Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    So would you advocate several sets of laws for different people?
    there has to be give and take in the laws. I assure you that if you had a child that was in trouble you would have a different opinion about laws and how they are applied. Another point now that I mention it, adolescents mature at different rates so there must be flexibility.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    there has to be give and take in the laws. I assure you that if you had a child that was in trouble you would have a different opinion about laws and how they are applied. Another point now that I mention it, adolescents mature at different rates so there must be flexibility.
    I am sure mother of a murderer wants to spare the murderer...but it does not mean he should be spared!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

I am sure mother of a murderer wants to spare the murderer...but it does not mean he should be spared!
    Some people are born with shocking tempers and short wicks so in a way it can even be unfair for the murderer that there is not early massive intervention as well as banning alcohol that helps cause much crime. Due to our living in a heavy imperfect world we can only play imperfect catch up - unfortunately King Solomon no longer no longer resides in the High Court
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Some people are born with shocking tempers and short wicks so in a way it can even be unfair for the murderer that there is not early massive intervention as well as banning alcohol that helps cause much crime. Due to our living in a heavy imperfect world we can only play imperfect catch up - unfortunately King Solomon no longer no longer resides in the High Court
    Some people are stupid and useless - it does not mean they should get away with it!

Some people are stupid and useless - it does not mean they should get away with it!
    Maybe you need a bit more ancient philosophy, that quip about recognising what you cannot change and just accept otherwise you will never be happy. I recommend you only watch children shows, quizzes, world championship wrestling and Big Brother - that should protect you from life that is short, nasty and brutal.

CC Grandmaster
    Maybe you need a bit more ancient philosophy, that quip about recognising what you cannot change and just accept otherwise you will never be happy. I recommend you only watch children shows, quizzes, world championship wrestling and Big Brother - that should protect you from life that is short, nasty and brutal.
    It is people who watch those shows that lose whatever remaining brain they have left

Thread Information