Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Bishop View Post
    It has for sure and after all that discourse, only fools will say in their hearts that there is a supernatural God.

The ancients knew this but we have forgotten.

http://bigthink.com/videos/what-is-god-2-2

Why have you decided to believe in the supernatural, especially when the Christian God is such an evil demiurge?

Regards
    DL
    I do not find any particular religion to be evil - it is just that I have my own vision of this ''higher power''.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    I do not find any particular religion to be evil - it is just that I have my own vision of this ''higher power''.
    If you do not see the evil in Christianity and Islam then your higher power is not much of a teacher as your moral sense is not well developed.

Regards
    DL

CC Grandmaster
    If you do not see the evil in Christianity and Islam then your higher power is not much of a teacher as your moral sense is not well developed.

Regards
    DL
    If you claim that someone who works as a teacher or (as in my case) University lecturer needs to be able to ''identify evil'' in Christianity or Islam..then I am curious how you teach (in case you are a teacher) and what sort of education you recieved yourself?

Person's religious beliefs are his/her's private matter. All religions teach about tolerance. Within the religious circles, we always oppose those who practice and promote intolerance. In your case, the intolerance is even more obvious so I am not sure what is worse - agressive conversion (into Christianity, Islam etc) or agresive denial of God &Christianity.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

CC FIDE Master
    so I am not sure what is worse - agressive conversion (into Christianity, Islam etc) or agresive denial of God &Christianity.
    Simone Weil might help you there - but God help your spelling.

If you claim that someone who works as a teacher or (as in my case) University lecturer needs to be able to ''identify evil'' in Christianity or Islam..then I am curious how you teach (in case you are a teacher) and what sort of education you recieved yourself?

Person's religious beliefs are his/her's private matter. All religions teach about tolerance. Within the religious circles, we always oppose those who practice and promote intolerance. In your case, the intolerance is even more obvious so I am not sure what is worse - agressive conversion (into Christianity, Islam etc) or agresive denial of God &Christianity.
    As I said, your moral sense is not well developed if you see tolerance in Christianity or Islam.

Do these statements show tolerance to you?

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: `Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Further, do you believe in freedom of speech and do you see Islam tolerating it in this clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=UTdKxCz2FIQ

Regards
    DL

I am questioning why religions lie to us. What problem do you have with my following biblical teachings?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
    DL

I am questioning why religions lie to us. What problem do you have with my following biblical teachings?

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

Regards
    DL
    GB when will you find salvation ? If only you reached out to Jesus everything would be super kewl !!!!

Matthew 16:18 !!!! - "And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him ; and the child was cured from that very hour."

Regards,
    DM.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

Quote Originally Posted by Danse Macabre View Post
    GB when will you find salvation ? If only you reached out to Jesus everything would be super kewl !!!!

Matthew 16:18 !!!! - "And Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of him ; and the child was cured from that very hour."

Regards,
    DM.
    So all I have to do is accept that punishing the innocent instead of the guilty is good justice.

No thanks.

That kind of immorality is why I am not fond of Christianity or Islam.

Here is the logic behind rejecting the immorality you have accepted.

Regards
    DL

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    I don't think they have sarcasm or irony on Gnostic Bishop's planet.

So all I have to do is accept that punishing the innocent instead of the guilty is good justice.

No thanks.

That kind of immorality is why I am not fond of Christianity or Islam.

Here is the logic behind rejecting the immorality you have accepted.

Regards
    DL
    If not Jesus, then who is assigned the task of expelling demons from children ?

Do not refrain from seeking the guidance of the great man, or else your body will be entombed in a great drought of false worship for your fake idols.

Jeremiah 50:39 - "A drought is against her waters, and they will be dried up. For it is the land of the carved images, And they are insane with their idols."
    Consecutive and slow -

If not Jesus, then who is assigned the task of expelling demons from children ?

Do not refrain from seeking the guidance of the great man, or else your body will be entombed in a great drought of false worship for your fake idols.

Jeremiah 50:39 - "A drought is against her waters, and they will be dried up. For it is the land of the carved images, And they are insane with their idols."
    Only a fool says in his heart, there are real demons in children.

You might want to put away the things of children.

Regards
    DL

Only a fool says in his heart, there are real demons in children.

You might want to put away the things of children.

Regards
    DL
    Clearly your heart has not taught your mouth to be wise whilst adding learning to your lips.

It is only a metaphorical demon that I speak of. It is the great bind we experience through lifes trials and tribulations.

You should hopefully make amends by reflecting on Corinthians 14:9 - "So likewise you, unless you utter by the tongue words easy to understand, how will it be known what is spoken ? For you will be speaking into the air."

Salutations,
    DM.
    Consecutive and slow -

Clearly your heart has not taught your mouth to be wise whilst adding learning to your lips.

It is only a metaphorical demon that I speak of. It is the great bind we experience through lifes trials and tribulations.

You should hopefully make amends by reflecting on Corinthians 14:9 - "So likewise you, unless you utter by the tongue words easy to understand, how will it be known what is spoken ? For you will be speaking into the air."

Salutations,
    DM.
    What you call demons, I call opportunities.

Put away your childish toys.

Regards
    DL

What you call demons, I call opportunities.

Regards
    DL
    The righteous eats to the satisfying of his soul, But the stomach of the wicked shall be in want.

Your opportunities are merely superficial whims unable to sustain adequate nourishment.
    Consecutive and slow -

The righteous eats to the satisfying of his soul, But the stomach of the wicked shall be in want.

Your opportunities are merely superficial whims unable to sustain adequate nourishment.

Regards
    DL

Thread Information