Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    CC Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1

    Online chess coach

    Hello! My name is Vladimir Kanjuh, a 39 year-old Candidate Master from Serbia. My FIDE rating is 2144 (August 2016). Certified chess coach, certified chess arbiter and a founder of chess school Ladybirds. As of January 2013, I am a professional coach and coordinator of all School competitions in Serbia. I am offering chess lessons at $10 an hour.
    skype: vladimir.kanjuh76
    thanks!

  2. #2
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,328
    Quote Originally Posted by vladakan View Post
    Hello! My name is Vladimir Kanjuh, a 39 year-old Candidate Master from Serbia. My FIDE rating is 2144 (August 2016). Certified chess coach, certified chess arbiter and a founder of chess school Ladybirds. As of January 2013, I am a professional coach and coordinator of all School competitions in Serbia. I am offering chess lessons at $10 an hour.
    skype: vladimir.kanjuh76
    thanks!
    Or if you want face-to-face coaching and in Melbourne and a night person (still awake after 8pm) - message me late evening/early night chess coaching . Melbourne coffee shops are great for chess chat/lessons.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  3. #3
    CC Grandmaster Adamski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Penrith, NSW
    Posts
    8,660
    LOL. Most of us are still awake after 8 pm (our local time) Michael!
    God exists. Short and to the point.

    Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

    Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

    Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

  4. #4
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski View Post
    LOL. Most of us are still awake after 8 pm (our local time) Michael!
    But not everyone is able to study chess during late evenin hours after long days at work...its 8.10pm start...do not want chess students to snore by the end of the lesson .
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  5. #5
    CC International Master AzureBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Or if you want face-to-face coaching and in Melbourne and a night person (still awake after 8pm) - message me late evening/early night chess coaching . Melbourne coffee shops are great for chess chat/lessons.
    Is it $10ph as well?

  6. #6
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    12,328
    Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlue View Post
    Is it $10ph as well?
    I do not think so....But what I charge for chess lessons is still 1/4th of what I get an hour for uni lectures
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New YOUTUBE channel by chess coach
    By KestonyChess in forum General Chess Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 26-10-2016, 10:53 PM
  2. Junior Coach for Fiji Chess
    By Chemi_cal in forum Oceania Chess
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-02-2015, 08:09 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 06:17 AM
  4. IM Iulian Sofronie (Elo 2467) - I am looking for a chess coach job
    By Iulian sofronie in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-08-2010, 11:30 PM
  5. I.M. Chess Coach visiting Sydney. Coaching available.
    By Javier Gil in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 05:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •