Training Games During April

During the month of April, I will be preparing for the zonal, taking place in Fiji.

There aren't really any tournaments I can enter to get some real long play experience before then. As such, I'm looking for people to play training games against that are rated 1500+. I'm hoping to get an even spread of lower rated, "expert" players, and hopefully even a master or two. Please get in contact me either via PM or by email at HBK.Lekkas@live.com.

Games will take place at MCC some time during the week. This is a good opportunity to be able to learn from eachother both ingame and in analysis, get some real game experience (including preperation, I have a few games in some Australian databases) before upcoming tournaments, and simply put, have some fun doing what we love

P.S. I'm currently Fide Rated 2045
    [Today 11:14 PM] Firegoat7: "Please be civil to young Lekkas, otherwise I am going to have to make Voodoo"
    [Today 11:16 PM] Firegoat7: furthermore u can add " I as got the dolls and I noes how ta use em"

Bump. Bit out of practise, and getting ready to start playing long play events again. Last time I posted this, I had a lot of great responses from various players and I'm hoping for a similar reaction this time. Please get in contact me at hbk.lekkas@live.com to organise a game. Ideally I'd like to have them all played before the 9th of February.
    [Today 11:14 PM] Firegoat7: "Please be civil to young Lekkas, otherwise I am going to have to make Voodoo"
    [Today 11:16 PM] Firegoat7: furthermore u can add " I as got the dolls and I noes how ta use em"

CC Candidate Master
    the zonal is in fiji?

Quote Originally Posted by junior View Post
    the zonal is in fiji?
    It was in 2013.
    The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded.

Thread Information