Proposal to close S Kasparov blog posts thread

In my opinion, so that due process can be followed, now that a formal complaint has been made to the ACF, this thread should be closed and discussion finished on this topic.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvinator View Post
    In my opinion, so that due process can be followed, now that a formal complaint has been made to the ACF, this thread should be closed and discussion finished on this topic.
    I split this to a separate thread (instead of just deleting it as I usually do when people post moderation requests to the thread) because I wanted to remind people that although two admins are ACF exec members, Chesschat is not an ACF BB and so an ACF process is not a reason to lock a thread.

Furthermore the existence of BB discussion does not prevent due process from occurring at ACF level.

I am considering locking or otherwise moderating the thread but if I do so the above will not be the reason.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Garvinator View Post
    As long as the conversation is within legal boundaries and does not include misleading statements, I do not see why it has to be closed.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    As long as the conversation is within legal boundaries and does not include misleading statements, I do not see why it has to be closed.
    I agree.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Thread Information