Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    CC Grandmaster

Bible quote for the day

"Man that is in honour, and understandeth not, is like the beasts that perish" Psa 49:20

11. Genesis 19:8

“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

CC International Master
    'There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.'
    Ezekiel 23:20
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes
    11. Genesis 19:8

“Look, I have two daughters, virgins both of them. Let me bring them out to you and you could do what you like with them. But do nothing to these men because they have come under the shelter of my roof.”
    listen mate if you told that to the tough women I have married they would be having sausages for dinner that night
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    "Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad, why we fought, or why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many, that's what's important. Valor pleases you, Crom, so grant me one request, grant me REVENGE! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind
    "Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad, why we fought, or why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many, that's what's important. Valor pleases you, Crom, so grant me one request, grant me REVENGE! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"
    But there is no Crom in any of my Bibles.
    God exists. Short and to the point.

Secretary of, and regularly playing at, Rooty Hill RSL Chess Club. See www.rootyhillchessclub.org.

Psephological insight. "Controversial will only lose you votes. Courageous will lose you the election." Sir Humphrey Appleby on Yes Minister.

Favorite movie line: Girl friend Cathy to Jack Ryan in "Sum of all Fears". "What kind of emergency does an historian have?".

Quote Originally Posted by Adamski
    But there is no Crom in any of my Bibles.
    There are a lot of holy texts that have been suppressed from the "official" bible. Wake up sheeple!

CC International Master
    Kings 2:23

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

Quote Originally Posted by Saragossa
    Kings 2:23

Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
    crikey those youth must be slow runners and those women bears certainly were on pep pills - too much two bear
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6 KJV

4. Deut. 23:1

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

CC Grandmaster

No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God.
    Yet in Acts Philip baptised a eunuch.

if some of my wives had their way I would be most disqualifies from such an assembly - it has occured a few times on this bb as well

woe to all back-biting slanderers who amass riches and sedulously hoard them thinking that their treasures will render them immortal !

by no means ! they shall be flung to the destroying flame. would that you knew what the destroying flame is like !

Best in life...

Thread Information