Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 147
  1. #1
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211

    The A.R.B Chess System

    Houdini Chess Program Crushed!! - Using The A.R.B Chess System

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1fVAALg7tc


    [Event "The A.R.B Chess System-Game 01-Analysis Deeper"]
    [Date "2013.07.27"]
    [Origin "Great Britain"]
    [White "Houdini.Chess Program"]
    [White-Elo "3000+"]
    [Black "Anthony.R.Brown"]
    [Black-Elo "?"]
    [Opening "The A.R.B Chess System"]
    [Time "60 Seconds Each Per Move"]
    [Result "0-1"]

    PGN Viewer
     


    A.R.B
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 09-01-2014 at 12:00 PM. Reason: fix tags

  2. #2
    Premium Member ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    12,628
    So what? Our FM Bill Jordan crushed the thing and in much less no. of moves too!
    http://www.chesschat.org/showthread....hlight=houdini
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

    https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

    In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

  3. #3
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    39,093
    Use the tag PGN instead of the tag CODE (and use it below the game headers) so that the moves come up in a game viewer; I've fixed the opening post.
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 09-01-2014 at 12:04 PM.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

    ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

    My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

  4. #4
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    So what? Our FM Bill Jordan crushed the thing and in much less no. of moves too!
    http://www.chesschat.org/showthread....hlight=houdini
    You sound like a friendly Guy!??

    It's Not just about beating a Chess Computer Once! The A.R.B System Destroys All Chess Programs Rated (3000) + ELO


    A.R.B

  5. #5
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Use the tag PGN instead of the tag CODE (and use it below the game headers) so that the moves come up in a game viewer; I've fixed the opening post.
    I could not See the PGN Tag at first... Next time! thank's


    A.R.B

  6. #6
    Premium Member ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Melbourne - Australia
    Posts
    12,628
    Quote Originally Posted by TheARBChessSys View Post
    You sound like a friendly Guy!??

    It's Not just about beating a Chess Computer Once! The A.R.B System Destroys All Chess Programs Rated (3000) + ELO A.R.B
    WOW, man this ain't a matter of me being friendly or unfriendly, it's rather you go and conquer the world! Then I might be lucky to get your signature on one of the A.R.B systems that I am going to purchase!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

    https://aus2020.chesschamp.net/

    In defense of Capitalism.
    Money is the cause of all evil!
    Wrong
    Lack of money is the cause of all evil!

  7. #7
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    WOW, man this ain't a matter of me being friendly or unfriendly, it's rather you go and conquer the world! Then I might be lucky to get your signature on one of the A.R.B systems that I am going to purchase!

    No! Idea What you might want to Purchase!? The A.R.B Chess System is a Way of Playing against Chess Computers! It's Not! Software Etc.


    A.R.B
    Last edited by TheARBChessSys; 10-01-2014 at 09:46 PM.

  8. #8
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211

    Komodo Chess Program Crushed!! - Using The A.R.B Chess System

    Komodo Chess Program Crushed!! - Using The A.R.B Chess System

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v74y2Pv7HUo

    [Event "The A.R.B Chess System-Game 02-Analysis"]
    [Date "2013.09.13"]
    [Origin "Great Britain"]
    [White "Komodo.Chess Program"]
    [White-Elo "3000+"]
    [Black "Anthony.R.Brown"]
    [Black-Elo "?"]
    [Opening "The A.R.B Chess System"]
    [Time "60 Seconds Each Per Move"]
    [Result "0-1"]

    PGN Viewer
     


    A.R.B
    Last edited by Kevin Bonham; 10-01-2014 at 12:59 AM.

  9. #9
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    39,093
    Quote Originally Posted by TheARBChessSys View Post
    It's Not just about beating a Chess Computer Once! The A.R.B System Destroys All Chess Programs Rated (3000) + ELO
    How reliably? Do you have to use a lot of trial and error with each program and take advantage of the tendency of many programs to play more or less the same moves if you get the same position against them again?

    By the way I will be moving this thread to the Computer Chess section shortly. A redirect will be left in General Chess.

