Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    CC Candidate Master

The Bible debunks the virgin birth.

Nothing in the bible confirms or gives any support whatsoever to the false teaching of the Anti-christ, which teaching refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of Adam, as is every human being who has ever, or will ever walk this earth. If it is born of an alien, it is an alien.

Although I hate the word/teaching of the anti-christ which is found in his bride, the universal church of the non-christian King Constantine, which he established from a hodge-podge group of argumentive religious bodies, who called themselves christians in 325 AD, some 300 years after the Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ had been established in Jerusalem.

Although I understand why that teaching was allowed to deceive the minds of the many, and I dearly love my eight sisters and my mother, who are all catholics, and I have long ago learned how upset they get when I attempt to reveal the evidence that proves the virgin birth to be Just so much mysterious hog-wash, and the greater majority of people in the universal church, and her daughter denomination that were spawned in her body from the spirit/word of her indwelling Lord, before breaking away from the mother body, in order to build houses for themselves and their expanding families, are wonderful people, who were born into those faiths, and whose every day lives and commitments, have not given them the time to analyse the teachings that they we taught and had accepted since their chilhood.

I do not really want to upset these people, but knowing that they have been deceived and the truth that could lead them to eternal life has been hidden from them, what am I to do?

Sit back and say nothing, and allow them to remain in their ignorance and unsaved bliss, in order that they should not be upset, or reveal to them, that they do not have to be an eternal and immortal God, to be given power over death and to be born a Son of God, as was our brother Jesus, the first fruits to be harvested from the body of the Most High in the creation, the first of many brothers to be born as the Sons of God.

For they, like Jesus, will not be born Sons of God, by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of their Father, who, as occured with the man Jesus, will be filled with the immortal spirit that will descend upon them as the voice is heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased. THIS DAY I have begotten thee." see the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; before they were changed by the authorities of the universal church.

If Jesus was not born of the flesh as all human beings are, but was born of a virgin without the male semen having been introduced into her uterus, then this would have been the greatest of all miracles, and would have been shouted from the roof tops by all four gospel writers and yet we see that Mark and John ignore the physical birth of Jesus as being totally irrelevant to the story of salvation and begin their account of He who was sent in the name of the Lord, with the Baptism of the man Jesus, when he was born of the spirit and the heavenly voice was heard to say, “You are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, Today I have become your father.”

Matthew merely translates the Hebrew, Isaiah 7: 14; “A young unmarried woman "Almah," who is pregnant will have a son and will name him ‘Immanuel.’”

While Luke simply reveals that the "parthenos," the young unmarried 14 year old Mary, when speaking to the angel, was still a virgin, as she had implied, by saying that she had not known any man sexually up until that point in time. But that was three months before she was found to be pregnant.

Due to her obedience to our indwelling ancestral spirit, she conceived in her womb the child of the biological father, chosen by the Holy Spirit, which act of obedience by the handmaid of the Lord, was hidden in the shadows beneath the wings of the Lord of Spirits.
    Last edited by S-word; 06-11-2011 at 06:46 PM.

Banned Hydra
    Quote Originally Posted by S-word
    If Jesus was not born of the flesh as all human beings are, but was born of a virgin without the male semen having been introduced into her uterus, then this would have been the greatest of all miracles,
    So are you saying this did not happen? Do you not believe in miracles?

Although I hate the word/teaching of the anti-christ
    Others have made the same point in the past. But the anti-christ is free to post again (although fortunately he still seems to be self-banned!)
    Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonneville
    So are you saying this did not happen? Do you not believe in miracles?
    I do not believe in the unbiblical false teaching that Jesus was not a human being, but was supposedly sired by some unearthly alien life form and born of some supposed virgin, who herself is said to have been conceived without the introduction of male semen into her mother's uterus, which must make her a daughter of the alien life form that was the father of his grandson Jesus, whom he sired from his supposed daughter, of who, the preachers of this unbiblical yarn, claim that their supposed virgin was the wife of their "god the father" and the mother of "god his son."

You ask do I believe in miracles? Would you consider the events that occured in the days of the Exodus as miraculous?

The fourteenth day of the first month of the Jewish year, which was the first Passover ever, was the day in which all the first born sons of Egypt were killed.

