Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lost View Post
    To everyone,

That is because I wrote an email to the Executive Director of the Asian Chess Federation (happy to release emails if allowed), regarding the matter and I had this fixed. As you can see, I made this a priority to have this fixed as it is a joke as such. If there is anything that people spot differently within the Asian Continent, please let me know and I will get this fixed pretty quickly where I can.

lost
    Well done and thankyou. As for rules re emails you can post your own emails here, for anyone else's you need their permission unless it is public document or already widely circulated.

Quote Originally Posted by Garvinator View Post
    Now that this issue seems to have been rectified, I think some questions should be asked as to why this was not picked up before now by the relevant authorities?
    And how it happened in the first place. Perhaps it was just some silly website coding error but I suspect not.

CC FIDE Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    And how it happened in the first place. Perhaps it was just some silly website coding error but I suspect not.
    I think personally it was a coding error/

lost

Note also that his FM title now comes from a different event to his CM (and incorrect GM) titles.

Thought I should check to see if there were any other low-rated GMs who are suspiciously young, but there aren't. So it seems this was a once-off error.

CC Candidate Master
    Well, he can always tell people: "I used to be a chess grandmaster, when I was young."

Thread Information