Stickying new ACF website thread

Can I please have the thread I've created for the new ACF website (here) stickied, as well as the old one (here) un-stickied?

If consistent with previous moderation, it may also be worthwhile locking the latter of those threads and this other one simply to avoid having people post in the wrong place and not getting a response as a result.
    ACF Webmaster. Contact: webmaster@auschess.org.au

Ratings lookup: sachess.org.au/ratings (Not official, but based on ACF rating lists - and it has graphs!)
    ACF Website: auschess.org.au

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasdav View Post
    Can I please have the thread I've created for the new ACF website (here) stickied, as well as the old one (here) un-stickied?

If consistent with previous moderation, it may also be worthwhile locking the latter of those threads and this other one simply to avoid having people post in the wrong place and not getting a response as a result.
    I had already stickied the new thread before seeing this post but have also now unstickied the old thread and locked both the old threads.

If anyone wishes to reply to something specifically on one of the old threads that is not relevant to the new site they can contact me to have the old threads unlocked temporarily.

Thread Information