Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    City square sitting room and storage amenities not long ago!

ago5.jpg

Moving up the social ladder!

Now, they have relocated to Flinders Street with access to outdoor public toilets [..] and attending concerts at Fed Square!
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 17-10-2020 at 09:48 AM. Reason: unnecessarily coarse language
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

Reminds you of something?
    Yes the usual suspects!

Well, Covid-19 has improved the situation, since the rough sleepers have been offered high class accommodation in order to lockdown.
    But that's nothing to sing about since business are closed, and none is really affected!

Acting Commander Bateson said the activists
    were known to police from previous protests.
    "They're our regular starters at any far-left protest,
    these are the people that we see on the lines regularly ...
    assaulting our members, yelling at our members, spitting on our members," he said.
    "Thankfully, our police members are OK, they've had minor injuries,
    one was punched in the back of the head while he was on the line, but he was OK," he said.

Posted Wed 1 Feb 2017 at 1:30pm,
    updated Wed 1 Feb 2017 at 11:59pm

ago7.jpg
    ago6.PNG
    Last edited by ER; 17-10-2020 at 08:46 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

In your pic the cops are shoulder to shoulder but no masks?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Moderation Notice

I am considering whether to take further action about it but for the time being antichrist is completely banned from making any further reference to ER's professional activities anywhere on the board, and any case of him doing so will result in an immediate full-site ban.

Also I have removed some unnecessary coarse language from a post. I shouldn't have to remind people that it is our responsibility to keep the board free of such stuff so that it does not deter parents from letting their children read the forum. In future I will be deleting posts containing such language - when used without good reason - entirely.

Any discussion of these decisions may occur in the Help and Feedback section only.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I normally decline from watching low class news, is there to amuse those of small mind. My non English speaking grandmother used to watch for the visuals but that is understandable. You and sidekick have no such excuse.
    These people live in the same country as we do...so we can not ignore them - got to address the issues and the garbage behind the issues!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Posts deleted

Two posts deleted because the twisting of the use of "garbage" between different contexts (one critical and one harmless) created a potential defamation issue.

Any discussion of this may occur in the Help and Feedback section only.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    These people live in the same country as we do...so we can not ignore them - got to address the issues and the garbage behind the issues!
    Only you 'd have to make it very clear in regards to social conditions that might have led to those sad and unacceptable situations.
    Apart from the obvious reasons you might have idiotic responses such as

In your pic the cops are shoulder to shoulder but no masks?
    implying need for preemptive anti - Covid-19 precautions three years before coronavirus actually occurred. (picture as it is clearly shown on the post was taken in 2017)
    I quoted the moron just in case he takes the coward's way out like he did yesterday and removes his usual garbage!
    Last edited by ER; 18-10-2020 at 04:19 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

I have not witnessed much discussion of the background issues. When I have brought them up they are just ignored. The high cost of housing is another issue. Decades ago the DLP wanted to make compulsory deductions from pay packets to fund an individual's house. I knew though un-Australian but knowing how young people frittered their money away I was not against. Our current stimulus packages could be directed towards house building rather than being spent on foreign and unnecessary consumer products.

I can't comprehend how you can assess as garbage behind the issues? When I was young I didn't appreciate drunkards but was only decades later i realised that many were suffering trauma from WW2 and that was their way of banishing it from their minds. Some Vietnam vets still respond in a similar manner.

Some people are against real estate being used for capitalist profit making so rebel against the system.
    Last edited by antichrist; 18-10-2020 at 04:23 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

But if they murder us...it is our fault....
    We are living in the age of people with low lifestyle finding it easy to play the victim card!
    There's no excuse for violence public drug and alcohol use and hindering social life in so many different ways.
    Despite the Left all purpose agitators as clearly stated by acting commander Bateson in previous post, the State does
    a fantastic work to keep them off the streets.
    We' ll see if it is appreciated and we won't see any of those shameful scenes in our streets again.
    Here's an example!

agarb1.jpg
    Last edited by ER; 18-10-2020 at 04:43 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

and more ...

agarb2.PNG

(much) more to come!
    Last edited by ER; 18-10-2020 at 04:40 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

I am still in favour of budget caravans rather than expensive accommodation. They could be dragged around at will and parked in friends or family yards. They are in rural properties all over the hinterland in Byron area. Often there are vegetable gardens nearby. There are some small communities that don't mind the extra social security money coming into the area.

agarb3.jpg

I hope that will be the case Ms. Dana McGrory, but I want to see it to believe it. I will pass by a rough sleeper hot spot today to see if there are any improvements!
    Last edited by ER; 18-10-2020 at 07:37 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

CC Grandmaster
    I think the problem of homelessness can be under control in Australia (as evident from the posts above) for all of those who want to get off the streets!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information