Cool Alternative ICCF theme for Firefox

So my current favourite, non-defensive extension for Firefox is Stylish which allows people to use or create alternative themes for websites. Don't like the colours? Change them to what you do like. A little knowledge of HTML and CSS, particularly CSS, is essential for making them, but otherwise it's easy enough.

I've got a bunch of themes installed created by others, including global ones to darken most pages. The problem with these global ones, though, it they will often interfere with the functionality of chess websites, usually in the form of breaking the interactive chess boards. This didn't bother me with Lichess because it has a dark theme as an option. It did, however, turn out to be a problem with the ICCF website. So I had to be a little more proactive there.

My solution was, of course, to whip up a theme of my own and it's freely available here (the file you want is iccf-dark.css). So any of my fellow correspondence players who would prefer darker colours on the ICCF site can try this out with Stylish and Firefox.
    "Omnia quia sunt, futūtum sunt."
    Website: Organised Adversary - ICCF: 30667 - ICCF Rating: 2051 (unfixed)
    OpenPGP/GPG Key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D - BTC address: 18Ua6y7D65QatEDZ36dtWNWpG9Ttrd4eqy

Since posting this I've resolved a couple of the more annoying aspects relating to the use of the alternate background image and making the board coordinates readable. So the current version (ver. 0.3) is available directly from the User Styles website here.

There are still a couple of little things I'd like to update at some point in the future, but for the most part it's done. Certainly everything relating to normal functionality is, now that the board coordinates have been dealt with.
    "Omnia quia sunt, futūtum sunt."
    Website: Organised Adversary - ICCF: 30667 - ICCF Rating: 2051 (unfixed)
    OpenPGP/GPG Key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D - BTC address: 18Ua6y7D65QatEDZ36dtWNWpG9Ttrd4eqy

Thread Information