Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Damn straight I didn't totally compose it, I said nothing of the sort!
    Obviously you're free to put whatever positions you want, but don't attribute them to agreeing with me when I said nothing of the sort whatsoever.
    from Road Runner
    RE special needs, well a grown adult seemingly unable to read/compehend at a level that would see him graduate grade 1.....

AC: I thought you were saying that a special needs person would see him at a graduate grade 1 criminal. Or you may have been referring to Michael Baron's inability to comprehend ??

If I did mistook you that special needs people are uniquely violent it is not that detrimental. I heard on RN only about two weeks ago how such people can be strongly violent resulting in many psychiatric nurses and other professionals leaving such employment. Relos of the patient would complain that the patient is too heavily drugged but what they do not see is the severe violence that such people sometimes partake in. In some ways I can understand such violence due to severe frustration of perpetually being severely restricted in being able to achieve things especially individually. No sex life etc. you name it.
    Last edited by antichrist; 11-09-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    from Road Runner
    RE special needs, well a grown adult seemingly unable to read/compehend at a level that would see him graduate grade 1.....

AC: I thought you were saying that a special needs person would see him at a graduate grade 1 criminal. Or you may have been referring to Michael Baron's inability to comprehend ??
    School. Grade 1 of school. WTF does an inability to read/comprehend have to do with being a violent criminal, if anything it may be helpful.

If I did mistook you
    There is no if.
    meep meep

School. Grade 1 of school. WTF does an inability to read/comprehend have to do with being a violent criminal, if anything it may be helpful.

There is no if.
    This is fun, we should do more often.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

This is fun, we should do more often.
    So you're not going to retract?
    meep meep

So you're not going to retract?
    I am just working out drawing/stalemate options first.

It is also partly your fault because you failed to complete your sentence, just like Trump you ended with "...….." that I genuinely mistaken for word "criminal". I had guessed you used …….. because you did not want to openly insult Michael, note I had warned Michael about this. You are claiming I made en passant when I only put the piece on the wrong square.

My "offending" post included the following qualification now bolded:

From the little I know I would guess that you are correct that some special needs people are uniquely violent if this is what you are inferring

Because now I know that you were not referring to my conclusion option and it is your fault of my confusion [being stingy to finish your sentence] strictly speaking I did not do what you accuse me of. But due to it only being words and words are all I have to take your heart away I apologise for making a mistake in making that conclusion. In my opinion if I had interpreted you correctly you were making an honest and brave statement that needs it's own thread so I never thought badly of you.

I am just working out drawing/stalemate options first.

It is also partly your fault because you failed to complete your sentence, just like Trump you ended with "...….." that I genuinely mistaken for word "criminal". I had guessed you used …….. because you did not want to openly insult Michael, note I had warned Michael about this. You are claiming I made en passant when I only put the piece on the wrong square.

My "offending" post included the following qualification now bolded:

From the little I know I would guess that you are correct that some special needs people are uniquely violent if this is what you are inferring

Because now I know that you were not referring to my conclusion option and it is your fault of my confusion [being stingy to finish your sentence] strictly speaking I did not do what you accuse me of. But due to it only being words and words are all I have to take your heart away I apologise for making a mistake in making that conclusion. In my opinion if I had interpreted you correctly you were making an honest and brave statement that needs it's own thread so I never thought badly of you.
    OK thank you.
    meep meep

CC Grandmaster
    It was not stated at the time but my opinion was the government wanted to save money for people complaining of paying too much welfare tax. Well if you don't want them free on the streets and the mental institutions are closed down do you want to do? drown them. Chain them to trees near the Yarra or onto reserves like what happened to the Aborigines?
    You are confusing 2 things.
    1) I do not support redistribution of funds from those who ''earn'' to those who do not.
    2) If someone requires mental services assistance - this assistance should be provided.

And in any case, my point was about CRIME!
    If someone is acting in a manner that puts wellbeing and security of others in danger - the person should be isolated from those he/she may endanger.
    At no point I suggested chaining them to trees - I was referring to Mental Institutions.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    Michael in case you don't comprehend they are insulting you (meep meep). From the little I know I would guess that you are correct that some special needs people are uniquely violent if this is what you are inferring. This associated topic deserves it's own thread. Because they are institutionalized their actions are not deemed criminal and probably rightly so.
    They can insult me all they like...It only shows their weakness .

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    You are confusing 2 things.
    1) I do not support redistribution of funds from those who ''earn'' to those who do not.
    2) If someone requires mental services assistance - this assistance should be provided.

And in any case, my point was about CRIME!
    If someone is acting in a manner that puts wellbeing and security of others in danger - the person should be isolated from those he/she may endanger.
    At no point I suggested chaining them to trees - I was referring to Mental Institutions.
    Well first of all your points number 1 and 2 are contradictory - how are the mental services to be funded if not via other people's tax dollars? At least I provided a very cheap solution but I forgot to give the chainee a fishing rod and fishing lessons and bait. Don't give them matches for cooking but 2 sticks. I have already told you the mental institutions were closed down (in NSW) by the Richmond Report the same time your precious father put his precious little foot on this island.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...14-p52r8o.html

19-year-old charged with falsely claiming he was bashed by an African gang.

What sort of sentence should there be for this, if found guilty? Discount for autism?

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post

What sort of sentence should there be for this, if found guilty? Discount for autism?
    Of course its a criminal offence to claim crimes that have not taken place.
    Also, do note that 2 years ago - he was bashed...and in that case...culprits have not been punished apparently...
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 14-09-2019 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post

There is now a court case of a uni being sued for $14M for refusing an autistic person who was unable to pass entry and claimed was discriminated against. Both these cases are giving autism a bad name. Soon people will stereotype autistic people. I took it easy on an autistic person in chess and was defeated.

CC Grandmaster
    There is now a court case of a uni being sued for $14M for refusing an autistic person who was unable to pass entry and claimed was discriminated against. Both these cases are giving autism a bad name. Soon people will stereotype autistic people. I took it easy on an autistic person in chess and was defeated.
    Such cases will be more common in future...

Thread Information