Around that time the volcanic Island of Santorini or Thira as it is also known, which was situated in the Aegean sea, on the Anatolian plate, which is subject to the forces of the over-riding African Plate that grinds against the Arabian plate in it’s Northern migration, exploded with many times the force of Krakatoa, which was a volcanic island that exploded in 1883, and that explosion was heard 5,000 kilometres away, and caused a tsunami that killed at least 36,000 people. It has been estimated that when the island of Santorini exploded, 35,000 kilometers of material was lifted into the heavens, and that the explosive force would have created tidal waves of anything up to 130 ft high which would have travelled at speeds of around 150 miles per hour.

A cloud, that turned day into night in 1,500 BC, has been recorded in Chinese history, and would have covered all of North Africa.

The African and Arabian plates intersect in a line that runs through the Red Sea and up the Jordan valley through the Dead Sea which was created hundreds of years before the explosion of Santorini, when violent underground activity destroyed the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, which were then situated in the Jordan valley and in the days of Lot, that area was described, as like unto the garden of the Lord, with abundant fresh water flowing through it.

Look at the strange phenomenon that was occurring at the time of the Exodus. The cloud that blanketed north Africa and most of Europe, and turned day into a night so dark that a man was not able to recognise his own brother who was standing at arms length from him. The rain of sulphuric acid that caused so much crop failure and the death of the live stock which were forced to feed on the polluted pastures, the following series of shock waves along the great rift valley and the fractures in the Sini peninsular which is situated on the Arabian plate, the bulging of the earth’s crust beneath the Red Sea which caused a highway to rise from the waters, with it’s following tremor when it collapsed and tidal waves that rolled in like two walls of water on either side of where the highway had been.

Wisdom of Solomon 19: 7-8, ‘Then was beheld the cloud that shadowed the camp, and dry land rising up out of what was before water, Out of the Red sea an unhindered highway, and a grassy plain rising out of the violent surge.”

Look even where the Israelites camped on the shore of the Red sea, which was smack bang in the middle of a major coal field in Egypt The bulging earth rising from the surging sea before them, pressurised gas screaming from the opening fissures creating towering pillars of fire to burn behind them, a strong east wind blew all that night causing the thick smoke to blind the pursuing Egyptians while lighting up the camp of the Israelites on the eastern side of those wild fires.

All these events were caused from pressures that had been built up over tens of thousands of years and would have occurred in their proper time, irrelevant of the Israeli situation.

Where the miracle lays, was in the fact that an unseen deity was able, through his prophet Moses, to organise the events leading up to and including the exodus itself at the precise time in history that this cataclysmic event occurred.

Solomon has much to say about the days of Moses; he speaks of the strange hails that fell from heaven. Burning balls of frozen gases, some with the ability to burn even in water, some which burned with a heat so intense that they incinerated anything they came in contact with, while other hail, burned with a cold fire through which animals could walk unharmed.

Solomon also speaks of the cloud that covered the Israelites in the desert and of the Manna that fell from heaven during the night. According to Solomon, the heavenly covering was a cloud by day and a host of stars by night, (a night sky ablaze with falling balls of burning hail stones). Then concerning the heavenly Manna, he says, “And that which was not injured by fire, simply warmed by a faint sun beam melted away.

Each morning the desert floor was covered with a film of a flaky cellulose substance which would melt and breed worms and stink if left out in the sun, and yet could be preserved when cooked, and tasted something like coriander seed mixed with the purest of olive oils.

Carbohydrates are any of a group of chemical compounds, including sugars, starches, and cellulose, containing carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen only, with the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen atoms usually 2 : 1; of which there was an abundant supply in the stratosphere after the explosion of Santorini.

The early Egyptian magicians or scientists were able to duplicate some of the miracles of God as performed by Moses. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if our magician/scientists of today were able to perform the more mysterious of God’s miracles as seen in the days of Moses, and provide an abundant and cheap source of food to feed the ever growing population on this earth.

