Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    I do...The Baron Tribe .
    We paid for it and now using it for home office .
    But don't your tribe maintain land rights linked to ancient times? Don't other tribes deserve the same tradition/principle?
    Last edited by antichrist; 31-07-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

This is not squatting..
    I've been discussing homelessness in general. When you say "this", what do you have in mind?

.if people are living in the house...is it legal to even to enter it without permission?
    An occupied private home can't be entered without permission

Is it not a criminal offence to get onto private property that is not yours and you have not been authorized to enter?
    It is not a crime to enter an unoccupied property. It is only criminal to enter "with intent" to commit a criminal act

When asked to leave private premises, do you have to?
    Not unoccupied premises, no.

There are a million empty homes in Australia, 60,000 of them in Melbourne

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/fede...17-gxcpiw.html
    https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-feed...uses-uncovered

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    I've been discussing homelessness in general. When you say "this", what do you have in mind?

It is not a crime to enter an unoccupied property. It is only criminal to enter "with intent" to commit a criminal act

A smarty in Sydney got ownership of a house for free under that trick. That proves that white land rights are less UV protected than tribal land rights.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    A smarty in Sydney got ownership of a house for free under that trick. That proves that white land rights are less UV protected than tribal land rights.
    Under NSW law twelve years of squat occupancy are grounds for an ownership claim

CC Grandmaster

The front yards of business are NOT empty.
    Sheds belonging to commercial stores are also not empty.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    But don't your tribe maintain land rights linked to ancient times? Don't other tribes deserve the same tradition/principle?
    They can link all they like to all they like. Any complaints...i would love to receive in writing...preferably in writing in those ancient languages...

My land rights are clear and simple: I have rights exclusively for those properties (owner-occupied and invested) that i have purchased.

The front yards of business are NOT empty.
    Sheds belonging to commercial stores are also not empty.
    There are a million empty homes, not counting business yards or sheds

CC Grandmaster
    There are a million empty homes, not counting business yards or sheds
    It is very clear that i am referring to the ones that they occupy that are NOT empty.
    If there is a shed in the backyard of a commercial business...there are people using the premises and the fence around...who has a right to get in?

It is very clear that i am referring to the ones that they occupy that are NOT empty.
    It is not clear at all. I referred to empty homes and you replied by referring to sheds that are not empty, then I naturally connected the two.

If there is a shed in the backyard of a commercial business...there are people using the premises and the fence around...who has a right to get in?
    It all depends. If a business is open to the public, then everyone has a right of entry.

Entering business premises which are not open to the public is trespassing, a civil offence. The owner may sue the offender, but cannot use excessive force to remove him (that would be assault).

It is not clear at all. I referred to empty homes and you replied by referring to sheds that are not empty, then I naturally connected the two.

It all depends. If a business is open to the public, then everyone has a right of entry.

Entering business premises which are not open to the public is trespassing, a civil offence. The owner may sue the offender, but cannot use excessive force to remove him (that would be assault).
    But if they sue but to what address do they send the summons as they would not dare check your mail box?

As well how is a premises defined as not being open to the public? When we had a big anti-nuke protest at White Bay Balmain somewhere there was only a vehicle protection barrier about two feet high with no indication that it was private property. We were trying to delay containers of yellowcake being loaded. So we raided the place with the cops chasing us but being a rugby league forward as a teenager I did a performance that Artie Beetson would have been proud of, I could have scored a try and done the goal kick for good measure.

But if they sue but to what address do they send the summons as they would not dare check your mail box?
    Tongue-in-cheek on my part. Realistically of course a civil suit is not feasible.

Tongue-in-cheek on my part. Realistically of course a civil suit is not feasible.
    When I had squatters on my farm they did not turn up for the first hearing and disappeared in case the cops came so on the second hearing I did not turn up either but brought out the NRMA tow truck and hauled their caravan off filled with all their rubbish and dumped over the side of a small cliff - they did not come back. I would have left them on the farm but they were abusive to all the neighbours. The tow truck was a WW2 vintage and was it slow first gear - I don't know how we won the War.
    Last edited by antichrist; 01-08-2019 at 03:02 PM.

CC Grandmaster

Too many laws protecting people who clearly exploit the society and get more of what they never earned and therefore do not deserve!

However, I am pretty sure that if you make ''doorsteps'' or ''backyard'' of a business your home, if owner calls the police it should be able to remove the person...
    Re excessive force..so if i come into my house and discovered robbers who broke the lock to get inside...am i supposed to fight them barehanded or am i allowed to take a knife to defend myself and my property?
    Note that I am on MY premises that have been entered unlawfully!

CC Grandmaster
    When I had squatters on my farm they did not turn up for the first hearing and disappeared in case the cops came so on the second hearing I did not turn up earlier but brought out the NRMA tow truck and hauled their caravan off filled with all their rubbish and dumped over the side of a small cliff - they did not come back. I would have left them on the farm but they were abusive to all the neighbours. The tow truck was a WW2 vintage and was it slow first gear - I don't know how we won the War.
    This is how ''nice and law-obedient'' people always get owed by all kinds of genetic garbage. We should have laws that protect our rights...to follow laws without others taking advantage of us!

This is how ''nice and law-obedient'' people always get owed by all kinds of genetic garbage. We should have laws that protect our rights...to follow laws without others taking advantage of us!
    They were offering me their well-under-age daughter to stay there. In an earlier episode my then-missus almost knocked out one of the sons when he repeated swore in front of her and she had warned him. I almost had to fight three of them. The father chastised the son for being beaten by a woman.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 02-08-2019 at 12:30 AM. Reason: repair quote tags

Thread Information