Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar

The A.R.B. Chess System threads

Just seeking member feedback on the many A.R.B. Chess Sys threads being posted from time to time. They are all also posted to various other chess sites.

Firstly who actually finds them of any interest at all?

Secondly if we were to require the poster to keep all posts to a single thread except when engaging with content posted by others, would anyone consider that too harsh, and if so do they have any suggestion for how many threads should be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Just seeking member feedback on the many A.R.B. Chess Sys threads being posted from time to time. They are all also posted to various other chess sites.

Firstly who actually finds them of any interest at all?

Secondly if we were to require the poster to keep all posts to a single thread except when engaging with content posted by others, would anyone consider that too harsh, and if so do they have any suggestion for how many threads should be allowed?
    I think like you that one thread for all of these would be sensible.I only skim read them at best anyway.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Account Banned

I really don't understand this Forum for making me Post all My Threads into (1) Threa

I really don't understand this Forum for making me Post all My Threads into (1) Thread!

I don't have this problem on any other Forum! when everything is in (1) Thread it is difficult to find a Single Thread of interest!,plus if each Thread is in it's own Thread with a Main Heading it is also easier to find articles because when someone does a Search outside this Forum,they can find it easier by the Main Heading!

Plus there are other issues only on this Forum! for some reason long Names for Headings are Restricted ? like this one above,I had to put the actual Full Heading underneath!

And the worse thing on this Forum Only! is a lack of Storage space! ? I cannot upload files or Videos or Pictures because of the lack of Storage on here,I now have to use links from other Forums! ?

So to give you a better idea of what I am talking about! take a look at the Forum below where I have all the Freedom! to do what is regarded as Normal! not just on that Forum but many others!

http://www.*******.com

For some reason you can't look at the link above! ? So here is the link below with Gaps! you can join it together by removing the () Brackets!

[deleted - mod]

Anthony Brown.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 12-06-2016 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheARBChessSys View Post
    So to give you a better idea of what I am talking about! take a look at the Forum below where I have all the Freedom! to do what is regarded as Normal! not just on that Forum but many others!

http://www.*******.com

For some reason you can't look at the link above! ? So here is the link below with Gaps! you can join it together by removing the () Brackets!

[deleted - mod]

Anthony Brown.
    Linking to that forum is not allowed here because of frequent past spamming attacks on this forum by people from that forum. This includes working around the block by typing the name out in different ways.

My decision for now is that I am happy for the opening (the A.R.B system) to keep its own thread but that the constant creation of new TCEC threads is too much and I have merged them all here:

http://www.chesschat.org/showthread....ed-A-R-B-posts

Please post further TCEC related posts or similar posts to that thread - any more that are needlessly posted to new threads may be deleted without warning or logging of the decision.

Thread Information