All those things that happened in Egypt at that time, were caused from pressures that had built up over many, many, thousands of years. Where the miracle is found, is in the fact that some invisible entity from some higher time dimension, was able to instigate the Exodus, at the precise time that the destructive forces beneath the island of Santorini, were beginning to awaken.
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    All those things that happened in Egypt at that time were caused from pressures that had built up over many, many, thousands of years. Where the miracle is found, is in the fact that some invisible entity from some higher time dimension, was able to instigate the Exodus, at the precise time that the destructive forces beneath the island of Santorini, were beginning to awake.
    Hardly "precise". You seem to want to attribute every miracle in the OT from Egyption plagues to the destruction of Gamorah to the Thera eruption which was pretty much a single cataclysm.

BTW Thera is not the largest known volcanic eruption. It is thought the Mount Tambora eruption of 1815 was larger and while that was locally devastating and did cause the 1816 "year without summer" global climate anomoly which caused crop failure and associated famine. But not the sort of darkness nor acid rain for any considerable distance such that one might not recognise his brother. If you were that close to Thera then you would have larger problems.

Back to Thera: there was reports of Thera ash found in the Nile delta but that was later found to be erroneous. So while it probably did have some impact (such as a volcanic winter) it was unlikely that Egypt suffered to greater from direct impact of Thera volcanic ejecta, The Levant even less so.
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes
    Others have made the same point in the past. But the anti-christ is free to post again (although fortunately he still seems to be self-banned!)
    1st letter of John 4:1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.”

2nd letter of John verses 7-10;.“Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.”

Would you care to mentally walk with me and discover where in this earth we can find a teaching/spirit thathas been broardcast throughout the earth, which refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being; but instead, teach that Jesus was supposedly sired by some unearthly alien life form and born of some supposed virgin, who herself is said to have been conceived without the introduction of male semen into her mother's uterus, which must make her a daughter of the alien life form that was the father of his grandson Jesus, whom he sired from his supposed daughter, of who, the preachers of this unbiblical yarn, claim that their supposed virgin was the wife of their "god the father" and the mother of "god his son.".

All who believe God's word, which refutes the word of the anti-christ, know in which body can be found the spirit of the anti-christ, and it is not in the bodies of those who believe that Jesus was born of the flesh as are all human beings, and was born, the first of many Son's of God, not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord God and saviour which descended upon him in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my beloved in whom I am pleased. "THIS DAY" I have begotten thee." See the more ancient authouities that were changed by the universal church that was established by the non-christian King Constantine in 325 AD, some three hundred years after the Apostolic Church of Jesus Christ was established in Jerusalem.

In Luke 3: 22; (In place of “Thou art my beloved son in who I am well pleased.”) The following authorities of the second, third, and fourth centuries read, “This day I have begotten thee,” vouched for by Codex D, and the most ancient copies of the old latin (a, b. c. ff.I), by Justin Martyr (AD 140), Clemens Alex, (AD. 190), Methodius (AD. 290), among the Greeks. And among the Latins, Lactaitius (AD 300), Hilary (AD) Juvencus (AD. 330), Faustus (AD. 400) and Augustine.
    All these oldest manuscripts were changed completely. They now read, “This is my son in whom I am well pleased.” Whereas the original variant was, “Thou art my Son. This day I have begotten thee.”
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Banned Hydra
    You ask do I believe in miracles? Would you consider the events that occured in the days of the Exodus as miraculous?
    This is a very long post and thanks for writing it for my benefit.

In answer to your question quoted, yes, I believe in miracles. I also believe the virgin birth of Jesus Christ was a miracle. Like yourself I do not understand where aliens come into the picture and have never heard of such a theory before.

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Rincewind
    Hardly "precise". You seem to want to attribute every miracle in the OT from Egyption plagues to the destruction of Gamorah to the Thera eruption which was pretty much a single cataclysm.

BTW Thera is not the largest known volcanic eruption. It is thought the Mount Tambora eruption of 1815 was larger and while that was locally devastating and did cause the 1816 "year without summer" global climate anomoly which caused crop failure and associated famine. But not the sort of darkness nor acid rain for any considerable distance such that one might not recognise his brother. If you were that close to Thera then you would have larger problems.

Back to Thera: there was reports of Thera ash found in the Nile delta but that was later found to be erroneous. So while it probably did have some impact (such as a volcanic winter) it was unlikely that Egypt suffered to greater from direct impact of Thera volcanic ejecta, The Levant even less so.

