Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
    Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by road runner View Post
    Ah what a shame, our perry mason aspirant will have to find another reason to return to the courtroom - pull a gun on another girlfriend perhaps?
    He was also served with a cease and desist letter relating to his foray into the art world.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_4661052.html
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

CC International Master Goughfather's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    27 June is a while ago. Why is Jono posting stories about law suits that have already been thrown out of court? Simply throwing "nbc zimmerman libel news" at google would have told Jono this.
    How embarrassing for Chess Chat's resident racist buffoon. It is a wonder that he can even dress himself, let alone construct a coherent argument.
    "People with guns don't understand. That's why they get guns. Too many misunderstandings." - Jerry Seinfeld, The Little Kicks

Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
    27 June is a while ago. Why is Jono posting stories about law suits that have already been thrown out of court? Simply throwing "nbc zimmerman libel news" at google would have told Jono this.
    Well, it was Floriduh, where the same judge who presided over GZ's criminal trial, and was clearly disappointed that jury unanimously acquitted him, was also presiding over the libel trial. If the NBC's dishonest editing is not defamation of character, one wonders what would count. GZ has filed an appeal:

Having followed the criminal trial live for its duration, as well as the pre-trial hearings involving Judge Nelson, it was certainly this lawyers impression that she strongly favored the Prosecution–to the point of letting the Prosecution escape immediate sanctions for concealing exculpatory evidence from the defense.

Indeed, this perception was not limited to myself, but was shared by her bosses, the 5th DCA. Without checking back for year-old trial records, it is my recollection that each and every time Zimmerman’s criminal trial counsel appealed a Judge Nelson ruling to the 5th DCA, that higher court reversed Nelson’s prior ruling.

I expect we’ll see much the same occur with respect to Zimmerman’s appeal to the 5th DCA of Nelson’s dismissal of his civil suit.

But it is not surprising that our resident racists GF and RW see nothing wrong with NBC's doctoring of GZ's phone dialogue.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

George Zimmerman not expected to face civil rights charges in Trayvon Martin death
    Sari Horwitz, Washington Post, 1 Oct 2014

The Justice Department is not expected to bring civil rights charges against George Zimmerman in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin, according to three law enforcement officials, despite allegations that the killing was racially motivated.

The federal investigation of Zimmerman was opened two years ago by the department’s civil rights division, but officials said there is insufficient evidence to bring federal charges. The investigation technically remains open, but it is all but certain the department will close it.
    “If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.” — Abba Eban on the UN general assembly

“You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi on the UN kakistocracy

George Zimmerman Retweets Photo of Trayvon Martin’s Body

NEWS: George Zimmerman generated widespread outrage in social media circles by retweeting a photograph of Trayvon Martin’s lifeless body.

Since being acquitted of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin in 2012, 31-year-old George Zimmerman has remained in the public eye through news of altercations with his ex-wife and girlfriends (who have accused him of assaulting them), and of a series of run-ins with the police. ...

Zimmerman’s public image took another hit in August and September of 2015, when he got into a Twitter spat with a user who threatened to slap him and responded with the taunt “We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake” (a none-too-subtle reference to the Trayvon Martin shooting).

That was nothing compared to the furor that erupted when a Twitter user named @SeriousSlav tweeted a photograph of Trayvon Martin’s dead body lying on the grass where Zimmerman had shot him, writing, “Z-Man is a one man army” — and Zimmerman had the audacity to retweet it ...
    meep meep

CC International Master Goughfather's Avatar
    George Zimmerman Retweets Photo of Trayvon Martin’s Body

NEWS: George Zimmerman generated widespread outrage in social media circles by retweeting a photograph of Trayvon Martin’s lifeless body.

Since being acquitted of criminal charges in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin in 2012, 31-year-old George Zimmerman has remained in the public eye through news of altercations with his ex-wife and girlfriends (who have accused him of assaulting them), and of a series of run-ins with the police. ...

Zimmerman’s public image took another hit in August and September of 2015, when he got into a Twitter spat with a user who threatened to slap him and responded with the taunt “We all know how it ended for the last moron that hit me. Give it a whirl cupcake” (a none-too-subtle reference to the Trayvon Martin shooting).

That was nothing compared to the furor that erupted when a Twitter user named @SeriousSlav tweeted a photograph of Trayvon Martin’s dead body lying on the grass where Zimmerman had shot him, writing, “Z-Man is a one man army” — and Zimmerman had the audacity to retweet it ...
    What a classy guy. No wonder our own gutter trawler, Jono "Dregs o' Society" Sarfati adores him so much.
    "People with guns don't understand. That's why they get guns. Too many misunderstandings." - Jerry Seinfeld, The Little Kicks

Trust our resident shyster and ueber-leftard to talk irrelevancies once more. GZ's behaviour now is irrelevant to the question of his guilt or innocence in the TM shooting.

George Zimmerman pleads no contest to threatening to feed private investigator to alligator
    Nov 13, 2018

SANFORD, FLA. —
    George Zimmerman entered a no contest plea to resolve a misdemeanor charge of stalking a private investigator in the latest run-in with the law for the neighborhood watch leader who killed Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman will be placed on 12-month probation, during which time he is not allowed to possess a firearm. ...

