Thread: Grand prix

CC Rookie

Grand prix

Just a question about the grand prix points. Why is it that WIM Dhar-Barua, Saheli, got 4 points in the premier but did not get grand prix points? is this becuase she ( I guess by the title its a women) is OS. I guess not since as for example, Helen Milligan got points and in the past so have other over seas players.

Monster of the deep Kevin Bonham's Avatar
    Could be worth bringing this to the attention of Brian Jones in case it is a clerical error. If Brian hasn't posted here in a week or so I will email him about it.
    Moderation Requests: All requests for, comments about, or questions about moderation of any kind including thread changes must be posted in the Help and Feedback section and not on the thread in question. (Or by private message for routine changes or sensitive matters.)

ACF Newsletter Information - All Australian players and administrators should subscribe and check each issue for relevant notices

My psephology/politics site (token chess references only) : http://kevinbonham.blogspot.com.au/ Politics twitter feed https://twitter.com/kevinbonham

CC International Master Brian_Jones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teatowel
    Just a question about the grand prix points. Why is it that WIM Dhar-Barua, Saheli, got 4 points in the premier but did not get grand prix points? is this becuase she ( I guess by the title its a women) is OS. I guess not since as for example, Helen Milligan got points and in the past so have other over seas players.
    we are currently at the sio,
    however saheli comes onto the acf master list for the first time
    so she hasn't been flagged as a woman yet.

we'll shortly (maybe next weekend)
    go through all the new players (including the international players)
    and flag whether they are female, juniors, etc.

Thread Information