few pages, not even when searching in incognito mode. Could be a product of your normal search behaviour maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    1. What on earth are you searching for and why on earth are you using search? Which part of "chesschat.org" is too hard to remember? (Or if searching for a specific thread on this site sometimes searching for what you want with site:www.chesschat.org at the end of the search entry is faster than using the search function here.)

2. I don't get any adult sites when searching for either "chesschat" or "chess chat" in the first few pages, not even when searching in incognito mode. Could be a product of your normal search behaviour maybe?
    It only occurs on my phone after I down loaded updates plus other unusual things so I will blame updates. I was suspicious of the Russians mentioned on that Oz cheating thread.
    Last edited by antichrist; 12-08-2019 at 05:15 PM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    It only occurs on my phone after I down loaded updates plus other unusual things so I will blame updates. I was suspicious of the Russians mentioned on that Oz cheating thread.
    I don't have any problems finding Chess Chat. You may have downloaded Russian malware onto your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    I don't have any problems finding Chess Chat. You may have downloaded Russian malware onto your phone.
    Only occurs with chesschat searches no other sites or searches. But now has gone back to normal.

Uselss because you're just there to read the articles?
    meep meep

Thread Information