Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    CC Rookie

Graeme Anthony Imperial Dragon Chess Set Edition 3 Number 35 and Board FOR SALE

hi all, I have a Graeme Anthony Imperial Dragon Chess Set, complete with hand made copper and wood board. Also the wooden box it came in, however no actual paperwork as such. I purchased the set and board in 1986/87 in Qld from a Games/Hobby Gift store. The board shows signs of 'wear and tear' (pretty good condition though) and has a circular mark on one of the squares. The chess pieces are awesome, heavy, and detailed works. It is Edition 3 Number 35. If anyone interested please let me know. Am in Perth but happy to post Australia Wide (possibly international?). Weight of pieces and box about 15-20kg, plus the board, so postage could be quite considerable. Being sold as complete set

Wishing you all a very safe and happy 2017.

20161228_131529(1).jpg20161229_160113.jpg
    Last edited by jritz; 29-12-2016 at 08:17 PM.

CC Rookie
    Hi all, I'm selling a Graeme Anthony Chess set. War of the rings in original condition, original notes, box and board. Set 18 100. As new $3500.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Bonham View Post
    Graeme Anthony chess sets buy and sell

This is the merged thread for discussion of Graeme Anthony chess sets including attempts to buy and sell them. Please do not start new threads on this subject - they may be deleted without warning.

Directions for potential buyers/sellers:

* Post your message once only and to this thread only.
    * If you are replying to a previous post use QUOTE or give the name of the previous poster you are replying to.
    * Subscribe to the thread so you will see future posts that may be replies to your request. Frequently replies are posted months later.

Thread Information