Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CC Candidate Master Gnostic Bishop's Avatar

Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

Billion + believe in Satan. Should all schools be mandated to teach Creationism?

We must save our children from foolish belief in the supernatural.

Education is the only tool that we have to drag ourselves and our children out of ignorance and superstition and that education should include that it is foolish to read myth literally. No more Dark Ages should be allowed.

Comparative Religion should be taught to insure that no child is lost to creationist intellectual dissonance. We must expose our children to Comparative Religion as soon as they can understand Evolution which would be taught alongside of it.

To do less would be shirking our duty to our children and their young minds. If you do not supports this type of all-inclusive education, please show why you oppose it?

Remember that when President Bush backed up stem cell research, it gave other countries a chance to advance away from the U.S. and hurt the U.S economy.

If the U.S. fails to educate itís children properly in Comparative Religion and Evolution --- and the various sciences that stem from it, --- the U.S. will shrink itís economy and power as compared to those countries who have a fuller and more intelligent education program.

Do you agree that it is the duty of the U.S. education system to maintain a first world standard of education in the teaching of Creationism, Comparative Religion and Evolution, --- and catch up to more intelligent countries?

Regards
    DL

CC Grandmaster
    What makes you think that so man people believe in Satan? any evidence?
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    Well I was brainwashed into believing Satan's existence like at a billion others, many never manage to escape their brainwashing so is a credible claim. I was taught that every time I had an evil thought to give my left shoulder a whack coz Satan is sitting there whispering evil thoughts into my head. So out in the playground there would be the occasional whack of the left shoulder. Michael, see what you missed out on not being a good Catholic
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

GB, how does teaching comparative religion ensure no-one has creationist views. Comparative religion should ibclude Bible-based Christianity.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adamski View Post
    GB, how does teaching comparative religion ensure no-one has creationist views. Comparative religion should ibclude Bible-based Christianity.
    Bible based Christianity can be very dangerous for Jews. One guy, David Baron was converted from Judaism to Christianity and now he blames all the anti-Semitism on the Jews not converting to Christianity. His book is called Israel in the Plan of God, Chapter 6 Israel's Punishment
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    It should also include both classical and Laveyan Satanism, though in a whole semester these are probably worth about five or ten minutes between them. And it should make it clear that not everyone has a religion, and that not every viewpoint on religious matters is itself religious.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelBaron View Post
    I do not know whose surveys you would accept so google away. They are easy to find as well as reports showing the mental damage to both the young and the old for believing that they were born corrupt and heading for hell.

Regards
    DL

It would not mean that none would have creationist views. We will lose some young minds regardless of what we do. It would just insure that fewer children and their minds would be lost to belief in the supernatural.

If really successful, it might force religions to admit that they have been lying to their adherents from day one.

Truth would be nice for a change.

Regards
    DL

How many believe in Santa?
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

See you in another life, brotha.

CC International Master Agent Smith's Avatar
    While with my neices, I took a phone call from my boss, Santo.
    Kids were whispering in awe - "Steve's talking to Santa"

This thread has gone completely off-topic. Probably the best that could happen really.

Agree with my QLD mate. For the record I believe in Satan and Santo (I have no reason to doubt Steve's credibility), and the historical St Nicholas but not the red clothed character with the full beard representing the latter's transformation into Santa Claus.

Secretary of, and regularly arbiter at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Hapoy St. Nicholas Day to all for 6 December!

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    This thread has gone completely off-topic. Probably the best that could happen really.
    Yep. The original post was quite incoherent and seemed to be discussing about three different things at once. So I am happy for people to head off on whatever tangents from it they like. If one emerges that is clearly nothing to do with the original post I might move it elsewhere.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Wake up sheeple.

Sorry, seemed an appropriate thread for off topic trolling.
    So einfach wie mŲglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Thread Information