[Rincewind wrote].......Hardly "precise". You seem to want to attribute every miracle in the OT from Egyption plagues to the destruction of Gamorah to the Thera eruption which was pretty much a single cataclysm.

[S-word's Response]....I did not attribute the destruction of Sodom and Gomorah, to the explosion of Santorini some 200 years later, but have said, that the same tectonic forces that were the cause of the explosion of Santoni, were the same forces that had destroyed Sodom and Gomorah some 200 years previously, and BTW will be the same force that is to shift one half of the mount of Olives on the Africian plate, to the north of the half which is situated on the Arabian plate.

Zechariah 14: 4; "At that time (In the future) the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west by a larg valley. Half of the mountain will move northward, and half of it southward,etc." But I suppose there are some, who could believe that a couple of angels having a tug of war with the mountain may be the cause of that miraculous event that is prophesied to occure in the very soon future.

[Rincewind wrote].....BTW Thera is not the largest known volcanic eruption. It is thought the Mount Tambora eruption of 1815 was larger and while that was locally devastating and did cause the 1816 "year without summer" global climate anomoly which caused crop failure and associated famine. But not the sort of darkness nor acid rain for any considerable distance such that one might not recognise his brother. If you were that close to Thera then you would have larger problems.

[S-word's Response].... No one said it was matey, nor is it anywhere near the explosion of the rising magma chamber under Yellowstone Park, which is overdue, according to the recorded times between its previous eruptiouns.

Look to the huge rocks on the islands in the Aegean sea, which had been transported from other islands by the 130ft tidal waves which are estimated to have travelled at 150 miles per hour. If the cloud was recorded to have blackened the skies over China, and had turned day into night in 1500 BC, I think that we can safety assume that Egypt, which was much closer to the event than China, would not have seen to much sunlight in those days either.

[Rincewind wrote].....Back to Thera: there was reports of Thera ash found in the Nile delta but that was later found to be erroneous. So while it probably did have some impact (such as a volcanic winter) it was unlikely that Egypt suffered to greater from direct impact of Thera volcanic ejecta, The Levant even less so.

[S-word's Response]......It had more of an impact than you realise my friend, what other event do you suppose, had occured around the year 1500 BC, which could have caused a cloud to hover over that area for 40 years, under which cloud, the nomadic tribes, with their flocks of cattle, sheep, and goats, etc. remained at all times in order to receive their daily supply of carbo-hydrates. If the cloud moved, they moved: when the cloud remained stationary, there the tribes set up camp and remaned until the cloud moved once more. Or perhaps you believe that god sent some angels who built a cloud to hide behind, from where they could send down a supply of manna each night, except for the seventh night that preceeded the seventh day of course.
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 12:38 PM.

CC Candidate Master
    This is a very long post and thanks for writing it for my benefit.

In answer to your question quoted, yes, I believe in miracles. I also believe the virgin birth of Jesus Christ was a miracle. Like yourself I do not understand where aliens come into the picture and have never heard of such a theory before.
    An alien life form is one that is not of this earth, the alien life form who was the father of the supposed virgin and the father of her son, was from some place other than this earth and did not originate on this earth, and was therefore an alien life form.

But if you are happy in the knowledge that your faith is based on the fact that your god has never raised a human being to inherit eternal life and to sit in his throne of Godhead to the entire creation, but has only raised a human like body, which was not of the seed of Adam and not under the penalty of our inherited sin, as you are, in order that his eternal and immortal son, who is said to have been the co-creator of the cosmos, and who has lived from all eternitiy and will continue to live into all eternity, could walk this earth disguised as a human being, then go for it. I don't know where salvation lays in that false teaching, but if you're happy with it, then remain with it by all means.
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 12:34 PM.

Banned Hydra
    An alien life form is one that is not of this earth, the alien life form who was the father of the supposed virgin and the father of her son, was from some place other than this earth and did not originate on this earth, and was therefore an alien life form.

