Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by justaknight
    Hey Ace and thanks for the thorough analysis!
    I have to admit you have convinced me with the clarity and depth of your ideas! However, since it's Lawrence who runs this operation, I think you have to talk about it with him! I am sure he would love to discuss it with you!
    I think we need a team of committed individuals.

perhaps the model we need to use is something along the lines of "the a-team", the television jewel from the 80's. essentially 4 guys bombing around town in a panel van taking care of business.

(i'll be "mr t", because I'm white, don't have a penchant for wearing jewelry and enjoy flying, especially in turbulance.)

someone has to constantly smoke a cigar for the role of 'hannibal' though, so possible lung cancer is one of the pitfalls to this idea.

do you know any smokers ?

does saragossa know how to drive a ford transit van? I can steal one from work, so a decent vehicle won't be a problem.
    Last edited by Redmond Barry; 31-10-2009 at 02:27 AM.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

Quote Originally Posted by Ace
    someone has to constantly smoke a cigar for the role of 'hannibal' though, so possible lung cancer is one of the pitfalls to this idea.

do you know any smokers ?
    I think I do but he is a bit of a Groucho wannabe and kinda nutty

does saragossa know how to drive a ford transit van?
    don't know about that, but Lawrence is a good cook and a long distance runner, he also uses me as target practice in Chess!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Reader in Slood Dynamics Rincewind's Avatar
    I think I do but he is a bit of a Groucho wannabe and kinda nutty
    Hey! Don't talk about Malcolm like that!
    So einfach wie möglich, aber nicht einfacher - Albert Einstein

CC International Master
    Ace your understanding of our undead counter-parts within society today impresses me alot. Unfortunately the situation has switched and now we are the minority!

Now usually in this situation we would try the old "but we came good in the end" to try and stop them hunting us, unfortunately they have the mental capacity of a stuffed iguana. They simply can't comprehend anything other than fresh brains.

Shaun of the dead proved that if you are willing to spend vast amounts of yime with an individual zombie then you can spend time with it and enjoy eachothers company.

Restraining orders aren't nearly as fun as pipe bombs and swords XD and if you can make a pipe bomb you are in the top percentile for survival! I know JAK can throw a grenade like a regular commando so both of you are welcome on my team. I don't know of any vans but one of my teachers has a really expensive 4WD, it looks pretty tough and I can weld with a few spare hands. Perhaps we could make a new team?

As for the third part of my plan I have done a little bit on paint to show the kind of situation I'm in but I'm still tweaking the invasion plan. Over and out comrades.
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

I still think ingenuity can win out in the end. I have just developed a brand new plan and it may well be my best one yet.

indoctrinated dyslexia.

teach midwives and obstetricians a method of forming dyslexic tendencies in all new born zombies so that when the zombie is fully formed, instead of desiring brains it will desire 'brians' instead.

obviously the majority of the population will then be left unhindered and if you happened to be called brian you can always change you name by d pole to martin, quentin or even carmichael.

an elegant solution to a complex problem.
    Consecutive and slow -

Quote Originally Posted by ace vancura
    indoctrinated dyslexia.
    teach midwives and obstetricians a method of forming dyslexic tendencies in all new born zombies so that when the zombie is fully formed, instead of desiring brains it will desire 'brians' instead.
    ok for "Brian", what about "residing" though?
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

ok for "Brian", what about "residing" though?
    a caveat in the pedagogy of zombie dyslexic indoctrination would state that the method prescribed is only used to remedy the situation involving an individuals (zombie) desire to consume anothers brains.

Its not a system devoted to absolute dyslexia, but is developed to manipulate a singular word (brains) or multiple words (if a situation arises that deems this suitable).

I can see that there would be confusion with a system that imposes an unnecessary bias on an individuals ability to communication. complete dyslexia is superfluous to the original indiscretion of brain consumption so the streamlined format I propose would avoid such misunderstandings as confusing 'residing' and 'desiring'.

thanks to your help j.a.k., I feel this policy is quickly gaining in stature
    Consecutive and slow -

CC International Master
    Numbers are a flaw in your plan, I agree, had you been here right at the start of the zombie infection and had you implemented this at the start all but the brians would be safe (and we would be one chess book retailer less XD) but in the later stages of the plague we simply don't have the numbers to mke this sort of plan effective. Ah well back to sneaking around with tomahawks
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

hmmmmm.

eugenics perhaps.
    Consecutive and slow -

Don't forget the zombie thread!:
    forget how could I ?

we will never surrender. never.!! (rallying cry of churchillian proportions)
    never shall we perish to the insurgency.

along the shores of botany bay to the beaches of st kilda, women and children bathe unbeknownst to the dangers present, to the shopping malls of brisbane and adelaide, consumer goods and fast food vendors induce overstimulated teenagers, grappling for popular merchandising unaware of the mildly fettered stench in the air from the enemy, while up in the hillsides of perth or maybe even tassie, strewn with an oversaturated supply of winerys, inebriated mid level executives instruct the secretary to drive them home ignorant to the fact that their extra marital relations will ultimately compromise their mortality.(though that probably wouldn't be zombie related homicide)

so the purehearted stand tall in adversity protecting those mentioned, as well as the rest of this magnificent nations occupants. always prepared, as we shall not waiver in our attempt to rid the mortal foe from this 'great brown land', striking 'the broadsword of patriotism' and the 'pipe bomb of fortitude', through the enemys heart.

I'ts time to rumble.

who will be accountable?

##thanks for changing the name kevin, if in fact it was you. ##
    Consecutive and slow -

Quote Originally Posted by TPL
    we will never surrender. never.!! (rallying cry of churchillian proportions)
    hey there's the cigar smoking figure you were looking for?

along the shores of botany bay to the beaches of st kilda, women and children bathe unbeknownst to the dangers present,
    That ain't fair TPL, you included me (St Kilda) but you left out A/C (Byron Bay) can you make sure some Zombies visit there, but then again they might like him!

to the shopping malls of brisbane
    that's Gunner territory unless Garv is from the capital too (highly unlikely)!

and adelaide, consumer goods and fast food vendors induce overstimulated teenagers, grappling for popular merchandising unaware of the mildly fettered stench in the air from the enemy,
    Hear, hear George and William!

while up in the hillsides of perth or maybe even tassie, strewn with an oversaturated supply of winerys, inebriated mid level executives instruct the secretary to drive them home ignorant to the fact that their extra marital relations will ultimately compromise their mortality.(though that probably wouldn't be zombie related homicide)
    I don't know about Perth, but that's definitely Kev, TD and Lawrence territory!

so the purehearted stand tall in adversity protecting those mentioned, as well as the rest of this magnificent nations occupants. always prepared, as we shall not waiver in our attempt to rid the mortal foe from this 'great brown land', striking 'the broadsword of patriotism' and the 'pipe bomb of fortitude', through the enemys heart.
    Ax beware of this guy, he means business!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

eeeeeeek i just realised that this is a teen forum thread! thanks boys and girls for allowing me to be a honourary member for a while but i better of here!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC International Master AzureBlue's Avatar
    eeeeeeek i just realised that this is a teen forum thread! thanks boys and girls for allowing me to be a honourary member for a while but i better of here!
    You're always welcome!! Dw about it!

Quote Originally Posted by AzureBlue
    You're always welcome!! Dw about it!
    even now that I ve been transformed into a ???
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC Candidate Master
    it seems that there is no realistic way of running and hiding from the zombies so why not become one?

Thread Information