Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USA hegemony

Account Permanently Banned PHAT's Avatar

USA hegemony

The USA can do whatever the phk it it likes, and Australia nods approvingly. I wish all things evil on the Government members.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...2/s1258109.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Sweeney
    The USA can do whatever the phk it it likes, and Australia nods approvingly. I wish all things evil on the Government members.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems...2/s1258109.htm
    And they wonder why they get bombed. I knew after 9/11 that it would not wake them up, they need about a dozen 9/11s.

CC Candidate Master

Antichrist Shame

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    And they wonder why they get bombed. I knew after 9/11 that it would not wake them up, they need about a dozen 9/11s.

To suggest that further innocent people be murdered as a tool for international diplomacy is obscene.

I thought you were an ignorant oaf, but in reality you are nothing more that a born again cretin.

Are you a graduate of the Matt Sweeney School of Morons?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric
    To suggest that further innocent people be murdered as a tool for international diplomacy is obscene.

I thought you were an ignorant oaf, but in reality you are nothing more that a born again cretin.

America has been murdering innocent people as a tool for international exploitation for a hundred years at least, they are obscene, you are their running dog without realising it. They have supported dictatorships everywhere blah blah

To suggest that further innocent Iraqi people be killed as a consequence for international oil supply is obscene.

Are you a graduate of the Genghis Kan School of psychopaths?

FO you (un)christian hypocrit. I hope your grandson is your brother too

Another typical retort from the resident bb fool.

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    America has been murdering innocent people as a tool for international exploitation for a hundred years at least, they are obscene, you are their running dog without realising it. They have supported dictatorships everywhere blah blah
    'Blah blah' describes the real substance of your comments. The tragedy for you is you actually are unawre of what a clown you really are. Your support for murderers does not make you endearing, only a thug.

I am not offering support for various nefarious US policies. The fact that the US Goverment may engage in obscene acts is no excuse for anyone to kill innocent people. The fact that you're too stupid to realise that makes you all the more a buffoon.

By the way, I 'm a Jew so why don't you take a shot at that you prejudiced prick.

I am not offering support for various nefarious US policies. The fact that the US Goverment may engage in obscene acts is no excuse for anyone to kill innocent people.
    Yes it does, because all members of the enemy are legitamate targets. You cannot nice-up war(s). You can only try to civilize the periods of peace in between them.

By the way, I 'm a Jew
    My commiserations. Get well soon.

CC Candidate Master
    To suggest that further innocent Iraqi people be killed as a consequence for international oil supply is obscene.

Are you a graduate of the Genghis Kan School of psychopaths?

You use the 'f' word. 'F' is that you age, occupation or IQ. In your case Weeny it's a combination of all three! And your comments coming from a character who is too dumb to wash his hands after he urinates!

No, I do not excuse America's involvment in murder in Iraq. I oppose it completely.

What I'm saying is that anyone who encourages the mass killing of innocent people ,who have nothing to do with those policies, is committing an atrocity. Are you even too stupid to see that!?

CC Candidate Master
    Yes it does, because all members of the enemy are legitamate targets. You cannot nice-up war(s). You can only try to civilize the periods of peace in between them.

My commiserations. Get well soon.

You anti-semite prick.

You use the 'f' word. 'F' is that you age, occupation or IQ. In your case Weeny it's a combination of all three!
    Is this supposed to be a flame? It is bearly coherent. Are you on the turps?

And your comments coming from a character who is too dumb to wash his hands after he urinates!
    My weapon is clean so I am not worried. You however, should worry since yours is slimey with hemaseras ooze and enterobacteria.

What I'm saying is that anyone who encourages the mass killing of innocent people who have nothing to do with those policies, is committing an atrocity. Are you even too stupid to see that!?
    No, I am not too stupid to see that - it is an atrocity. However, You are being hypocritical. The Jewish faith has a deep vein of vengence and retribution running through its Tora paralleling those obsenities it the Old Testament: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Remember that?

No, I am not too stupid to see that - it is an atrocity. However, You are being hypocritical. The Jewish faith has a deep vein of vengence and retribution running through its Tora paralleling those obsenities it the Old Testament: An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Remember that?
    More Sweeney ignorance - the passage is not to be interpreted literally but for the offender to pay damages deemed to be sufficient compensation to the injured party (as per the Mishnah).

Try not taking things so literally all the time!
    "I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
    - White Queen, Alice through the Looking-Glass

You anti-semite prick.
    I am just as "anti" toward Christians, witches, Muslims and any other weirdo chanters. You are one of those paranoid Jewish professional victims who think everyone hates you - well actually, they probably just hate your violent and racist religion.
    Last edited by PHAT; 06-12-2004 at 03:03 PM.

I am just a "anti" toward Christians, witches, Muslims and any other weirdo chanters.
    Big list Matthew. Have you ever counted up how many? I reckon you're outnumbered ...
    “As you perhaps know, I haven't always been a Christian. I didn't go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don't recommend Christianity.” -- C.S.Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Dickinson
    the passage is not to be interpreted literally but for the offender to pay damages deemed to be sufficient compensation to the injured party (as per the Mishnah).

Try not taking things so literally all the time!
    Why should it not be taken literally. An eye and a tooth are both quite specific objects and it is said that the specific object should be repaid with the same specific object.

If it had said something more general like, a meal for a meal, or a deed for a deed, or an opertunity for an opertunity, then we could see some flexability in proportion was being suggested.

You phkn religous types always slime your way around the issue of the inconsistancies in the holy scripts by calling them "misinterpretations" by others. You ALL hold whatever "convienient" interpretation that fits your opinion on X, then expect the rest of us to talk notice of it as if it were gospel.

You should take a leaf out of thechessnut's book. He has his faith - good enough for him - but he doesn't jam it down everyones throat.

Thread Information