But if you are happy in the knowledge that your faith is based on the fact that your god has never raised a human being to inherit eternal life and to sit in his throne of Godhead to the entire creation, but has only raised a human like body, which was not of the seed of Adam and not under the penalty of our inherited sin, as you are, in order that his eternal and immortal son, who is said to have been the co-creator of the cosmos, and who has lived from all eternitiy and will continue to live into all eternity, could walk this earth disguised as a human being, then go for it. I don't know where salvation lays in that false teaching, but if you're happy with it, then remain with it by all means.
    I think you are over complicating things somewhat. The Bible says the Holy Spirit came upon Mary and impregnated her. That is the spirit of God, not an alien.

CC Candidate Master
    I think you are over complicating things somewhat. The Bible says the Holy Spirit came upon Mary and impregnated her. That is the spirit of God, not an alien.
    And where do the Holy scriptures say that the Holy Spirit "IMPREGNATED" Mary?

But what the Bible does say, is that Isaac was born of the Holy spirit also, and we know that his biological parents were Abraham and his half sister Sarah.

Isaac, is the biological son Abraham, the son of Terah, and he was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit as was Jesus, the son of Joseph, the son of Heli.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus, was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham.

Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father. ‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah by different mothers, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary, by different mothers.

Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God’s promise.

Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, ‘ you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, today I have become your Father.” Or rather, “Today I have begotten thee.” See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 23; you will find the genealogy of Jesus, who is the son of Joseph, the son of Alexander Helios III (Heli,) and Joseph the biological Father of Jesus is about the 40th descendant of Nathan the priest of David.

Nathan was the half brother to Solomon the biological son of King David, as they both had the same mother Bathsheba the wife of Uriah the Hittite, who is the biological father of Nathan and a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Obed-Edom, the Levite.

“The Talmud states, "Whoever brings up an orphan in his home is regarded...as though the child had been born to him." (Sanhedrin 119b).” In other words, the adopted child is to be treated as a child born to the father of that house.

It is through Nathan the Priest, who, as an adopted son of David has a legal claim to the Throne of David, that Jesus inherits the throne of Melchizedek, who is both King and high priest. The other Joseph, recorded in the gospel of matthew, who consummated his union with mary, only after she had given birth to her firstborn son, was the son of Jacob from the tribe of Judah, but he is descended through the line of Jehoiachin, whose seed was cursed by God, of who it is written in Jeremiah 22: 30; "This man is condemned to lose his children, to be a man who will never succeed. He will have no descendants who will rule in Judah as David's successors. I the Lord have spoken"

The word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was not introduced until the 5th century, in the Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate.’

In translating the Hebrew words of the prophet Isaiah, that an “Almah” an “unmarried female” would be with child and bear a son,” into Greek, which unlike the Hebrew language, does not have a specific term for ‘virgin,’ the authors of the Septuagint and Matthew, correctly used the Greek word ‘Parthenos,’ which carries a basic meaning of ‘girl,’ or unmarried youth, and denotes ‘virgin’ only by implication.

To translate something from the Hebrew to the Greek, or from any language to another, one must not lose the essence of the original, and the original was, that “An unmarried woman would be with child.”

‘Parthenos,’ was often used in reference to non-virgins who had never been married. Homer uses it in reference to unmarried girls who were no longer virgins, and Homer was the standard textbook for learning Greek all throughout antiquity, so any writer of Greek, including Matthew, who translated Isaiah’s words, that (An unmarried woman would be with child etc) while being well aware of this words versatile and indefinite meaning; was in no way implying that Mary was a virgin.

For the Hebrew has a specific term for ‘virgin,’ “Bethulah” which word is used in every instance in the Old Testament where a woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man is referred to, which is obviously not the case with the unmarried woman/Almah, who is mentioned in Isaiah 7:14, as we are told that she was the prophetess (Temple virgin) that Isaiah went into.

In Pergamos, as one of the final stages in the quest for enlightenment, the initiated adept would participate in sex with the Temple Virgin/Parthenos.

"Parthenos" did not mean possessing an intact hymen. A parthenos was simply an unmarried woman, a woman who claimed ownership of herself.

You may argue from now until dooms day, but you will find no evidence in the bible to suppor the word/spirit of the anti-christ, which refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of Adam.

