Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    What sort of lame and racist juxtaposition, putting in the same bag the entire hard working and law abiding African migrant communities with that scum of the earth (xr stinkers)
    If you meant which is worse as in the xrstinkers vs African thug gangs the answer is easy: same shit different colour.
    I am extremely disappointed (not provoked by your pointless and illogical trolling) that you blatantly and unashamedly continue to demonstrate your condoning and approving
    the appalling violence against peaceful individuals shown in the video clip I provided.
    From this very moment I follow all other posters who simply ignore your nonsensical, uninformed and simply moronic attempts of participating in any discussion.
    I have lived in warzone Cabramatta where such was a daily occurrence by drug addicts. I can't recall the women in video being bashed but I may be forgetting on this. My aunt when about eighty years old was robbed in her shop by druggies no big issue for her . I remember the women in the video worked the next day do I don't think they were bashed. If it was not by Africans would it have got the same attention? In the Lebo v Wales RL game there was heaps more violence. But I honour the women for working the next day.

Last edited by antichrist; 29-11-2019 at 05:07 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    https://7news.com.au/news/vic/drunk-...edium=referral

Yet another beautiful human being/trash ...(to me - he is trash...but others may think otherwise so giving an option...) escapes adult jail....suddenly he is ''not an adult''?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post

Yet another beautiful human being/trash ...(to me - he is trash...but others may think otherwise so giving an option...) escapes adult jail....suddenly he is ''not an adult''?
    So what is the difference between an adult jail and a youth justice centre in Victoria? Apart from the latter presumably not having mature adult criminals in it (which is a good thing in terms of keeping young offenders away from experienced criminal influence.)

I blame as much of this on society as the guy. Society knows that full maturity is not reached till 28 year old yet let people drink and drive from teenage years. Society knows that human nature takes risks and far from "perfect" yet allows factors to emerge where severe repercussions will occur. Cut the grog off until 28 year or no driving license.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I blame as much of this on society as the guy. Society knows that full maturity is not reached till 28 year old yet let people drink and drive from teenage years. Society knows that human nature takes risks and far from "perfect" yet allows factors to emerge where severe repercussions will occur. Cut the grog off until 28 year or no driving license.
    I too blame it on society but for different reasons. Society should not allow him to get off so easily!

I too blame it on society but for different reasons. Society should not allow him to get off so easily!
    But you are ignoring that a similar case will occur tomorrow for the same reasons. You fail to recognize that even when death sentences are imposed for crimes those same crimes still occur. You seem to only want simplistic revenge not in preventing new cases. I am sorry to ask but do you adopt similar simplistic solutions in your lectures and consulting? At 29 years I gave the grog up, why? Because I had matured at 28. Now I am trying to encourage the next generation of my clan to follow suit. Not one of my younger clan smokes - top marks. Before 28 society has to protect the youngsters from society. Without technological advancements of the industrial age this car smash could not occur have occurred - our brains have not evolved as quickly as the individual revolution nor for nuke weapons as well. We have kept primitive war thinking where those weapons will be used.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    But you are ignoring that a similar case will occur tomorrow for the same reasons. You fail to recognize that even when death sentences are imposed for crimes those same crimes still occur. You seem to only want simplistic revenge not in preventing new cases. I am sorry to ask but do you adopt similar simplistic solutions in your lectures and consulting? At 29 years I gave the grog up, why? Because I had matured at 28. Now I am trying to encourage the next generation of my clan to follow suit. Not one of my younger clan smokes - top marks. Before 28 society has to protect the youngsters from society. Without technological advancements of the industrial age this car smash could not occur have occurred - our brains have not evolved as quickly as the individual revolution nor for nuke weapons as well. We have kept primitive war thinking where those weapons will be used.
    Some crimes will always occur the question is: what will be the crime rate. We need to understand patterns as well as origins of the crime...and the criminals!

Some crimes will always occur the question is: what will be the crime rate. We need to understand patterns as well as origins of the crime...and the criminals!
    but if one crime is too many than patterns are irrelevant. It is only through understanding and acting on origins will crime be successfully defeated i.e. substantially reduced permanently. Coz when the prisons are filled your precious tax dollars will have to fund new constructions. So many prisoners in the USA they are letting them out.

CC Grandmaster
    When our Trash goes overseas...they sometimes get a taste of what law enforcement should be like...
    https://7news.com.au/news/bali/austr...hamed-c-584041

If his shame is sincere...he will hopefully reform!

When our Trash goes overseas...they sometimes get a taste of what law enforcement should be like...

In philosophy one criticism of the Jesus figure is that only living to 33 years he lacked life experiences. It is also a criticism of supposedly chaste Catholic clergy who are good at lecturing - they lack life experience. If you had a child or a young close relo who seriously got on the wrong side of the law your attitude may be different. I have a relo a judge whose reputation was humane (he also came came from a humane family)if it was you, your reputation would be a hanging judge. You actually have to be in the court room when sentencing to hear the reasons that judges give when sentencing to understand their decisions. Otherwise you are just lashing out in darkness and ignorance. When I lived in Townsville very close to the courthouse on holidays if not playing chess I would often drop in on criminal cases and there were heart wrenching cases of society's rejects whom had suffered terribly when children. Visit a few courthouse yourself and you may get a free education.

Not so sure if they were laughing before they got the bullet in the back of their heads!
    http://theconversation.com/why-jokow...ndonesia-35432
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

Not so sure if they were laughing before they got the bullet in the back of their heads!
    I was certainly in two minds when Hawke was famously trying to save those two Aussies from the gallows in Singapore for drug trafficking. A bit ironic when considering that his own children/child had drug problems. We have had handfuls of executions of Aussies for the same thing since then and not much protest. It is about the only issue that I consider the death penalty for. As the saying goes if it just saves one life they are for it but in the case of pushers it could be saving dozens of lives. When being released in OZ many pushers take up the trade again. Even when still in prison as well.

CC Grandmaster
    good call!

And how old is he 18 years - you are picking on a minor maturity-wise. He could well be a decent guy if no grog and it was only minor stuff. Get off your high judgemental horses.

* Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. Their very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be ‘cured’ against one’s will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.
    —C. S. Lewis, God in the Dock: Essays on Theology and Ethics

This sounds a bit like a few posters here

Thread Information