Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar

List of past ACF Presidents

Wondering if there is a list of past ACF Presidents held anywhere. If not I suggest attempts be made to form one; ideally this should be on the ACF website.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

CC FIDE Master
    Surely Wastell has kept all the ACF minutes during his time and that would give you most of them. Kosh was the first and perhaps Hartland the second. I'm struggling to remember, but I have certainly kept all the records from my time on the ACF.

Account Compromised

All the president'[s men

That is mr Hartland if you please. Judge John Purdy was the third

Account Shoutbox Banned antichrist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Publicist
    That is mr Hartland if you please. Judge John Purdy was the third
    what do you mean third? How long does the ACF go back to have Judge John as only the third? Did they each last about 30 years?

Quote Originally Posted by antichrist
    what do you mean third? How long does the ACF go back to have Judge John as only the third? Did they each last about 30 years?
    There was no position of ACF President until the 1970s and Kosh was the first. Though established in 1922, the ACF had only a Secretary as an Executive officer for many years. It was originally established mainly, perhaps only, to organise Australian Championships.

DJ
    ...I don't want to go among mad people Alice remarked, "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: we're all mad here. I am mad. You're mad." "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice. "You must be," said the Cat ,"or you wouldn't have come here."

Thread Information