Thread: Alcatraz Chess

CC Rookie

Alcatraz Chess

Hi everyone! I have upgraded and improved my chess program called Alcatraz Chess. You can download for Windows PC and Android at my website http://alcatrazchess.com . The Android chess app is free of charge and the Windows chess app is free for 30 days after which you can upgrade to premium. Take care and enjoy playing Alcatraz Chess!

Jacobus Opperman

If I may ask are you related to the great Australian cyclist Hubert Opperman?

Is Alcatraz Chess international chess?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by JacobusOpperman View Post
    Hi everyone! I have upgraded and improved my chess program called Alcatraz Chess. You can download for Windows PC and Android at my website http://alcatrazchess.com . The Android chess app is free of charge and the Windows chess app is free for 30 days after which you can upgrade to premium. Take care and enjoy playing Alcatraz Chess!

Jacobus Opperman
    Are you related to the famous Australian cyclist Hubert Opperman? Is Alvatraz chess exactly the same as international chess?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Thread Information