Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Of course. Re dual/aquired citizenships however - there may be scope to strip them of citizenship for crimes etc. For instance if someone provides misleading/false information when applying for citizenship - can be stripped!
    I am sure many people trying to escape the Holocaust also provided wrong info and good on them.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    I meant post 409 repeated in post 410

That is because you have absolutely no empathy for a people who tragically suffered in a way that effects children and grandchildren. World wide the same result occurs in native peoples who have gone through a few hundred years of abuse. Even while people who have minimal suffering compared to indigenous will also in many cases hit the bottle. The bottle of course stuffs their life up just as it does in the country of your birth. So you have choices, if you don't like to accept then emigrate - what I can gather of your personal life and professional business that could be performed successfully. Many professional people with empathy understand and help our indigenous community but you choose opposite. Ask what has led you to vilify those land you occupy without permission? Or ask your father the questions in post 409. My more recent immigrant relos arriving here in the fifties had instant respect for Aborigines because they realized and even stated that this was their land. There were Aborigines around us. What did my completely uneducated people possess that you did not?
    "People who tragically suffered'' - Who suffered? Their ancestors ...or THEM? Everybody's ancestors suffered at some point...can we make it clear that when applying laws - we need to consider people and their activities rather than what happened in the course of history?

What do completely uneducated people possess? Good question! For one, they are generally easier to brainwash via political correctness .
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

"People who tragically suffered'' - Who suffered? Their ancestors ...or THEM? Everybody's ancestors suffered at some point...can we make it clear that when applying laws - we need to consider people and their activities rather than what happened in the course of history?

What do completely uneducated people possess? Good question! For one, they are generally easier to brainwash via political correctness .
    I will answer second part first. The word PC wasn't invented in post WW2 years when more came out. It was the more ruffian ones amongst them who would tell any racist Aussies off and challenge them to fight. They were very strong from hard work. Fifty years later Ukrainian chess friends would complain to me of the same racism they suffered in that fifties era how they were openly abused. So sometimes ruffians are okay. For uneducated they possess far too many properties. Now do you like them and their children are professionals.

I will give you a hint. In the country side properties were far cheaper, only a fraction, and good profits could be made with no tax deductions and no negative gearing. No CGT in those days. They still refuse to migrate to the big smoke because business is so much easier in the countryside.
    Last edited by antichrist; 16-02-2020 at 07:07 AM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    LOL .

I do not like the ''in a hurry to get my land'' bit though..it is a bit of overkill. .

LOL .

I do not like the ''in a hurry to get my land'' bit though..it is a bit of overkill. .
    It was an overkill by the whites that got them the land. There was discrimination against them in driving and also in stealing their land. Just as the British did in China 120 years ago. Are you in favour of that land grab discrimination and exploitation as well?

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    It was an overkill by the whites that got them the land. There was discrimination against them in driving and also in stealing their land. Just as the British did in China 120 years ago. Are you in favour of that land grab discrimination and exploitation as well?
    Traffic laws are same for all! No ''Indigenous issues'' are relevant!

Traffic laws are same for all!
    No they aren't. The statistics in the cartoon are factual - aboriginal drivers are penalised more heavily by police in WA but less heavily by traffic cameras.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    No they aren't. The statistics in the cartoon are factual - aboriginal drivers are penalised more heavily by police in WA but less heavily by traffic cameras.
    Penalised for being Indigenous? or due to more offences that are not captured by cameras?
    P.S. Today, I once again saw an Indigenous-looking ''proud owner'' of this country urinating on the stairs of Flinders Street. May be someone should explain to him that since its his own country...he should not do it.
    Pretty sure cameras are there...i wonder if he will face any consequences or not.

Penalised for being Indigenous? or due to more offences that are not captured by cameras?
    Racism fear amid WA police report showing Aboriginal drivers are more likely to be fined after being pulled over by cops

CC Grandmaster
    But again...is it about committing more offences...or police fining them due to being aboriginal

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    But again...is it about committing more offences...or police fining them due to being aboriginal
    Correct link here: https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...ng-b881454229z

"According to a WA Police Force report, Aboriginal drivers received 3.2 times more fines from being pulled over than non-indigenous people but when infringements were issued by traffic camera statistics were almost even."

Doesn't say whether these figures are adjusted for population but a disparity that needs explaining in any case.

From the text:

National Suicide Prevention and Trauma Recovery Project co-ordinator Gerry Georgatos told AAP racism was a factor.

“When I’m driving with (indigenous) colleagues ... we get pulled up every single time,” he said.

“We need to take the racial out of profiling.

“What we need to do is put in place an edict - you do not pull up anyone because of the colour of their skin and you do not follow someone because of the colour of their skin.”

From the text:

National Suicide Prevention and Trauma Recovery Project co-ordinator Gerry Georgatos told AAP racism was a factor.

“When I’m driving with (indigenous) colleagues ... we get pulled up every single time,” he said.

“What we need to do is put in place an edict - you do not pull up anyone because of the colour of their skin and you do not follow someone because of the colour of their skin.”
    In the old days they were also profiled by used car salesmen who would sell them bomb cars at an expensive price.

CC Grandmaster
    From the text:

Lets take it out of profiling..but what to do...if Indigenous have high crime rate? Indians have skin of the same colour..but somehow...Indian migrants in do not seem to be offending at the same rate .
    So is it about race?

Or unemployment for this matter? or Alcohol abuse?
    You want to take it out of the profiling when its convenient but when it comes to additional benefits/privileges you want it to count?

Thread Information