Our Lord God and saviour rose him as the first fruits to be harvested from the body of man, the first of many brothers who will inherit their share of the immortal body of our saviour which is poured out as fire upon the heads of all those who believed his words as spoken throgh the man he had chosen from among the people and sent to speak in his name.
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Banned Hydra
    The Bible also says that Isaac was born of the Holy spirit, and we know that the biological parents were Abraham and his half sister Sarah.

Isaac, is the biological son Abraham, the son of Terah, and he was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit as was Jesus, the son of Joseph, the son of Heli.

Isaac is a prototype of Jesus and like Jesus, was born of God’s promise according to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Both are seen as the seed that was promised to Abraham.

Both Isaac and Jesus were the sons of parents who were both sired by the one Father. ‘Terah,’ is the father to both Abraham and Sarah by different mothers, while ‘Heli,’ is the father of both Joseph and Mary, by different mothers.

Both Mary and Sarah were informed by an angel that they would become Pregnant and bear the son of God’s promise.

Isaac was offered up as a sacrifice by his physical father, Jesus was offered up by his spiritual father, who descended upon him in the form of a dove as the voice was heard to say, ‘ you are my beloved in whom I am well pleased, today I have become your Father.” Or rather, “Today I have begotten thee.” See the more ancient authorities of Luke 3: 22; and Isaac was offered up on the same mountain at the very spot where Jesus was crucified.

In Luke 3: 23; you will find the genealogy of Jesus, who is the son of Joseph, the son of Alexander helios (Heli,) and Joseph the biological Father of Jesus is about the 40th descendant of Nathan the priest of David.

Nathan was the half brother to Solomon the biological son of King David, as they both had the same mother Bathsheba the wife of Uriah the Hittite who is the biological father of Nathan and a member of the tribe of Levi by his marriage to Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel, the son of Obed-Edom, the Levite.

The word “Virgin” in reference to the mother of Jesus was not introduced until the 5th century, in the Latin Bible ‘The Vulgate.’

In translating the Hebrew words of the prophet Isaiah, that an “Almah” an “unmarried female” would be with child and bear a son,” into Greek, which unlike the Hebrew language, does not have a specific term for ‘virgin,’ the authors of the Septuagint and Matthew ,correctly used the Greek word ‘Parthenos,’ which carries a basic meaning of ‘girl,’ or unmarried youth, and denotes ‘virgin’ only by implication.

To translate something from the Hebrew to the Greek, or from any language to another, one must not lose the essence of the original, and the original was, that “An unmarried woman would be with child.”

‘Parthenos,’ was often used in reference to non-virgins who had never been married. Homer uses it in reference to unmarried girls who were no longer virgins, and Homer was the standard textbook for learning Greek all throughout antiquity, so any writer of Greek, including Matthew, who translated Isaiah’s words, that (An unmarried woman would be with child etc) while being well aware of this words versatile and indefinite meaning; was in no way implying that Mary was a virgin.

For the Hebrew has a specific term for ‘virgin,’ “Bethulah” which word is used in every instance in the Old Testament where a woman who has never had sexual intercourse with a man is referred to, which is obviously not the case with the unmarried woman/Almah, who is mentioned in Isaiah 7:14, as we are told that she was the prophetess (Temple virgin) that Isaiah went into.

In Pergamos, as one of the final stages in the quest for enlightenment, the initiated adept would participate in sex with the Temple Virgin/Parthenos.

"Parthenos" did not mean possessing an intact hymen. A parthenos was simply an unmarried woman, a woman who claimed ownership of herself.
    So you are claiming the immaculate conception was really just an ordinary conception between two humans?

CC Candidate Master
    So you are claiming the immaculate conception was really just an ordinary conception between two humans?
    No I am not claiming the immaculate conception was really just an ordinary conception between two humans.

I am claiming that the bible proves beyond all doubt that there never was such a thing as the immaculate conception of Jesus or of his mother, which teachings are found ONLY in the body of the bride of the anti-christ, which is the church of Constantine, and all her daughters who were spawned by the word/spirit of the anti-christ that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of Adam, and that after being conceived, those daughter bodies broke away from the mother body, to build their own houses in which to bring up their family in accordance to the word of their Father, the anti-christ.
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 02:50 PM.

S-word sounds like a bible bot.
    "Chess is as elaborate a waste of human intelligence as you can find outside an advertising agency" - Raymond Chandler

CC Candidate Master
    No I am not claiming the immaculate conception was really just an ordinary conception between two humans.

