0 0%
  • Karthlik

3 30.00%
  • antichrist

3 30.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dumb & Dumber Award vote

If Iraq can have democracy well then so can the BB in deciding this award. Only due to modesty (give someone else a chance) I have declined nomination.

chmod -x /bin/chmod
    I voted Karthlik because he is truly dumb. He wastes too much time for idiots and pointless causes such as... well you know what.
    Last edited by skip to my lou; 18-12-2004 at 05:33 PM.

to have a dumb and dumber dont you need two ppl?

now you know why I declined.

Have you noticed 17 views and only 1 vote.

All Mr Nice Guys all of a sudden
    Last edited by antichrist; 18-12-2004 at 05:35 PM.

Antichrist: Can I ask why Shaun was included?
    If it has to do with what happened in the Olympics it should not really have anything to do with the 'D & D' 2004 as it is outside of the forum in which this happened. I am sure other people here have done some wothy things over the last year but has nothing to do with your award does it?

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    Have you noticed 17 views and only 1 vote.
    Might've been more votes if there'd been a "none of the above" option (ref: Richard Prior in "Brewster's Millions").
    “As you perhaps know, I haven't always been a Christian. I didn't go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don't recommend Christianity.” -- C.S.Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
    Might've been more votes if there'd been a "none of the above" option (ref: Richard Prior in "Brewster's Millions").
    Or if there had been a Matt and DR option.

CC International Master Rhubarb's Avatar
    AC, frankly I'm amazed that I am not an option, given the number of times I've flamed you this year.

Account Permanently Banned PHAT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kegless
    AC, frankly I'm amazed that I am not an option, given the number of times I've flamed you this year.

And so, pphht goes your chance at receiving a peer review. It is your double misfortune that there is no reason for you to pin your hopes on a "Smart and Smarter" voting list being published.

Quote Originally Posted by JGB
    Antichrist: Can I ask why Shaun was included?
    If it has to do with what happened in the Olympics it should not really have anything to do with the 'D & D' 2004 as it is outside of the forum in which this happened. I am sure other people here have done some wothy things over the last year but has nothing to do with your award does it?
    AC: Shaun was included because even I warned him that he could cost the whole team points (post "Sally Robbins" No. 77 in PNG thread), hopefully my warning was timely, and because of Shaun's words afterwards:

Shaun:
    "...My decision to not take the drug test was pretty much a pre-meditated one. Before I'd even left Australia I'd made up my mind not to do it unless there were compelling reasons to do so...."

AC:
    As his act was premeditated maybe he should have warned the team before leaving PNG so that they could make a team decision as what stance he should adopt if any such decision could be agreed upon.

I repeat, I copped more flak for quoting in the wrong method -- such hippocrisy!

Quote Originally Posted by kegless
    If I half deserve a serve so be it, I can take it, they are not our of malice.

Karthlik I know nothing about, only on someone else's suggestion. Bill and Matt (both of whom I appreciate) for wasting theirs and everyone else's time.

PaulS, for when being told "Are you often the last to get a joke" (or similar) - still the penny did not drop.

I was added in maybe by Karthlik?? I don't mind, just desserts.

About the silliest thing done in chess is give a junior a queen start in a rated game and lost. I was told by some one else (B) who pointed him out to me that he had just beaten him (c) easily, and as I beat B pretty easily I did not feel like bashing a junior up so gave him a chance. However, I had mistaken in who B was pointing to and gave the queen start to the wrong person. Pretty dumb aye, I lost about a hundred and fifty rating points for that venture, and as only playing in one rated comp a year so am out of practise and am also the organiser of that comp on the day my points never recovered.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    I was added in maybe by Karthlik?? I don't mind, just desserts.
    I might have been seen in the vicinity of the cherry tree with an axe.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Account Permanently Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Cox
    I might have been seen in the vicinity of the cherry tree with an axe.
    Barry

An interesting concept you have hinted at here.

Moderation by addition of 'what should have been there in the first place'.
    I quite like the idea because many of my posts would benefit from a mod's influence. Do you mod's have a duty-roster? I might start posting at different times to get the best of all input.

starter

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    About the silliest thing done in chess is give a junior a queen start in a rated game and lost. I was told by some one else (B) who pointed him out to me that he had just beaten him (c) easily, and as I beat B pretty easily I did not feel like bashing a junior up so gave him a chance. However, I had mistaken in who B was pointing to and gave the queen start to the wrong person. Pretty dumb aye, I lost about a hundred and fifty rating points for that venture, and as only playing in one rated comp a year so am out of practise and am also the organiser of that comp on the day my points never recovered.
    Served ya right. Never go easy on any opponent.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

How about a new poll including our Qld friends?

Thread Information