Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    CC Grandmaster
    UK is truly blessed to be able to get rid of her:
    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Now the plan is to lure thugs into taking some other citizenship where possible, then kicking this trash out
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Repatriation of offenders is a two-way street, that Dutton is trying walk both sides of:

Syrian Kurds call on Australia to take back its jihadists

US-backed Kurds who are fighting the disintegrating Islamic State terror group in Syria have pleaded with the Morrison government to repatriate and prosecute captured Australian jihadists.

But Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton's office has indicated this is not the government's preference, saying it remains "determined to deal with these people as far from our shores as possible". ...
    meep meep

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Repatriation of offenders is a two-way street, that Dutton is trying walk both sides of:

Syrian Kurds call on Australia to take back its jihadists

US-backed Kurds who are fighting the disintegrating Islamic State terror group in Syria have pleaded with the Morrison government to repatriate and prosecute captured Australian jihadists.

But Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton's office has indicated this is not the government's preference, saying it remains "determined to deal with these people as far from our shores as possible". ...
    Now that they are captured, they probably dream of being repatriated to Australia.

Also, if there is legal scope for stripping them of Aus citizenship - we should certainly exercise the option!
    Last edited by MichaelBaron; 06-03-2019 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Now that they are captured, they probably dream of being repatriated to Australia.

Also, if there is legal scope for stripping them of Aus citizenship - we should certainly exercise the option!
    The Kurds don't have a national judicial system. They don't even have a nation. So it's an interesting question as to who has jurisdiction. Deportation to Australia must be one option.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    The Kurds don't have a national judicial system. They don't even have a nation. So it's an interesting question as to who has jurisdiction. Deportation to Australia must be one option.
    I doubt they have no prison. And I would think the culprits would be delighted to be deported rather than to end up in Kurdish prison.

I doubt they have no prison. And I would think the culprits would be delighted to be deported rather than to end up in Kurdish prison.
    Many would be delighted if they face proper justice, and a very long sentence if that's what they deserve. They'll get it here. I wouldn't want them jailed under a flimsy regime that might free them soon.
    meep meep

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Many would be delighted if they face proper justice, and a very long sentence if that's what they deserve. They'll get it here. I wouldn't want them jailed under a flimsy regime that might free them soon.
    I am not sure they will be freed soon over there...and I am pretty sure prisons over there are not like 3-star hotels.

CC Grandmaster
    https://www.9news.com.au/national/ne...0-f530a7c60bbf

I wonder if these ladies will end up behind bars or not...given their age...probably not...
    Waiting to see outcome of the investigation and the consequent court case....

CC Grandmaster
    https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-...itory/10920648

Amazing resources thrown into assisting/finding someone who (at least based on the article) is not exactly a ''social asset''

What I found interesting about the article is description of the community...Is it only me who thinks they live very differently from how we do...

To quote the article"'
    A man who cited himself as one of Mr Roe's "best mates" and a "brother" — but wouldn't give his name — said it was important for the family to find closure, but didn't want "people digging up things that shouldn't be dug up".
    "I've got a family to protect, myself," he said.''

- What is this supposed to mean? Some kind of criminal environment where people ''can not dig up things that should not be dug up''???
    Hmm...

CC Grandmaster

CC Grandmaster
    While the picture above is obviously a joke...this is more or less how many criminals feel and this is the pressure that some law-obedient citizens feel as well.

While the picture above is obviously a joke...this is more or less how many criminals feel and this is the pressure that some law-obedient citizens feel as well.
    How do you know how criminals feel?

And this has what to do with indigenous offenders? The little skin showing in the photo appears to be of a Caucasian. Maybe it's your unconscious bias showing.
    meep meep

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    How do you know how criminals feel?
    some are certainly not very concerned about unlawfulness of their activities and used to getting off easy.

Thread Information