Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Paypal hiccups

  1. #1
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,208

    Paypal hiccups

    I have tried using Paypal and every time I attempt to enter it does not recognise my password, is this usual one must update their p/w every time? also I could not find an account no.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  2. #2
    CC Grandmaster Ian Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,990
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I have tried using Paypal and every time I attempt to enter it does not recognise my password, is this usual one must update their p/w every time? also I could not find an account no.
    If you use the email address and the password you registered when you opened the account, then it will work. If it's not, then one or the other doesn't match. Go through the 'forgotten password' procedure

    There are no account numbers. Your email address is your unique identifier

  3. #3
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,764
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I have tried using Paypal and every time I attempt to enter it does not recognise my password, is this usual one must update their p/w every time? also I could not find an account no.
    It can reset your password via sms
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  4. #4
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,208
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    It can reset your password via sms
    I had carefully written down the PW first time, then reset and used the same PW and again could not get in when just checking. I will try again shortly. I had only used once about 18 months ago.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  5. #5
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I had carefully written down the PW first time, then reset and used the same PW and again could not get in when just checking. I will try again shortly. I had only used once about 18 months ago.
    If your email address is still the same, I'd recommend resetting your password again - it's a lot quicker than trying to locate a missing password.

  6. #6
    CC Grandmaster Ian Murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,990
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    If your email address is still the same, I'd recommend resetting your password again - it's a lot quicker than trying to locate a missing password.
    To reset your password first you have to log in

  7. #7
    CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    I've never had any issues - AC, I suspect this may just be a mis-remembered password issue.
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

  8. #8
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    4,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    To reset your password first you have to log in
    I meant resetting it through the 'forgotten password' option, which I've done on several accounts - not PayPal, although PayPal seems to make it fairly easy.

  9. #9
    CC Grandmaster antichrist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    17,208
    this morning all is fine, wish it wasn't the missus just booked up a few thou on it.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

  10. #10
    CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    2,066
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    this morning all is fine, wish it wasn't the missus just booked up a few thou on it.
    She is obviously worth more to you and then some!
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

  11. #11
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,719
    Moderation Notice

    Post deleted because of woeful attempt at getting the quote tags right. Please check posts after posting them to make sure quoting has worked correctly.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •