Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by D Dragicevic
    Noble Park Chess Club is pleased to announce its second open day on 3rd September from 3-6. It will be very similar to the first open day with simuls taking place whilst people can also enjoy friendly games or blitz games.
    Also, the next newsletter is scheduled for 3rd September.

CC Candidate Master

Noble Park Chess Club newsletter #4

Quote Originally Posted by D Dragicevic
    Noble Park Chess Club is pleased to announce its second open day on 3rd September from 3-6. It will be very similar to the first open day with simuls taking place whilst people can also enjoy friendly games or blitz games.
    Also, the next newsletter is scheduled for 3rd September.
    Click below for the special junior edition of the Noble Park Chess Club newsletter. Hope you enjoy the read. And don't forget the Noble Park Open Day at 3PM today.

CC Candidate Master

Photo-shoot for NPCC's 5th birthday

To celebrate Noble Park Chess Club's 5th birthday, there will be a special photo-shoot of club members and their families. Everyone who has played at Noble Park Chess Club (currently and in the past) is welcome. The photo will be published in the Noble Park Chess Club newsletter #5. Details of photo-shoot are as follows:

Date: 22 Oct
    Time: 3:00PM sharp
    Location: Paddy O'Donoghue Centre, 18-32 Buckley Street, Noble Park 3174

Regards,
    Mike Loh
    NPCC newsletter editor

CC Candidate Master

Newsletter #5

This has been a fantastic year for Noble Park Chess Club. This final newsletter for 2011 is a testament of just how much each committee, club member, Junior Coaching Program (JCP) kid and parent cares about Noble Park Chess Club, our club. A big thank you to everyone who has supported and encouraged me in putting together the newsletters. It was hard work but a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy reading this newsletter and continue to support the club next year.

All the photos are available for download from this location. There are a few more group photos, which I wasn't able to put in the newsletter.
    Newsletter5 pictures by mloh28 - Photobucket

Kind regards,
    Mike Loh
    NPCC Newsletter Editor

(Click the picture below to read the newsletter)

CC Candidate Master

Past 2011 newsletters in 1 post

(Click the pictures to read these newsletters)

CC Candidate Master

Noble Park Chess Club AGM

Noble Park Chess Club is pleased to announce the 2012 Noble Park Chess Club Committee, voted in at the Annual General Meeting held today at Paddy O'Donoghue Centre, 18-32 Buckley Street, Noble Park, Victoria 3174.

Congratulations to the new committee and a big thank you to the 2011 committee and everyone who attended the AGM today. 2012 promises to be an exciting year with the announcement of Noble Park's inaugural weekender tournament, the Noble Park Chess Club Classic 2012, scheduled for 22-23 September. We will be expanding our junior program to include school incursions, in partnership with Northern Star Chess. Our aim is to introduce children to the wonderful game of chess and provide a pathway for them to grow and mature as a chess player. The introduction of a new novice tournament will help juniors and some adults make this transition.

We look forward to meeting you at our club events next year.

2012 Noble Park Chess Club Committee

CC Candidate Master

2012 Noble Park Chess Club Calendar

Note 1: Noble Park's inaugural weekender tournament, the Noble Park Chess Club Classic 2012, scheduled for 22-23 September.

Note 2: Open Days scheduled for 4th February and 15 September.

Note 3: Special dates (marked in red) identifies when Noble Park Chess Club might be closed or hold allegro/lightning tournaments to avoid clashes with major tournaments.
    Last edited by Z&MLoh; 26-11-2011 at 08:04 PM.

CC International Master

Well done!

Congratulations to Noble Park Chess Club!

Progress!

Quote Originally Posted by leonid Sandler
    Congratulations to Noble Park Chess Club!
    I agree with the CV President! I was present at the AGM and witnessed the great spirit of friendship, creativity, hard work and unity that characterises this progressive Chess Club. Michael that's an excellent presentation and thanks!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JaK
    I agree with the CV President! I was present at the AGM and witnessed the great spirit of friendship, creativity, hard work and unity that characterises this progressive Chess Club. Michael that's an excellent presentation and thanks!
    Thanks JaK. 2012 promises to be another exciting year for NPCC, under the new leadership of Dusan Stojic and supported by an experienced team in the committee, plus the addition of new club sec Omar and new TD, John.

Thanks JaK for your first donation to the NPCC Classic prize fund - hope you can also play in the event !

Quote Originally Posted by Kai
    Thanks JaK. 2012 promises to be another exciting year for NPCC, under the new leadership of Dusan Stojic and supported by an experienced team in the committee, plus the addition of new club sec Omar and new TD, John.

Thanks JaK for your first donation to the NPCC Classic prize fund - hope you can also play in the event !
    Hi Kai, I 've already put down on my diary the dates of the Club Championship, I understand this is the Classic!

I will require two postponements, or byes (I don't know the policy of the Club in those matters)

• The first for Round 2 (Feb 18 - business trip to Tasmania) and
    • the second for Round 8 (April 14 - Parramatta Chess Festival) but I presume it is too early for this kind of arrangements.
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC Candidate Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JaK
    Hi Kai, I 've already put down on my diary the dates of the Club Championship, I understand this is the Classic!

I will require two postponements, or byes (I don't know the policy of the Club in those matters)

• The first for Round 2 (Feb 18 - business trip to Tasmania) and
    • the second for Round 8 (April 14 - Parramatta Chess Festival) but I presume it is too early for this kind of arrangements.
    Hi Jak,

The NPCC Classic is not the championships. The NPCC Classic is the weekender on 22 -23 Sept 2012. Just to clarify, that is the one which you wish to donate to...right? I don't want to allocate money to something you haven't agreed to

As for the championships, which starts in Feb, all the postponement requests etc should now be made to our brand new tournament director, John Nemeth!

Cheers
    Kai

NPCC Classic = Weekender!

The NPCC Classic is not the championships. The NPCC Classic is the weekender on 22 -23 Sept 2012.
    Hi Kai, oops sorry didn't know that although there was some talk about it during the AGM. Incidentally, I have already put down all NPCC's events (including the Classic) throughout the year on my diary!

Just to clarify, that is the one which you wish to donate to...right? I don't want to allocate money to something you haven't agreed to
    I leave decisions like that to the committee! I am enthused with all aspects of NPCC's activities, so there isn't any particular preference on my behalf! Do as you see fit!

As for the championships, which starts in Feb, all the postponement requests etc should now be made to our brand new tournament director, John Nemeth!

Cheers!
    Kai
    OK I will do that! BTW congratulations to all old and new members of the committee!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC Candidate Master

Noble Park Chess Club senior calendar

The 2012 Noble Park Chess Club senior calendar has now been published.

PDF file linked here: http://www.nobleparkchess.org.au/NPC...ue1_Senior.pdf

Mike Loh
    Last edited by Z&MLoh; 08-12-2011 at 10:08 PM.

CC Candidate Master

Noble Park Chess Club junior calendar

The 2012 Noble Park Chess Club junior calendar has now been published.

PDF file linked here: http://www.nobleparkchess.org.au/NPC...ue1_Junior.pdf

Mike Loh

Thread Information