CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar

GB religious beliefs (SF Was Jesus historical)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Dowden View Post
    Of course he was 'historical' figure. So was Pilate, Herod, Julius Caesar, the 12 apostles, Mary and Joseph, etc.

The 'Jesus myth theory' has never been popular because it just isn't credible. The evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is overwhelming. Today there are millions and millions of followers of Christ. In the early years of Christendom hundreds and thousands of people were martyred by the Romans. Today they are still being martyred. The idea that all these people gave up their lives for an imaginary person is impossibly far-fetched.
    (Ed: Historical part of reply can be found here)

Tony. I see Christianity as an immoral creed because they promote homophobia and misogyny.

If you want a more moral religion and can shed yourself of your idol worshiping then you might look into Gnostic Christianity. We do not discriminate without a just cause the way Christians do. You should follow what Jesus teaches instead of whatever you are following. Have a quick look at a bit of history from my perspective and some methodology to gain apotheosis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR02...list=PLCBF574D

The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRN...layer_embedded

This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdSVl_HOo8Y

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards
    DL

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar

from the Bishop above

When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

AC: Now Bishop I have already labelled Tony a narcissist for thinking that God answered his prayers ahead of Holocaust Jews prayers for salvation - you telling him he is a god and if takes it on board he will knock me off the podium as the greatest narcissist! Don't go down that path.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post

AC: Now Bishop I have already labelled Tony a narcissist for thinking that God answered his prayers ahead of Holocaust Jews prayers for salvation - you telling him he is a god and if takes it on board he will knock me off the podium as the greatest narcissist! Don't go down that path.
    The thing about recognizing that you are the only God you can ever know is that it teaches you, --- once you are in that mindset, --- that you have to allow the same condition for everyone else.

You then become a Universalist and all your unfounded prejudices should disappear.

It is how you learn to love your neighbour as yourself while still allowing you to hate injustice and work to bring your neighbour into that fight with you.

Regards
    DL

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnostic Bishop View Post
    The thing about recognizing that you are the only God you can ever know is that it teaches you, --- once you are in that mindset, --- that you have to allow the same condition for everyone else.

You then become a Universalist and all your unfounded prejudices should disappear.

It is how you learn to love your neighbour as yourself while still allowing you to hate injustice and work to bring your neighbour into that fight with you.

Regards
    DL
    AC: that is what has driven me to the cause of all those refugees in the Gaza Strip - but my neighbour that is another thing - I think he hates my guts.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

I reckon a conversation between GB and Scott would have been interesting, if he still posted here.
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

Thread Information