Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Asylum seekers

Is there a thread for Rants?

True fair dinkum Aussies - are they the ones at Cronulla Beach riot ten years ago? I believe that ER is going to open a tabouli and felafel café there.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    Is there a thread for Rants?
    I think it was a fairly clear message rather than a rant. The Message being ''law-obedient hard working-people with impeccable track-record are welcome to Australia and should be strongly encouraged to work in Australia, live in Australia, start their businesses in Australia etc. Those without such track-record should not be able to come!''
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    I think it was a fairly clear message rather than a rant. The Message being ''law-obedient hard working-people with impeccable track-record are welcome to Australia and should be strongly encouraged to work in Australia, live in Australia, start their businesses in Australia etc. Those without such track-record should not be able to come!''
    Amongst chess folk the most interesting to meet I have found are those that learnt the game or have had compulsory homestay in her majesty's establishments. I appreciate the stories from "the other side" - during my demo days I only visited police cells with cappuccinos etc. from the Greek joint next door but at least they were for free. You want us to be homogenous zombies - no thanks. How has all Jamie Packer's money and hard work helped him? We should not be overpopulating, especially not by high earners and high consumers. Bad for the environment. I partly appreciate the hippies here due to lack of consumerism and pollution.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Amongst chess folk the most interesting to meet I have found are those that learnt the game or have had compulsory homestay in her majesty's establishments. I appreciate the stories from "the other side" - during my demo days I only visited police cells with cappuccinos etc. from the Greek joint next door but at least they were for free. You want us to be homogenous zombies - no thanks. How has all Jamie Packer's money and hard work helped him? We should not be overpopulating, especially not by high earners and high consumers. Bad for the environment. I partly appreciate the hippies here due to lack of consumerism and pollution.
    Being law-obedient, educated and hardworking is not something that turns people into homogenous zombies.

Being law-obedient, educated and hardworking is not something that turns people into homogenous zombies.
    For decades there used to be a graffiti painted on the wall of railway bridge at Ashfield railway station in Sydney - consume, be silent and die.

To the very rich you are a homogenous zombie - they pull the strings on how society will tilt and we just react, except in Whitlam's day.

Get a whiff of this Kinks' song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFkYoT5Gezo

ER, do you seriously think I would?
    LOL No way!!! It was only rhetorical!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

True fair dinkum Aussies - are they the ones at Cronulla Beach riot ten years ago?
    That Cronulla Beach riot took place 14 and not 10 years ago! (get your facts straight just for once can't you?)

lol the bra boys were just drunk and drugged bogans who had issues with your mob.

That day those shit heads went down the beach in their numbers attacking everyone under the sun who they considered as being a so called wog and bashed the shit out of them because they couldn't tell the difference.

That same night and half next day the so called wogs got together and attacked everyone under the sun who they considered as being a skip and bashed the shit out of them because they couldn't tell the difference either.

That was it! Then they went home and lived happily thereafter!

Actually, there were sporadic attacks against Aussies (amongst whom some old and vulnerable which is a shame) for the next two or three days.

I believe that ER is going to open a tabouli and felafel café there.
    no way that's your mob's crappy tucka that I wouldn't even shit on let alone eating it.

After all I consider myself a very serious investor! only from MPL (remember when you and the other moron were pocking fun at me
    when I was buying those shares?) My profits have never fallen under 40% - at this very moment the percentage
    is fluctuating b/n 67.5% and 68%. beat that, and it's not even my best share market venture (COI won't allow me to disclose any further)!
    Last edited by ER; 09-06-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    no way that's your mob's crappy tucka that I wouldn't even shit on let alone eating it....

Lebs thought exactly the same about vegemite sandwiches and mustard. The only time I had mustard was when a skip mate gave me on a ham sandwich and I thought he was trying to poison me so I spat it out. He had a few champ greyhounds and I knew when he would give them the needle or a live kill and I made a lot more on them than you did by astute share investments. If vegemite and mustard became compulsory tucker the Lebs would all be seeking refugee status in Sudan.
    Last edited by antichrist; 10-06-2019 at 05:59 PM.

Nothing to do with discriminating re food.
    I am just allergic to tomato and lemon mixed together, separately ok as in tomato in salads and other foods and lemon in steaks and stuff no probs.
    Falafels too oily for my taste.
    Re MPL, is a huge business venture and yes I make good profits from it!
    Nothing to do with the health of poor folk who have it all free (Medicare bulk billings. subsidized medicine etc)
    I hear good and positive reports about Private but I am not suggesting people to join them. I am insured with the other mob myself anyway!
    You need economy lessons, your knowledge on the share market is even worse than your clueless yabbering re chess!
    Last edited by ER; 10-06-2019 at 04:55 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

Re Cronulla riots one of the most important features was that we had to defend the Lakemba Mosque at all costs because there were rumours
    the neo-nazi hard core scum of the bra boys were planning to attack it and burn it down.
    So we had a tremendous gathering of more than two thousand people of all nationalities and religions inside and about a thousand outside ready for action.
    Some idiots didn't know and walked into the mosque with shoes on they were told off by the imams (?)
    So the mosque had to be defended and at the same time to be used as head quartets and centre of operations (bashing up skips, destroying premises etc)
    Now the biggest problem was to keep Samih (or Samir I can't recall) a wild hairy Lebo by huge muscular proportions in the mosque because he simply wanted to go out and kill. (meant it too)
    So he was given the authority to organize the defense and be on the mobile to direct traffic!
    Last edited by ER; 10-06-2019 at 05:14 AM.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ER View Post
    Re Cronulla riots one of the most important features was that we had to defend the Lakemba Mosque at all costs because there were rumours
    the neo-nazi hard core scum of the bra boys were planning to attack it and burn it down.
    So we had a tremendous gathering of more than two thousand people of all nationalities and religions inside and about a thousand outside ready for action.
    Some idiots didn't know and walked into the mosque with shoes on they were told off by the imams (?)
    So the mosque had to be defended and at the same time to be used as head quartets and centre of operations (bashing up skips, destroying premises etc)
    Now the biggest problem was to keep Samih (or Samir I can't recall) a wild hairy Lebo by huge muscular proportions in the mosque because he simply wanted to go out and kill. (meant it too)
    So he was given the authority to organize the defense and be on the mobile to direct traffic!
    So first the was the ethnics seeking asylum at Cronulla railway station then the skips when their car windscreens were being smashed at Maroubra. I went surfing for about a decade at Maroubra and only one person said hello to me once though seeing the same faces every day. The Chinese restaurant guy (50c combination rice) was the only friendly person. But I did rescue one drowned nurse who gave me everything in her purse. She was face down and everyone else ignored her though close to her. And I did save one teenage boy but turned my back on his brother and father who drowned real close to me. If I see them go down I may try to rescue them and drown myself so stiff kebab!

CC Grandmaster
    So first the was the ethnics seeking asylum at Cronulla railway station then the skips when their car windscreens were being smashed at Maroubra. I went surfing for about a decade at Maroubra and only one person said hello to me once though seeing the same faces every day. The Chinese restaurant guy (50c combination rice) was the only friendly person. But I did rescue one drowned nurse who gave me everything in her purse. She was face down and everyone else ignored her though close to her. And I did save one teenage boy but turned my back on his brother and father who drowned real close to me. If I see them go down I may try to rescue them and drown myself so stiff kebab!
    Note that not all of the ''Ethnic people'' came here as refugees .
    P.S. instead of saving on nurse who gave you everything in her purse you should have taken a gun and made sure survives are none .

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...-finder/visit#

Details
    Visitor visa (subclass 600)
    Frequent traveller stream
    This visa stream is for citizens of the People's Republic of China who travel often to Australia for business or personal reasons.
    Stay
    The visa can be granted for up to 10 years. Stay up to 3 months each time you enter.
    Cost
    AUD1,045

We might grant a validity period for up to 10 years

You must hold a passport from the People's Republic of China, SARs excluded
    You must provide biometrics within the People's Republic of China before you apply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do the rich Chinese only get special visa treatment whilst desperate refugees get locked up for years and deported???

CC Grandmaster
    https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visa...-finder/visit#

Details
    Visitor visa (subclass 600)
    Frequent traveller stream
    This visa stream is for citizens of the People's Republic of China who travel often to Australia for business or personal reasons.
    Stay
    The visa can be granted for up to 10 years. Stay up to 3 months each time you enter.
    Cost
    AUD1,045

We might grant a validity period for up to 10 years

You must hold a passport from the People's Republic of China, SARs excluded
    You must provide biometrics within the People's Republic of China before you apply

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do the rich Chinese only get special visa treatment whilst desperate refugees get locked up for years and deported???
    Yes, also Some Chinese Australians apply for this visa for parents to visit them and do babysitting .
    I fully support this visa. Brings some lovely people to our country who are NOT financially depend on us...and simply bring their smiles to share...and sometimes business ideas along with smiles.

Thread Information