Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Good to read the comments below the video...People are starting to realise that this is the only way to deal with criminals.
    I did not see the comments. If the crims had been seriously injured could there have been ramifications for the innocents? They could have got blinding glass in their eyes. How come one guy was in his undies?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I did not see the comments. If the crims had been seriously injured could there have been ramifications for the innocents? They could have got blinding glass in their eyes. How come one guy was in his undies?
    He had to run out in undies because I guess the criminals did not announce their arrival in time for him to dress up
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    https://www.police.vic.gov.au/teen-c...ZPgjFiJEdFzCnk

''Boy'' they say...so if someone discharges arrow at police...does police have a right to shoot him?

''Boy'' they say...so if someone discharges arrow at police...does police have a right to shoot him?
    Victoria Police has a trigger-happy reputation, but shooting someone with a mental illness of some kind is not the ideal outcome.

https://www.police.vic.gov.au/teen-c...ZPgjFiJEdFzCnk

Maybe he was just practising for his George Washington moment with the apple on the head.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

How come one guy was in his undies?
    Geez you didn't ask the same question to your PM when he was caught with his undies in that US hotel. what's wrong with you? are you mellowing down as years pass by,
    or have you succumbed to the pressure from the "above"! Under other circumstances you would have grabbed the opportunity by the … balls!

BTW Irrelevant but funny. Here I am in Doha waiting for my connecting flight spending time on the airport's free computer service.
    I read some silly comment of yours threatening to have a miscarriage or something if one of your posts won't make it to the thread.
    I am in stitches laughing uncontrollably!
    Kid next to me playing computer games bursts out laughing for no reason (it's contagious)!
    His mum in hijab appears from nowhere, gives me a dirty look and pulls the poor kid away by the ear!
    You are causing international trouble even in absentia! Shame on you!
    Last edited by ER; 21-09-2019 at 01:41 PM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    Geez you didn't ask the same question to your PM when he was caught with his undies in that US hotel. what's wrong with you? are you mellowing down as years pass by,
    or have you succumbed to the pressure from the "above"! Under other circumstances you would have grabbed the opportunity by the … balls!

BTW Irrelevant but funny. Here I am in Doha waiting for my connecting flight spending time on the airport's free computer service.
    I read some silly comment of yours threatening to have a miscarriage or something if one of your posts won't make it to the thread.
    I am in stitches laughing uncontrollably!
    Kid next to me playing computer games bursts out laughing for no reason (it's contagious)!
    His mum in hijab appears from nowhere, gives me a dirty look and pulls the poor kid away by the ear!
    You are causing international trouble even in absentia! Shame on you!
    Well my motto is that you only live once so you have got to enjoy yourself. Whilst in Doha don't pull out old copies of the Bankstown Torch where I upset all the Lakemba mosqueites about them beefing up at Ramadan. I was run out of Baguio, Philipines (a great place for chess gambling Burnham Park) when they misinterpreted me saying that Jesus was a monkey.

CC Grandmaster
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=spartandhp

So this pathetic murderer is being referred to as: An Aboriginal man who had a "disadvantaged and dysfunctional" life before he murdered his long-term partner at a Perth home by bashing her to death

So he is disadvantaged why? Justice McGrath noted Dodd had long abused his partner of 18 years, had a significant criminal record and had spent 12 years of his adult life in prison.

Isn't it us who are disadvantaged to have him around?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austr...cid=spartandhp

So this pathetic murderer is being referred to as: An Aboriginal man who had a "disadvantaged and dysfunctional" life before he murdered his long-term partner at a Perth home by bashing her to death

So he is disadvantaged why? Justice McGrath noted Dodd had long abused his partner of 18 years, had a significant criminal record and had spent 12 years of his adult life in prison.

Isn't it us who are disadvantaged to have him around?
    Michael, I am sure that you are more familiar with Russian historical figures more than myself but this man's childhood background is similar in a way to that of brutal Russian dictators of centuries gone by. Considering that the Aborigine man's dysfunctional childhood that was not his choice certainly was greatly responsible for his going off the tracks I can understand the lightish sentence of only 8 years.

May I suggest you look at the long term picture of the generational dysfunctionalism of this man's ancestors and try to tease out what began it all. I concede that ancient Aboriginal culture did treat women terribly but that is only part of the story.

CC Grandmaster
    Michael, I am sure that you are more familiar with Russian historical figures more than myself but this man's childhood background is similar in a way to that of brutal Russian dictators of centuries gone by. Considering that the Aborigine man's dysfunctional childhood that was not his choice certainly was greatly responsible for his going off the tracks I can understand the lightish sentence of only 8 years.

May I suggest you look at the long term picture of the generational dysfunctionalism of this man's ancestors and try to tease out what began it all. I concede that ancient Aboriginal culture did treat women terribly but that is only part of the story.
    May be we should not prosecute people with ''dysfunctional'' childhoods then? and they go around murdering others. In fact...this is more or less where our legal system is going.

May be we should not prosecute people with ''dysfunctional'' childhoods then? and they go around murdering others. In fact...this is more or less where our legal system is going.
    Can you think of what Russian greats I may be referring to? There childhoods were also brutal. As the saying goes - if you chain a dog up all day and kick it and then when you let it off it bites you should you be surprised? Or should the dog be grateful that you let it off.

CC Grandmaster
    Can you think of what Russian greats I may be referring to? There childhoods were also brutal. As the saying goes - if you chain a dog up all day and kick it and then when you let it off it bites you should you be surprised? Or should the dog be grateful that you let it off.
    To be frank , it is hard to make sense out of your posts sometimes...and this post is one of those .

To be frank , it is hard to make sense out of your posts sometimes...and this post is one of those .
    It is very simple - some Russian greats when were children seen shocking things that desensitized them and they proceeded to do shocking things in adulthood. The same goes with other folk and we know that Aborigines were treated shockingly for a few hundred years so they are like that chained up dog that will bite and lash out when under stress. Look how your defacto heroine Pauline Hanson is taking up the cause of disconnected white men that have been hurt in marriage breakdown - what they may have suffered is nothing compared to what Aborigines have gone through for generations. As another saying goes - walk a mile in their shoes. And if you can't do that don't expect current people to be sympathetic to what happened to people during the Holocaust - your reasoning is that they were not directly responsible for it so they should not necessarily to have empathy. Exactly opposite to Hebrew/Jewish ethics - let his blood be up on us and upon our children.

To re-enforce the point Hitler had a brutal childhood being repeatedly bashed by his father.

CC Grandmaster
    To re-enforce the point Hitler had a brutal childhood being repeatedly bashed by his father.
    To reinforce my point - Hitler's crimes against humanity have no excuses!

Thread Information