Zimmerman allegedly told Gasparro, “Help (the investigator’s wife) out and give him a heads-up. I’m going to find him. And I’m bringing hell with me.”

He allegedly texted Gasparro and said, “(The private investigator) is a (expletive) who bothered my uncle in his home. Local or former law officer, he’s well on his way to the inside of a gator as well. Ten-four?” ...

Zimmerman also sent the victim a website link to a December 2017 news story on celebrity gossip site The Blast, in which Zimmerman was quoted, saying, “I know how to handle people who (expletive) with me. I have since February 2012,” and, “Anyone who (expletive) with my parents will be fed to an alligator.” ...

Sorry, ladies. George Zimmerman just got kicked off dating app | Commentary
    February 12, 2019

Valentine’s Day is closing in and George Zimmerman apparently needs a date. He’s not going to find one on Bumble.

The popular dating app removed Zimmerman’s account Monday, primarily for the crime of being George Zimmerman. It’s the second time in a month Bumble has bounced Zimmerman.

"George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile and we have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile,” reads a statement from a Bumble spokesperson. “We have thousands of moderators working tirelessly with our users to make Bumble the safest and most empowering social networking platform and this is another example of those efforts." ...

According the screenshots Orlando Weekly grabbed, Zimmerman’s sales pitch mentioned that his third grade teacher thought he was a class clown and he was her favorite student.

“Let’s get coffee and cake pops I’m looking for a mature and fun woman that’s ready to be loved and respected the way she deserves and is able to reciprocate,” he wrote.

Like 99.997 percent of all date-app users, Zimmerman didn’t divulge everything that a potential paramour might find disconcerting. There was no mention of the Trayvon Martin trial or being $2.5 million in debt or the time he allegedly threw a wine bottle at an ex-girlfriend or the time he allegedly pulled a gun on another ex-girlfriend or the stalking arrest. ...

Tinder Kicked Off George Zimmerman For Having A Fake Profile
    April 18, 2019

According to the New York Post, George Zimmerman got kicked off Tinder for creating a fake profile. It's at least the third time that Zimmerman, who fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been booted from a dating site, the Post reports.

"At Tinder, we take our users' safety very seriously and our team has removed this profile from our platform," A Tinder spokesperson confirmed to Bustle in a statement. ...

"I'm looking for carefree, fun," Zimmerman, as "Carter," wrote in his profile. "I love the outdoors, fishing camping and hiking. I love adventure not into huge crowds. I'm also down for a quiet night with longhorn takeout."

Tinder's Community Guidelines prohibit "impersonation," and warn users not to "pretend to be someone else." ...
    meep meep

As I said four years ago above: “GZ's behaviour now is irrelevant to the question of his guilt or innocence in the TM shooting.”

Quote Originally Posted by Capablanca-Fan View Post
    As I said four years ago above: “GZ's behaviour now is irrelevant to the question of his guilt or innocence in the TM shooting.”
    Actually I think a history of deceptive and violent tendencies would have been quite relevant to weighing his testimony and actions.
    meep meep

Actually I think a history of deceptive and violent tendencies would have been quite relevant to weighing his testimony and actions.
    Yes, maybe the jury should have had access to GZ's future actions.

Yes, maybe the jury should have had access to GZ's future actions.
    Well if you don't heed the lessons of the future, you are doomed to do them for the first time in the past

But as I said in 2013:

Goes to the character of the man. His defence was that he only shot as a last resort. Yet we are seeing a pattern emerge where pulling a gun on people is his first resort.
    meep meep

Well if you don't heed the lessons of the future, you are doomed to do them for the first time in the past

But as I said in 2013:
    All joking aside, this is still after the event.

You know the measurement problem in science? The act of measurement changes the system being measured. How do you know that the aftermath of the shooting, being railroaded for political reasons, both for murder and for a federal hate crime. And he was lied about by the Leftmedia, then finding that the defamation case was in front of the same judge who was clearly angling for a conviction for murder case, and this time dismissed it airily. Should have been open and shut, but all that happened was a lame apology:

That apology addresses the “Today” show’s failure to abridge accurately the conversation between Zimmerman and the dispatcher in this high-profile case. This is how the program portrayed a segment of that conversation:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.

And here is how it actually went down:

Zimmerman: This guy looks like he’s up to no good. Or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy — is he black, white or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks black.

No wonder his brother said GZ was, "a very traumatized person because he has had his liberty taken away from him."

Were you aware that GZ was the victim of a shooting / road rage incident in 2014? The perp in this case was found guilty of attempted murder and sentenced to 20 years.

All joking aside, this is still after the event.

You know the measurement problem in science? The act of measurement changes the system being measured.
    Yes killing Martin may have changed Zimmerman's life in some way, poor diddums. It certainly changed things for Martin.
    meep meep

Yes killing Martin may have changed Zimmerman's life in some way, poor diddums.
    Stop whinging. It doesn't excuse his behaviour, but points to why events after his traumatic trial can't be used as evidence of guilt. And he hasn't tried to murder anyone, but has been the victim of attempted murder twice now.

It certainly changed things for Martin.
    Yes, he won't be thuggerizing any one else by slamming their heads against concrete.

Thread Information