Thread: Paypal hiccups

Paypal hiccups

I have tried using Paypal and every time I attempt to enter it does not recognise my password, is this usual one must update their p/w every time? also I could not find an account no.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I have tried using Paypal and every time I attempt to enter it does not recognise my password, is this usual one must update their p/w every time? also I could not find an account no.
    If you use the email address and the password you registered when you opened the account, then it will work. If it's not, then one or the other doesn't match. Go through the 'forgotten password' procedure

There are no account numbers. Your email address is your unique identifier

CC Grandmaster
    It can reset your password via sms
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    It can reset your password via sms
    I had carefully written down the PW first time, then reset and used the same PW and again could not get in when just checking. I will try again shortly. I had only used once about 18 months ago.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    I had carefully written down the PW first time, then reset and used the same PW and again could not get in when just checking. I will try again shortly. I had only used once about 18 months ago.
    If your email address is still the same, I'd recommend resetting your password again - it's a lot quicker than trying to locate a missing password.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    If your email address is still the same, I'd recommend resetting your password again - it's a lot quicker than trying to locate a missing password.
    To reset your password first you have to log in

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    I've never had any issues - AC, I suspect this may just be a mis-remembered password issue.
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    To reset your password first you have to log in
    I meant resetting it through the 'forgotten password' option, which I've done on several accounts - not PayPal, although PayPal seems to make it fairly easy.

this morning all is fine, wish it wasn't the missus just booked up a few thou on it.

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    this morning all is fine, wish it wasn't the missus just booked up a few thou on it.
    She is obviously worth more to you and then some!
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Moderation Notice

Post deleted because of woeful attempt at getting the quote tags right. Please check posts after posting them to make sure quoting has worked correctly.

Thread Information