Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentencing

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    ..but since I do not have accurate info on this...
    That's the problem in a nutshell

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    The police investigation determined it was an accidental death. Tragic, but not the driver's fault, so no charges of culpability were laid. That's the same law for everyone being applied - if you and white racist organisations don't like it, then that's too bad.
    If you read my post..it makes it clear it says ''irrespective of race'' - look at her behaviour....is this how one acts when someone dies? and yes she had NO license!
    P.S. arriving to Australia on a certain kind of visa is NOT a race. Let me repeat myself for 1000s time - Professionals and international uni students from Africa and all other places worldwide are most welcome here!
    Re Internships etc that i have been involved with: It is quite evident that we have graduates of literally ALL races/backgrounds/nationalities placed.
    And this is what I shared on facebook last night: https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...jrKQ1.facebook

of course...I was not aware being a Criminal is Race, having no job is yet another race and last but not least being a Druggie/Drug dealer is a race!
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 16-04-2018 at 11:23 PM.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Grandmaster
    That's the problem in a nutshell
    For how long will the fact that some groups have higher crime rate than others will be denied (and for this - there is accurate information e.g. South Sudanese refugees, Indigenous etc.). Would you classify statements by Vic Police as racist?

For how long will the fact that some groups have higher crime rate than others will be denied (and for this - there is accurate information e.g. South Sudanese refugees, Indigenous etc.). Would you classify statements by Vic Police as racist?
    Depends who you want to believe, Andrew Bolt or the Crime Statistics Agency

Correction of country of birth data incorrectly reported and attributed to the Crime Statistics Agency

I've quoted the Victorian Police Commissioner dismissing allegations of African gangs in Melbourne. Which police statements are you referring to?

Michael, there may be higher crime-related ethnic groups that you are unaware of and could be embarrassing to you
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Michael, there may be higher crime-related ethnic groups that you are unaware of and could be embarrassing to you
    Why would it be embarrassing? All the groups with high crime-rates need to be approached. Hopefully they will be happy to cooperate in dealing with the problem!
    Do you agree that criminals should not be tolerated?

Why would it be embarrassing? All the groups with high crime-rates need to be approached. Hopefully they will be happy to cooperate in dealing with the problem!
    Do you agree that criminals should not be tolerated?
    Michael, I will PM why could be embarrassing.

Re toleration of criminals it depends on circumstances. In my deleted post I stated how about every 3 months in the Philippines it is reported how a mother out of desperation will kill her children and then suicide due to not having money for food, medicine, education and maybe accommodation. If you were born into such a family could you understand if your mother traded small time in "weed" to keep you alive or would you dob her in? Walk a mile in their shoes.

Myself when living in Cabramatta I took great delight in dobbing drug pushers and watching the cops dragging them out. Because they were killing youngsters with their strong drugs.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Michael, I will PM why could be embarrassing.

Re toleration of criminals it depends on circumstances. In my deleted post I stated how about every 3 months in the Philippines it is reported how a mother out of desperation will kill her children and then suicide due to not having money for food, medicine, education and maybe accommodation. If you were born into such a family could you understand if your mother traded small time in "weed" to keep you alive or would you dob her in? Walk a mile in their shoes.

Myself when living in Cabramatta I took great delight in dobbing drug pushers and watching the cops dragging them out. Because they were killing youngsters with their strong drugs.
    I do not want to cover up criminals from ANY ethnic background! I am in favor of a) toughening up the laws and b) strict application of these laws!

CC Grandmaster
    I do not want to cover up criminals from ANY ethnic background! I am in favor of a) toughening up the laws and b) strict application of these laws!
    So what specific law do you want to toughen in this case?

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    So what specific law do you want to toughen in this case?
    Bearing in mind that the normal penalty for unlicensed driving, first and second offence, is a fine.

CC Grandmaster
    Bearing in mind that the normal penalty for unlicensed driving, first and second offence, is a fine.
    And its normal for an unlicensed drivers to make abusive rants and not even apologise properly?

And its normal for an unlicensed drivers to make abusive rants and not even apologise properly?
    From the footage I've seen, she didn't say a word, let alone make an abusive rant.

Back to Patrick's question: which law or laws do you want to see toughened in this case?

Are you saying that you would dob in your mother if she was a small time weed pusher that she relied upon to feed you and siblings?

Russia has not been my ''home country'' for many years now. In my home country of Australia I believe we are capable of having a proper justice system!
    I still consider Lebanon my home country though my folk have lived here for 130 years. The way Russia seems to be going she sorely need good up righteous citizens like yourself to save it from the Russian Mafia. Did you contribute to Kasparov's cause whilst he was here?

CC Grandmaster
    I still consider Lebanon my home country though my folk have lived here for 130 years. The way Russia seems to be going she sorely need good up righteous citizens like yourself to save it from the Russian Mafia. Did you contribute to Kasparov's cause whilst he was here?
    I was here till age of 15. I did not contribute to any causes I was busy getting myself educated.
    Re my political views on Russia - a) I despise the current leadership but b) this is exactly what Russian's deserve .
    For more info on my views on the Russian Political landscape: https://www.opendemocracy.net/od-rus...ntom-president

Thread Information