Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (formerly Brisbane, and before that Wellington, NZ)
    Posts
    19,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    You must have extremely low self esteem to be in need of reminding us all of your blindfold simul.
    Your problem is an overly high self-esteem, such that you resort to cheap psychoanalysis of your opponents instead of dealing with the arguments, an example of the fallacy C.S. Lewis called Bulverism.
    “The destructive capacity of the individual, however vicious, is small; of the state, however well-intentioned, almost limitless. Expand the state and that destructive capacity necessarily expands, too, pari passu.”—Paul Johnson, Modern Times, 1983.

  2. #17
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Capablanca-Fan View Post
    Your problem is an overly high self-esteem, such that you resort to cheap psychoanalysis of your opponents instead of dealing with the arguments, an example of the fallacy C.S. Lewis called Bulverism.
    I did deal with the argument.

    I stated that your clunky cut-n-paste charade has once again been an underwhelming misadventure on your behalf.

    Prayer and chess are not activities that can be compared any easier than riding a bike well or baking a cake in an expert fashion.

    Your analogy sucked.
    Last edited by Redmond Barry; 07-04-2015 at 01:07 AM.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  3. #18
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (formerly Brisbane, and before that Wellington, NZ)
    Posts
    19,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I did deal with the argument.
    Hardly, since the point was a fortiori; and it was combined with your cheap psychoanalysis.
    “The destructive capacity of the individual, however vicious, is small; of the state, however well-intentioned, almost limitless. Expand the state and that destructive capacity necessarily expands, too, pari passu.”—Paul Johnson, Modern Times, 1983.

  4. #19
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Capablanca-Fan View Post
    Hardly, since the point was a fortiori; and it was combined with your cheap psychoanalysis.
    Your point at 2:00am is clearly invalidated by the fact that I had replied at 1:47am with said "a fortiori" supplementation.

    Your post at 2:00am is therefore superfluous waffle as per usual.

    How about trying to answer my questions for once ?

    How exactly is blindfold chess any closer to being similar to god answering prayers than my ability to grow a rose garden is ?
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  5. #20
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    By the way, your problem is one of fear and paranoia incompetently masked as misplaced superiority.

    This is due to a lack of adequate socialisation on your behalf to assimilate into broader society. The gun fetish is simply a failed crutch to mask the disengagement you have developed towards the vast majority of citizens whose aspirations and lifestyles are wholly incongruent to yours. Borne out of fear and laziness this defence mechanism is clearly an abject method to help enable you to detour yourself away from the general populace via the unsavoury backroads of Sociopathy.

    As a slave to the gun you're only entombing yourself into a lifeless abyss.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  6. #21
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Please note : Although this consultation was free, all further appointments will be charged at $300 an hour.

    I take Mastercard Visa and direct debit. No Diners Club.

    Kind regards,
    Bubbles M.D.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  7. #22
    CC Grandmaster Capablanca-Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA (formerly Brisbane, and before that Wellington, NZ)
    Posts
    19,664
    ↑↑ Halfwit with too much time on his hands and too little achievement to show for it.
    “The destructive capacity of the individual, however vicious, is small; of the state, however well-intentioned, almost limitless. Expand the state and that destructive capacity necessarily expands, too, pari passu.”—Paul Johnson, Modern Times, 1983.

  8. #23
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by Capablanca-Fan View Post
    ↑↑ Halfwit with too much time on his hands and too little achievement to show for it.
    14788 posts in 11 years says you have even more time on your hands moron.

    Tell me capablancafan, which notable achievements would I be required to accomplish to acquire the legendary and respected "capablancafan status" ?

    Would referencing hopeless analogies be part of the criteria ?
    Or do i have to make up childish names for world leaders ?
    Perhaps I should cut and paste more Bill O'Reilly articles and videos ?
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  9. #24
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    13,161
    Saw the thread right now: so what exactly are the questions that AC wants me to answer?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  10. #25
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Saw the thread right now: so what exactly are the questions that AC wants me to answer?
    I think he wants to know why all of your conversions are held in the kitchen.

    Although I may wrong, I'm pretty sure the KGB arent still watching you.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  11. #26
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    13,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    I think he wants to know why all of your conversions are held in the kitchen.

    Although I may wrong, I'm pretty sure the KGB arent still watching you.
    KGB agent can pay me...and i will disclose all I know...but he has to pay first!
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  12. #27
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    KGB agent can pay me...and i will disclose all I know...but he has to pay first!
    Would 1 rouble suffice ?
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  13. #28
    CC Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    13,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
    Would 1 rouble suffice ?
    You wish...
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

  14. #29
    CC Grandmaster Redmond Barry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Westside
    Posts
    3,118
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    You wish...
    OK. I can go as high as 2 but no more.

    I think this is a very generous offer.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

  15. #30
    CC International Master Agent Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,466
    and a banana.

    I actually have a Q for Michael. How long did you live in Russia for ? Profession ??

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Michael Baron's diatribe
    By pax in forum Australian Chess
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 23-11-2004, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •