Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Nothing new....Byron Bay is that where you live?. is that how you would like criminals to be ''treated'' within your neibourhood?

I would love to see readers' comments.
    Re case: it has taken place in the US...but I wonder how different if it would be in Australia?
    A chess play drug enforcer did that years ago and went away for a few years then was "run" out of town by the cops. Then he died due to stuffed kidneys from personal drug use years earlier. He was most upset he was left out of his father's will
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    https://7news.com.au/news/qld/no-nee...8RC03ATlHNNLoM

No need for tougher laws they say...
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    https://7news.com.au/news/qld/no-nee...8RC03ATlHNNLoM

No need for tougher laws they say...
    "It's about making sure children accept what they've done is wrong."
    16 yo ''children'' start bushfires... and its all about ''accepting'' they have done something wrong.

"It's about making sure children accept what they've done is wrong."
    16 yo ''children'' start bushfires... and its all about ''accepting'' they have done something wrong.
    But Michael if they are not laughing you are off topic
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    But Michael if they are not laughing you are off topic
    I am on the topic. People start fires, yet do not cope tough punishment.

I am on the topic. People start fires, yet do not cope tough punishment.
    So you want to see them laughing on the other side of their face?

CC Grandmaster
    So you want to see them laughing on the other side of their face?
    I want them in prison and repaying costs for the rest of their lives once they our out of prison.

CC Grandmaster

Welcome Verdict

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...20-p53ccg.html

Finally a verdict to rejoice: A Person who was simply protecting himself and his property found not guilty of ''killing'' some piece of garbage that endangered his life .

CC Grandmaster
    https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/...20-p53ccg.html

Finally a verdict to rejoice: A Person who was simply protecting himself and his property found not guilty of ''killing'' some piece of garbage that endangered his life .
    The article also mentions that the animal who died at the scene raped a teenage girl back in 2009 and was jailed for only 6 years with a minimum of 4...and this is for the offence of RAPE! So may be there is GOD and there is some kind of higher level of justice after all!

The article also mentions that the animal who died at the scene raped a teenage girl back in 2009 and was jailed for only 6 years with a minimum of 4...and this is for the offence of RAPE! So may be there is GOD and there is some kind of higher level of justice after all!
    Not after what occurred during WW1 and 2 I doubt it. WW1 turned many servicemen into atheists. Don't celebrate the guy's death, you don't know him and he may have a mother who never stopped loving him regardless.

CC Grandmaster
    Not after what occurred during WW1 and 2 I doubt it. WW1 turned many servicemen into atheists. Don't celebrate the guy's death, you don't know him and he may have a mother who never stopped loving him regardless.
    Well if mother could have stopped him...she certainly should have!

Well if mother could have stopped him...she certainly should have!
    We don't know do we? I have not read the article as I have stopped subscribing to SMH. Some people are just crazy full stop and their mothers cannot always be held responsible. Rape is absolutely unforgivable but with XXX rated videos and stimulants who knows how pure society really is. Rape has always existed so I don't know if is increased by those factors I have mentioned. I believe rape is a lot more common offense but not just reported - it occurs in domestic situations by people already close to each other. Though in these conditions the psychological damage still occurs. When you only see life in black and white you have not really learnt about life. There is no higher being to make things perfect or for us to expect so. You are against higher taxes but such taxes are needed to provide guidance or control of young people when necessary, parents or a parent cannot always manage. Children crucially need good role models etc., not all do but expect some to go the wrong way if there is not such. Modern society with unlimited grog is a guarantee that there will be many mistakes in society of all types. You are going to forever be hyped up if you don't understand society and seek to prevent the underlying "causes" and not wanting to pay taxes to help prevent such. It is much cheaper than paying for prison accommodation - a stitch in time saves nine the saying goes. In short your response to these crimes is sensationalist and immature.

CC Grandmaster
    We don't know do we? I have not read the article as I have stopped subscribing to SMH. Some people are just crazy full stop and their mothers cannot always be held responsible. Rape is absolutely unforgivable but with XXX rated videos and stimulants who knows how pure society really is. Rape has always existed so I don't know if is increased by those factors I have mentioned. I believe rape is a lot more common offense but not just reported - it occurs in domestic situations by people already close to each other. Though in these conditions the psychological damage still occurs. When you only see life in black and white you have not really learnt about life. There is no higher being to make things perfect or for us to expect so. You are against higher taxes but such taxes are needed to provide guidance or control of young people when necessary, parents or a parent cannot always manage. Children crucially need good role models etc., not all do but expect some to go the wrong way if there is not such. Modern society with unlimited grog is a guarantee that there will be many mistakes in society of all types. You are going to forever be hyped up if you don't understand society and seek to prevent the underlying "causes" and not wanting to pay taxes to help prevent such. It is much cheaper than paying for prison accommodation - a stitch in time saves nine the saying goes. In short your response to these crimes is sensationalist and immature.
    If mothers can not stop them - law enforcement agencies should!

If mothers can not stop them - law enforcement agencies should!
    that's right and pay a fortune more in legals and imprisonment, Capa Fan is half right with his rejection of modern society but he wants to throw the good out with the bad just as the moderns want to throw the good of olden days out with the bad. just as white people want to be tanned and dark people want to be white.

individual crimes that you get all hyped up about are nothing compared to war but you don't mention those too much - get your priorities re aligned

Thread Information