    Oh, and I doubt members here want to have separate threads for every computer you've crushed, so I'll be merging them - feel free to suggest a title for the merged thread.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

    ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

    My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

  10. #10
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    How reliably? Do you have to use a lot of trial and error with each program and take advantage of the tendency of many programs to play more or less the same moves if you get the same position against them again?

    By the way I will be moving this thread to the Computer Chess section shortly. A redirect will be left in General Chess.

    Oh, and I doubt members here want to have separate threads for every computer you've crushed, so I'll be merging them - feel free to suggest a title for the merged thread.

    No! Idea Why? you have put Two of My Threads into 1 ? it's Confusing Because there will be Many more and People will think they are all About 1 Thread!

    Mean while any idea Why? the Second Game pgn does Not! Work?

    OK! Just read the last Bit! Guess if that's the way you want to do it! ? then Put them All in a Thread called! (The A.R.B Chess System)

    pgn Seems to be working Now! must have been because you were moving My Stuff Around?


    A.R.B
    Last edited by TheARBChessSys; 10-01-2014 at 01:00 AM.

  11. #11
    Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    39,093
    Quote Originally Posted by TheARBChessSys View Post
    Mean while any idea Why? the Second Game pgn does Not! Work?
    Yes. The PGN viewer sometimes has problems when there are numbers in the annotations. In this case there was a 9 between white's 66th and black's 66th move (in the form $19 in the original text) and that was causing it to crash at that point. Removing the 9 fixed it.

    It looks like you are using either the Fritz auto-annotation format or some other similar method. In Fritz I have found that going to the Options: Clipboard and changing Game: Text from PGN to Old Format is helpful in reducing the amount of stuff with $ signs in front of it that comes through in the annotations.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

    ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

    My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

  12. #12
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Yes. The PGN viewer sometimes has problems when there are numbers in the annotations. In this case there was a 9 between white's 66th and black's 66th move (in the form $19 in the original text) and that was causing it to crash at that point. Removing the 9 fixed it.

    It looks like you are using either the Fritz auto-annotation format or some other similar method. In Fritz I have found that going to the Options: Clipboard and changing Game: Text from PGN to Old Format is helpful in reducing the amount of stuff with $ signs in front of it that comes through in the annotations.

    That's an Education for Me! Never had a Problem like that on Other Forums! But then Again Some Suck! in Other Ways!


    A.R.B

  13. #13
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211

    Komodo Chess Program Crushed!! 2 - Using The A.R.B Chess System

    Komodo Chess Program Crushed!! 2 - Using The A.R.B Chess System

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6h44k2pZVg


    [Event "The A.R.B Chess System-Game 03-Analysis"]
    [Date "2013.09.19"]
    [Origin "Great Britain"]
    [White "Komodo.Chess Program"]
    [White-Elo "3000+"]
    [Black "Anthony.R.Brown"]
    [Black-Elo "?"]
    [Opening "The A.R.B Chess System"]
    [Time "60 Seconds Each Per Move"]
    [Result "0-1"]

    PGN Viewer
     


    A.R.B

  14. #14
    CC Grandmaster Desmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The island
    Posts
    13,386
    Quote Originally Posted by TheARBChessSys View Post
    No! Idea What you might want to Purchase!? The A.R.B Chess System is a Way of Playing against Chess Computers! It's Not! Software Etc.
    Do you use computer assistance?
    So what's your excuse? To run like the devil's chasing you.

    See you in another life, brotha.

  15. #15
    Account Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    211
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Do you use computer assistance?
    No! Have a look at the Games and See How many Computers Guess/Agree with My Main Moves! you will find it's a Low Percentage!

    The A.R.B Chess System Finally Gets Recognition! - Rybkaforum

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mny8j6QN9HE


    A.R.B

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 21-11-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. 3-1-0 points system [was "soccer system"] [POLL ADDED]
    By Alan Shore in forum General Chess Chat
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 22-01-2011, 07:34 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-04-2007, 05:27 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 16-03-2006, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •