PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 57
Antichrist's Music Selection - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    I hope so - but unfortunately history shows that even great music had no effect on genocidal dictators.
    Indeed, Hitler used Germany's great classical musical heritage to further his claims of Germanic supremacy. Post WW2 my mother used to almost get stoned at the altar for playing Wagner's music at church on the organ during Mass.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L9UrmUjd9k&t=250s

the second half of this video Tom Jones does a blues song on Elvis - Jones voice is still remarkably rich for his age
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

ahhhh - Wats new pussycat Tom Jones Still got da Looks nda pipes to belt out da Classics ....Don know how ems is still looking good must have found da fountain of youth..... Saw da other da Joe Namoth on tv...He was on da Joe Browns Sports Talk Show n Joe Namoth Still Looks like ems is just Barely Hitting 50 :o Totally looking great n youhful... Both these Stars say that they owe it all to God n Family for Keeping ems still in da game meh fellow Chess Brotha's
    ChessChat's Break0ut High Score Champion - 02/02/2012
    ChessChat's Space Invaders High Score Champion - 09/24/2012
    ChessChat's Moon Lander High Score Champion - 10/07/2012
    ChessChat's Asteroids High Score Champion - 10/19/2012

ChessChat's Current Reigning King of the Arcade since 10/07/2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y
    A classic here for the guitar playing - one of Dr Baron's favourite tunes as well.

Lets just Say Sprout is a Big Uncle Ted Nugent Supporter RawR RawR !!!
    ChessChat's Break0ut High Score Champion - 02/02/2012
    ChessChat's Space Invaders High Score Champion - 09/24/2012
    ChessChat's Moon Lander High Score Champion - 10/07/2012
    ChessChat's Asteroids High Score Champion - 10/19/2012

ChessChat's Current Reigning King of the Arcade since 10/07/2012

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SFNW5F8K9Y
    A classic here for the guitar playing - one of Dr Baron's favourite tunes as well.
    My heart aches for a misspent youth so that Tom Jones is not one of old age's personal consolations (you say Tom Jones, I think Henry Fielding).
    Last edited by Frank; 13-07-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    My heart aches for a misspent youth so that Tom Jones is not one of old age's personal consolations (you say Tom Jones, I think Henry Fielding).
    Your post appears to be responding to the wrong post of mine - your youth may have been more misspent than you realise. my coming from a musical family that covered all genres going back to twenties and a town with only one radio station that also covered all musical genres one got to appreciate all genres.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLlO...=RDX48weyESpec

we all do sometimes but then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIsqTGjyM2k

then for winding down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR4mVwTaYYg

the song I shared with the great love of my life

could you imagine Tom Jones belting this song out
    Last edited by antichrist; 12-08-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Aretha Franklin - Queen of Soul departs our world

https://www.freep.com/story/entertai...in/1008842002/

The Office of Barack and Michelle Obama also released this statement: "America has no royalty. But we do have a chance to earn something more enduring. Born in Memphis and raised in Detroit, Aretha Franklin grew up performing gospel songs in her father’s congregation. For more than six decades since, every time she sang, we were all graced with a glimpse of the divine.

"Through her compositions and unmatched musicianship, Aretha helped define the American experience. In her voice, we could feel our history, all of it and in every shade—our power and our pain, our darkness and our light, our quest for redemption and our hard-won respect. She helped us feel more connected to each other, more hopeful, more human. And sometimes she helped us just forget about everything else and dance.

"Aretha may have passed on to a better place, but the gift of her music remains to inspire us all. May the Queen of Soul rest in eternal peace. Michelle and I send our prayers and warmest sympathies to her family and all those moved by her song."

Aretha Franklin died at 76 years of age Thursday morning, surrounded by family at her home in Detroit, after a bout with advance pancreatic cancer. The entire world is spending the day mourning Franklin's death, sharing their grief on social media.

Franklin, the iconic American music titan, performed at Obama's inauguration ceremony in 2009.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 20th century changed the world forever - the World Wars for bad and liberation of peoples for good
    Last edited by antichrist; 22-08-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Thread Information