Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Moderation notice

For using an off-topic analogy about religion, re which he has been warned several times before, antichrist is banned from this thread and any threads that may be split from it for a month.

This is not negotiable and any attempt to negotiate it will result in a full site ban.

Any further cases of off-topic religious analogies may also result in a full site ban.

The analogy and the resultant off-topic comments have been edited out of the above posts.

Any discussion of this decision may be posted to the Help and Feedback section only and not to this thread.

relax darling, all, I mean the whole premise was with tongue firmly in cheek!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    relax darling, all, I mean the whole premise was with tongue firmly in cheek!
    Unfortunately with you it's often hard to tell because your "jokes" are so indignant.

So I take it then that you agree that the video is in fact not Dosza? Unless someone is willing to produce at least some useful indication that the video may be Dosza I will title this split thread to reflect that the video is not Dosza - which seems to be the long-standing forum consensus.

Careful with your use of the inverted comas!
    if my "jokes" are indignant, then what are my jokes? if your answer is "stupid" or "dull" or "not funny" or all of the above or something of that sort I don't care!
    After all people who love me laugh with my jokes!
    I don't agree that the videotaped scene depicts or doesn't depict Dosza, as I stated very clearly during my conversation with Antichristos I am a doubter too
    but on the other side of the fence! (*)

A short table of smileys and what I mean when I use them
    = I love you
    = I am joking
    = I am joking and taking the mickey
    & = Harmless but unprintable, actually means taking the mickey out of certain people - not necessarily members of cheschat.org but in a not uncertain terms way.

Please include them when you are quoting parts or whole of my posts, thanks in advance!

(*) On second thoughts I wish someone proves that the videotape in question IS NOT PCD!!! Then I can find one of Dosza's relatives either in Hungary or here
    sue the living shit out the bastard who produced the thing and go halves in the compensation. OK I know there's not such a thing as dead persons' defamation
    in the Australian law but we can claim something based upon damaging the reputation of the deceased person's family or something
    I am studying this https://goo.gl/Q2rFUU at the moment and I will ask my lawyer for her opinion (analogy follows: she has barred me of asking her irrelevant questions - isn't she a bit like your treating A/C?)
    but when it comes to make a buck out of something don't you worry, she just swoops!!! A legal eagle she is!
    Last edited by ER; 11-11-2018 at 05:04 PM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    [I](*) On second thoughts I wish someone proves that the videotape in question IS NOT PCD!!! Then I can find one of Dosza's relatives either in Hungary or here
    sue the living shit out the bastard who produced the thing and go halves in the compensation. OK I know there's not such a thing as dead persons' defamation
    in the Australian law but we can claim something based upon damaging the reputation of the deceased person's family or something
    I think the issue is that even if attacks on Dosza damaged the reputation of his family in some way (which is unlikely to begin with), his reputation was so bad anyway that being falsely accused of being the chap in the video would have little impact on it.

I am studying this https://goo.gl/Q2rFUU at the moment and I will ask my lawyer for her opinion (analogy follows: she has barred me of asking her irrelevant questions - isn't she a bit like your treating A/C?)
    I am unsure if that is a comment about my moderation of AC but if it is, a reminder that commenting about moderation is to occur in the Help and Feedback section only. This is necessary to stop threads from being derailed with arguments about the moderation of those threads. I'll ignore it this time, but only because AC is currently banned from this section. Do not reply to this paragraph.

I didn't know him well, but I did meet him and play him in a tournament game once. From my recollection of what he looked like, that's not him.
    meep meep

Thread Information