The teacher's pet

I've just finished listening to The Teacher's Pet podcast about the disappearance and probable murder of Lyn Dawson in 1982. Very compelling, I hope they charge him.
    meep meep

Chris Dawson arrested this morning, and expected to be charged with the alleged 1982 murder of his wife.
    meep meep

Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Chris Dawson arrested this morning, and expected to be charged with the alleged 1982 murder of his wife.
    silly bugger, years ago I would have gone off to a new country with no extradition treaty with Oz - providing he could get a passport etc.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    silly bugger, years ago I would have gone off to a new country with no extradition treaty with Oz - providing he could get a passport etc.
    Apparently he applied for bail, and offered to make his own way from the Goldie down to Sydney for the trial, and stay at his brother's place in Sydney. Judge said yeah nah.
    meep meep

And released on bail today with $1.5m in bond.

He's a twin, so while his passport has been confiscated, I don't think finding a lookalike is going to be a problem.
    meep meep

Chris Dawson charged over allegations of a sexual relationship with student
    June 20, 2019

On the same day he formally pleaded not guilty to murdering his wife Lynette, Chris Dawson was charged over allegations of sexual intercourse with a student in 1980 when he was a teacher at Cromer High School on Sydney's northern beaches.

The former teacher and ex-Newtown Jets player was sensationally charged with his wife's 1982 murder in December last year, and on Thursday entered a formal not guilty plea.

An hour later, detectives from Strike Force Southwood charged Mr Dawson with carnal knowledge by a teacher of a girl between the ages of 10 and 17. ...

Mr Dawson will return to court in August on both sets of charges.
    meep meep

Thread Information