I am claiming that the bible proves beyond all doubt that there never was such a thing as the immaculate conception of Jesus or of his mother, which teachings are found ONLY in the body of the bride of the anti-christ, which is the church of Constantine, and all her daughters who were spawned by the word/spirit of the anti-christ that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being born of the seed of Adam, and that after being conceived, those daughter bodies broke away from the mother body, to build their own houses in which to bring up their family in accordance to the word of their Father, the anti-christ.
    Even in the later days of John, the false teaching that Jesus was not of the seed of Adam from which every human being who has, or ever will walk this earth, has descended, was already beginning to rear its ugly head, and concerning that evolving falsehood, John had this to say; 1st letter of John 4:1-3; “My dear friends, do not believe all who claim to have the spirit, (My words are spirit) but test them to find out if the spirit they have comes from God. For many false prophets have gone out everywhere. This is how you will be able to know if it is Gods spirit/word: anyone who acknowledges that Jesus came as a human being has the spirit who comes from God. But anyone who denies this about Jesus does not have the spirit from God. The spirit that he has is from the enemy of the anointed one, the Anti-christ etc.”

2nd letter of John verses 7-10;.“Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and an enemy of Christ.” We all know where to find the teaching of the anti-christ that refuses to acknowledge that Jesus was a true human being, born of the seed of Adam, which has been spread ALL OVER THE WORLD.

In the days of the Apostle Paul who in 1st Timothy 1: 1; says: “From Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by order of “GOD OUR SAVIOUR’ and Christ Jesus ‘OUR HOPE.’” The people were already beginning to fall away from the truth, and following another gospel that was not taught by the word of God or the apostles.

Galatians 1: 6; I am surprised at you! In no time at all you are deserting the one who called you by his grace, and are accepting another gospel.

That gospel was the word of the anti-christ, that refused to acknowledge that Jesus had come as a human being, and instead, they believed that he was a spirit, who, like some Holagam, would appear and disappear at will.

Over the centuries the false teaching of the anti-christ continued to evolve, as the followers of the anti-christ became more enlightened and harder to deceive.

In Alexandria, by the second century, Docetism, the concept that Jesus had existed as a spirit rather than a human being, had all but theoretically been stamped out. But still, there persisted the belief that Jesus, although seen as a sort of human being, did not have our normal bodily needs, such as eating, drinking and excretion, and Clement the bishop of Alexandria, wrote: “It would be ridiculous to imagine that the redeemer, in order to exist, had the usual needs of man. He only took food and ate it in order that we should not teach about him in a Docetic fashion.” Satan must have had some trouble trying to tempt this false Jesus of theirs into turning stones into bread. Their Jesus was not the Jesus as taught by the apostles, but that other Jesus, taught by the Anti-Christ, who unlike we mere HUMAN BEINGS, as was taught by one of the great teachers that the members of the universal church, love to use as one of their authorities to their truth.

Saint Clement of Alexandria, who was a saint in the Martyrology of the Roman universal church, in support of the great lie, speaks of the time that some imaginary midwife, who was supposed to have been at the birth of Jesus, told some woman by the name Salome, that the mother was still a virgin after the birth and that her hymen was still intact, and that this supposed Salome, stuck her finger into the mother’s vagina to check, and her hand immediately withered up, but the baby Jesus reached out and touched her hand and healed it.

Down to the 17th century Clement was venerated as a saint. His name was to be found in the Martyrologies, and his feast fell on December 4. But when the Roman Martyrology was revised by Clement VIII (Pope from 1592 to 1605), his name was dropped from the calendar on the advice of his confessor, Cardinal Baronius. Pope Benedict XIV in 1748 maintained his predecessor's decision on the grounds that Clement's life was little-known; that he had never obtained public cultus in the Church; and that some of his doctrines were, if not erroneous, at least highly suspect.

"ERRONEOUS--HIGHLY SUSPECT," matey, you can say that again----and again ------- and again. But by then the falsehood was firmly established and its seeds had taken root in all the nations of the world. The Lord now has need of some good gardeners, to help root out those noxious weeds.
    Last edited by S-word; 07-11-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Thread Information