Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar

Jehovah Witnesses

http://www.familiesagainstcultteachi...itnesses-Cult/

They will come to your door

This video is of poor dopes who were sucked in
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC International Master ElevatorEscapee's Avatar
    ^^

Bah, just tell 'em your a Mormon and ask for their address.
    "On my chess set, all the pawns are Hamburglers" ~ Homer Simpson.

Quote Originally Posted by ElevatorEscapee View Post
    ^^

Bah, just tell 'em your a Mormon and ask for their address.
    I had an attractive JW (I think) bailed up here once, alone she was, but she escaped when an Anglican priest interrupted us - she bolted. haha
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    JW keep going around houses in my neibourhood distributing all kinds of ''promotional literature''. Their ''trademark'' appears to be recruiting people who speak community languages to do the ''marketing'' so my grandparents got to speak to a russian-speaking ''marketing officer'' while another neibour had his JW promotional lecture delivered in Greek.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

My wife got rid of some JW's at our door quite quickly. She offered to pray for them.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski View Post
    My wife got rid of some JW's at our door quite quickly. She offered to pray for them.
    Good move!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

My JW friend can look you straight in the eye speaking absolute rubbish and expects you to take him seriously - I have come to the opinion that if an IQ test were done of the JWs they may be near the bottom of the gene pool

CC Grandmaster Sir Cromulent Sparkles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    My JW friend can look you straight in the eye speaking absolute rubbish and expects you to take him seriously - I have come to the opinion that if an IQ test were done of the JWs they may be near the bottom of the gene pool
    Whilst you are clearly on the very bottom.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

Jehovah's Witnesses to appear before sex abuse royal commission
    June 22, 2015

The child sex abuse royal commission will hold a public hearing into controversial Christian group the Jehovah's Witnesses, next month.

The inquiry, to be held in Sydney, will hear from people who were allegedly sexually abused within the Jehovah's Witnesses Church in Australia.

It will examine how the Jehovah's Witnesses Church and its company, the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Australia, responded to claims of child sexual abuse within the organisation.

A Victorian inquiry into how churches handle child sex abuse claims has previously taken submissions from former Jehovah's Witnesses who alleged instances of paedophilia, sexual assault, blackmail and death threats.

The organisation has 64,000 active "disciples" in Australia but has also been described as a cult.

Jehovah's Witnesses believe their church is the one true religion and all others are wrong. ...
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Thread Information