Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 545535455
    CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    https://www.smh.com.au/business/work...fmIcEaoFxHv924And they say not enough jobs for everyone, lets increase New Start Allowance .
    There are still many more unemployed people than available jobs. And not every unemployed person is qualified to fill every vacancy.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    There are still many more unemployed people than available jobs. And not every unemployed person is qualified to fill every vacancy.
    Cleaning jobs are that hard? My students have not done any training courses in cleaning as far as I know
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Cleaning jobs are that hard? My students have not done any training courses in cleaning as far as I know
    they can be hard on the body - worn out wrists, backs, elbows, shoulders and harsh dangerous chemicals breathing in and on the skin. So I have been told. I spoke to a union guy at the club about it and he told me how state govts had eliminated all working regulation concerning how much loads that females can carry or push (as in king size beds without casters) etc etc.. Many have to retire early.
    Last edited by antichrist; 02-06-2019 at 10:13 PM.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    they can be hard on the body - worn out wrists, backs, elbows, shoulders and harsh dangerous chemicals breathing in and on the skin. So I have been told. I spoke to a union guy at the club about it and he told me how state govts had eliminated all working regulation concerning how much loads that females can carry or push (as in king size beds without casters) etc etc.. Many have to retire early.
    If people have medical conditions that stop them from working such jobs...its another story but if not...should take ANY job they can get rather than be unemployed if they require state funding. Nobody is suggesting sending sick people to work.

If people have medical conditions that stop them from working such jobs...its another story but if not...should take ANY job they can get rather than be unemployed if they require state funding. Nobody is suggesting sending sick people to work.
    The industry has turned into a health hazard for female workers - the job creates the medical condition due to lack of govt regulation that previously existed or that at least existed in other industries.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Question: is Membership in a Union related to one's professional activities?
    Answer: May be...Yes! https://unemployedworkersunion.com/yourrights/

Question: is Membership in a Union related to one's professional activities?
    Answer: May be...Yes! https://unemployedworkersunion.com/yourrights/
    Just as I don't like the privatisation of Medibank I was also against privatisation of the duties of the Commonwealth Employment Service. Some of those agencies become rich though doing very little for their "customers". It must be wasteful having tens of thousands of computers in these private agencies whereas before it was just the massive govt. computer service.

CC Grandmaster
    Just as I don't like the privatisation of Medibank I was also against privatisation of the duties of the Commonwealth Employment Service. Some of those agencies become rich though doing very little for their "customers". It must be wasteful having tens of thousands of computers in these private agencies whereas before it was just the massive govt. computer service.
    Union...the professional unemployed

Union...the professional unemployed
    Just because they don't have a job does not mean they should not be treated with respect. It is easy for bosses to be exploitative and users and just take advantage of the unemployed powerless status. Such treatment can lead to depression and cause a downward spiral which is bad for the person and society. I have employed many of them casually and they were good workers who even travelled far distance for just a few hours, so I would give them travel money.

What has happened in your life that at midlife stage you just want to put other less fortunate people down. Your life is slipping away into negativity. My mother used to say that if a man was not married by the age of 28 years there must be something wrong with him, why girls don't want to marry him. In the Leb community if a man is not married by about then a marriage is "arranged" for them. It seems to work okay. I arranged one of my elder brother's marriages - after 46 years they are still going well.
    Last edited by antichrist; 14-06-2019 at 01:56 AM.

CC Grandmaster
    Just because they don't have a job does not mean they should not be treated with respect. It is easy for bosses to be exploitative and users and just take advantage of the unemployed powerless status. Such treatment can lead to depression and cause a downward spiral which is bad for the person and society. I have employed many of them casually and they were good workers who even travelled far distance for just a few hours, so I would give them travel money.

What has happened in your life that at midlife stage you just want to put other less fortunate people down. Your life is slipping away into negativity. My mother used to say that if a man was not married by the age of 28 years there must be something wrong with him, why girls don't want to marry him. In the Leb community if a man is not married by about then a marriage is "arranged" for them. It seems to work okay. I arranged one of my elder brother's marriages - after 46 years they are still going well.
    So much talk about their rights on that website....so little about responsibilities...
    So much talk about what I want to do...My life is not slipping into negativity simply because I am too busy to think about what negativity is.

Re the rest of your reply..I can not quite comprehend how it is relevant...Whether and how Lebanese marry is up to them.

P.s because you do not have a job, does not mean you should not be treated with respect. but if you do not want to have a job but expect others to support you financially while your wasting your life and others resources...sorry...no respect from me.

CC Grandmaster
    https://www.facebook.com/7NEWSMelbou...zU3ODUzNDA4OA/

old but gold...a reminder where Centerlink money goes

Thread Information