Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This looks like a good read.
    meep meep

Quote Originally Posted by Boris
    This looks like a good read.
    lol hey Boris don't give him ideas. Unless he is good enough to con his English teacher into buying this is creative writing, I very much suspect that he is already lagging behind in his school work!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by justaknight
    lol hey Boris don't give him ideas. Unless he is good enough to con his English teacher into buying this is creative writing, I very much suspect that he is already lagging behind in his school work!
    This year ,unfathomable as it may seem, I've actually managed to stay somewhat afloat except in SOSE but not too badly at all. Which is completely ok because it is of no use to me in the case of a zombie invasion
    And still, no one has satisfactorily proven, that it isn't opposite day.

the movie "evil dead" may give some handy tips for this zombie eradication plan.
    Ruin is formal, devil's work,
    Consecutive and slow -
    Fail in an instance no man did,
    Slipping - is Crash's law,

CC International Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ace vancura
    the movie "evil dead" may give some handy tips for this zombie eradication plan.

Seen it. Atleast I think I have. Is it the one where they use the nuclear missle to destroy all the zombies? All good but not everyone has a bomb.

I did however ponder if one could just tour around town with adequate melee defences, loads of petrol and just burn the town down! Long term though this cannot work as you need resources that the towns have ready. However if you had something like a well protected farm next to a river burning them out can't be such a bad plan.

Also if you have atleast two people using fire hoses for killing zombies should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Saragossa
    Seen it. Atleast I think I have. Is it the one where they use the nuclear missle to destroy all the zombies? All good but not everyone has a bomb.
    Lawrence, I can see a "save the Zombie" group emerging soon in the Forum. My sources say that you are such a softy you 'll be amongst he first to join!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

CC International Master
    Lawrence, I can see a "save the Zombie" group emerging soon in the Forum. My sources say that you are such a softy you 'll be amongst he first to join!
    Your sources eh? I've actually heard that one of zombies finest points is there skill at politics...Looked at the Rudd government lately? The real questions that will crop up from this thread are.

1. Can zombies get married?
    2. Do they play the tromp?
    3. Are they getting a fair go?
    4. Have they got anything to do with Lefties? (If they are it seems we are free to hate them).
    5. Do the zombies prefer IKAG (Katy perry version) or The Kinks?

That's right this is big talk here!

I'll take the softy call but join the zombies? I could never!

On another note I found several bags of powdered milk in the cupboard which I have decided that I would take in the rush. I only drink black coffee but I imagine that milk has some other benefit besides just tasting good.

I've actually heard that one of zombies finest points is there skill at politics...Looked at the Rudd government lately?
    Woot woot! Bravo! Hope with youth! Woot woot!
    Paying $75 HCDs right there folks!
    Note: The self-imposed rule of not paying HCDs for political hits is (narrowly) obviated as these HCDs are awarded for wisdom and wit!

2. Do they play the tromp?
    Last edited by Basil; 21-09-2009 at 11:10 PM.
    There is no cure for leftism. Its infestation of the host mostly diminishes with age except in the most rabid of specimens.

5. Do the zombies prefer IKAG (Katy perry version) or The Kinks?

Definitely the Kinks song Apeman - a King Kong man, a voodoo man, I'm an apeman

CC International Master
    Not a hack at you? Not at the tromp either (two times I've played against it two times I've lost ). Just that the tromp seems to get the people talking!

I would love to take credit for the joke but I actually stole it from a joke about republicans. But seeing as I already spent your money on sneakers and sweets I'm going to have to take a HCD loan.

CC International Master Space_Dude's Avatar
    I would lock myself in my home and wait it out... not letting anything or anyone in. If i have to, i'll skip fences to get to another house next door to get food and supply. maybe i'll hit the jackpot and find a nice cosy bomb shelter...
    IMABACK

the simple solution is just to take out a restraining order.

zombies respect the judicial system, so while people are watching australias funniest home videos on a saturday night, the zombie protagonist knows that it can't get any closer than the letterbox to its intended target (with say a stipulation for a distance of 50 feet to be adhered to).

it beats having to arm yourself with a pipe bomb and a samurai sword.
    or maybe it doesn't...........
    Last edited by Redmond Barry; 30-10-2009 at 11:33 PM.
    Consecutive and slow -

zombies respect the judicial system, ...it beats having to arm yourself with a pipe bomb and a samurai sword.
    or maybe it doesn't...........
    I don't know what Lawrence thinks about that, but I am a bit sceptical. If they respect he judicial system, what makes you think they haven't infiltrated it? Actually, thinking of some court decisions ...
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

I don't know what Lawrence thinks about that, but I am a bit sceptical. If they respect he judicial system, what makes you think they haven't infiltrated it? Actually, thinking of some court decisions ...
    I agree they have infiltrated it, and many other occupations as well. I see instances of lawyers, judges and most notably jurors comprised of the the zombie demographic.

you see, they've cleaned their act up and are far more insidious than some would believe, blending into the general populace in greater numbers undetected. no more dishevelled emsembles of clothing and dermatological infractions.

zombies actually need the judicial system as well as non-zombified individuals for protection against such things as unfair dismissal and racial discrimination.

you'd be surprised how responsive the rudd government has been to acknowledge this particular minority group affording it the rights that were not applied previously due to public histeria and intolerance.

more and more people are understanding that if, keith, a 22 year old zombie employee at k-mart starts chewing on a colleges left ear at morning tea time, instant dismissal is now not an appropriate measure and the matter must be solved through mediation, not termination of the storeman.

so you see the zombies will respect my plan as they have embraced the advantages of the same system that allows them to walk lethargically around department stores with arms flailing making deeply formed grunts punctuated with the comment 'need brains' without having the fear of surviving principally on the dole after loss of job.
    Consecutive and slow -

I agree they have infiltrated it, and many other occupations as well. I see instances of lawyers, judges and most notably jurors comprised of the the zombie demographic.

you see, they've cleaned their act up and are far more insidious than some would believe, blending into the general populace in greater numbers undetected. no more dishevelled emsembles of clothing and dermatological infractions.

zombies actually need the judicial system as well as non-zombified individuals for protection against such things as unfair dismissal and racial discrimination.

you'd be surprised how responsive the rudd government has been to acknowledge this particular minority group affording it the rights that were not applied previously due to public histeria and intolerance.

more and more people are understanding that if, keith, a 22 year old zombie employee at k-mart starts chewing on a colleges left ear at morning tea time, instant dismissal is now not an appropriate measure and the matter must be solved through mediation, not termination of the storeman.

so you see the zombies will respect my plan as they have embraced the advantages of the same system that allows them to walk lethargically around department stores with arms flailing making deeply formed grunts punctuated with the comment 'need brains' without having the fear of surviving principally on the dole after loss of job.
    Hey Ace and thanks for the thorough analysis!
    I have to admit you have convinced me with the clarity and depth of your ideas! However, since it's Lawrence who runs this operation, I think you have to talk about it with him! I am sure he would love to discuss it with you!
    ACF 3118316
    FIDE 3201457

Thread Information