Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    I do sleep late cause I work late (I wonder why drinking comes to your mind as a reason.... Someone has to work after all to keep the country going (cause not everybody does).
    Since you are replied in both threads it was not clear why you got them so muddled. I graciously put it down to alcohol. Perhaps your cognitive skills weren't impaired, that was just as good as it gets.

I am wondering, since you are such a believer in communities developing ''as they need'' - if not for the ''white people'' - would the Australian indigenous still be living like: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/285183...-their-bodies/
    There is nothing there worth responding to since it has nothing to do with aboriginal people. BTW it is a common mistake of ignorant people to assume that aboriginal culture was static and unchanging. Perhaps if you educated yourself a bit you wouldn't be so racist.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    Since you are replied in both threads it was not clear why you got them so muddled. I graciously put it down to alcohol. Perhaps your cognitive skills weren't impaired, that was just as good as it gets.

There is nothing there worth responding to since it has nothing to do with aboriginal people. BTW it is a common mistake of ignorant people to assume that aboriginal culture was static and unchanging. Perhaps if you educated yourself a bit you wouldn't be so racist.
    Perhaps if you would stop worrying about my cognitive skills if you would look at society without putting your pink glasses on and see the openly destructive forces that undermine our well-being.
    Re reference to the Indonesian tribe - it is very relevant, perhaps if you educate yourself beyond physics - you will recognize that the article I am putting a link to is talking about a a tribal society that fits your description (very comfortable with where it is now). So why would we assume that the Australian tribes would be any different?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    So why would we assume that the Australian tribes would be any different?
    For one thing they have a very different history. Many aboriginal societies were impacted from day one of colonisation and by now all have had their societies drastically impacted by colonisation.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    For one thing they have a very different history. Many aboriginal societies were impacted from day one of colonisation and by now all have had their societies drastically impacted by colonisation.
    So should not we look at the ones/ that have not been ''touched'' by the colonization? Isn't it what I am doing now? Just because people around them develop and live better (and they are probably aware of that) does it make them live worse? Does it stop their development?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information