Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Money matters

Civil Un-Rest has broken out stateside sat/may/29th/2020.... 14 major cities has called in da national guard.........1000 of US Citizens are crashing da gates in front of da Whitehaus....

Ever since Corona Virus broke out stateside ppl here cant get a money order or wire transfer any mula outta da country n now Riots Breaking out in over 14 major cities......EEKy !!!

Come Monday/June/1st/2020 Sprouty be going to da bank n taking out most mula for there is going to be run on da banks m8's...... Dont get caught out with out da bread ppl........ Cash will Soon be King Meh Brotha's n Sista's.........

Sprout85
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

Lets all Pitch in with Sprout n Donate some worthy funds to www.wildlifewarriors.org to show a lil kindness too all our hurting animal friends recently displaced from da Horrific 2019 Australian Wildfire Season =)

Quote Originally Posted by littlesprout85 View Post
    Civil Un-Rest has broken out stateside sat/may/29th/2020.... 14 major cities has called in da national guard.........1000 of US Citizens are crashing da gates in front of da Whitehaus....

Ever since Corona Virus broke out stateside ppl here cant get a money order or wire transfer any mula outta da country n now Riots Breaking out in over 14 major cities......EEKy !!!

Come Monday/June/1st/2020 Sprouty be going to da bank n taking out most mula for there is going to be run on da banks m8's...... Dont get caught out with out da bread ppl........ Cash will Soon be King Meh Brotha's n Sista's.........

Sprout85
    Sprouty I have been told that in Lebanon when the government recently when broke it drained the private bank accounts. But is your mattress big enough to hide your fortune under?
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

A few months back when I suggested that massive amounts of folks would be draining there super i was scoffed at. Well that figure could reach 2.2 million folks according to herald sun reports.
    Zionism is racism as defined by the UN, Israel by every dirty means available steals land and water, kill Palestinian freedom fighters and civilians, and operates an apartheid system to drive more Palestinians off their land

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by antichrist View Post
    Sprouty I have been told that in Lebanon when the government recently when broke it drained the private bank accounts. But is your mattress big enough to hide your fortune under?
    How much money can one keep ''under the mattress''? Super is taken out cause people run out of funds. I would happily cash on my super...but only for the purpose re-investing.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

A friend's unit here in Byron was recently put on the market for an extraordinary price of double of what I thought??? I remember now that there are still big investments taking place in CBD etc. Maybe real estate here hasn't been affected at all?

AUGH !!! Dont tell meh that AC... Sprouty been wanting to move to da land down unders. Truly looking to liquidate n get meh passport n moving on down there M8's .... Sprouty totally looking into property in Sydney right now.Gosh its so pricey. Friggin Australia is just like Canada,Takes like a mil just to get a 2 bd 2 bath house w garage....EEKY !!!!...

-Sprout85
    Please help your healthcare workers stay safer from the corona virus by building and donating Intubation Boxes to your local hospitals. Go to www.upfurniture.com & download the free open source PDF.Files & get started today

Lets all Pitch in with Sprout n Donate some worthy funds to www.wildlifewarriors.org to show a lil kindness too all our hurting animal friends recently displaced from da Horrific 2019 Australian Wildfire Season =)

Quote Originally Posted by littlesprout85 View Post
    AUGH !!! Dont tell meh that AC... Sprouty been wanting to move to da land down unders. Truly looking to liquidate n get meh passport n moving on down there M8's .... Sprouty totally looking into property in Sydney right now.Gosh its so pricey. Friggin Australia is just like Canada,Takes like a mil just to get a 2 bd 2 bath house w garage....EEKY !!!!...

-Sprout85
    Well my friends apartment I was referring to is going for double that million with no ocean view. But you won't freeze in Australia. If you look at outlying areas of Gold Coast it is sub tropical like Byron Bay and only a fraction of the price, just one hour away. A lot more mod cons and cheaper living.

I have received an email from Comm bank net bank advising of any virus benefits I may be eligible for but has the log in set up in the email. Other banks specifically warn against inserting such details into emails.

Further at the bottom

Things you should know
    1As at 24 April 2020

CommBank isn’t responsible for the quality, content, nature or reliability of any linked site.

We’re providing these links as a convenience only and we’re not responsible for your use of any linked site.

I have received an email from Comm bank net bank advising of any virus benefits I may be eligible for but has the log in set up in the email. Other banks specifically warn against inserting such details into emails.

Further at the bottom

Things you should know
    1As at 24 April 2020

CommBank isn’t responsible for the quality, content, nature or reliability of any linked site.

We’re providing these links as a convenience only and we’re not responsible for your use of any linked site.
    I'm assuming you're aware that it's phishing, and you deleted it without taking any action (other than report it to CBA).

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Murray View Post
    I'm assuming you're aware that it's phishing, and you deleted it without taking any action (other than report it to CBA).
    It looked 110% the real thing but of course I didn't use but I am sure that many others would.

CC Grandmaster
    Well my friends apartment I was referring to is going for double that million with no ocean view. But you won't freeze in Australia. If you look at outlying areas of Gold Coast it is sub tropical like Byron Bay and only a fraction of the price, just one hour away. A lot more mod cons and cheaper living.
    If you want warm weather and cheap houses, regional Qld has plenty of both.

CC Grandmaster
    Hovering your mouse over the link will often reveal whether it's phony.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    Hovering your mouse over the link will often reveal whether it's phony.
    To show the actual rather than the stated link, you mean?

CC Grandmaster
    To show the actual rather than the stated link, you mean?
    Exactly. One of the emails currently in my Junk Mail folder claims to be from the Commonwealth Bank, and has a link which I can supposedly use to update my account. However when I hover my mouse over it, the real link has nothing to do with the bank.

CC Grandmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Byrom View Post
    If you want warm weather and cheap houses, regional Qld has plenty of both.
    Not sure its good investment though, as value of land may not go up that much in future and for now, regional area properties are hard to rent out well I would think.
    Interested in Chess Lessons?
    Email webbaron!@gmail.com for more Info!

Thread Information